1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I saw it in Naachan's Fan Account in Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1097114245462876160

Naachan's mail: Actually. I can't send you mail For 5 days starting tomorrow… !
    I'm sorry… ! Please wait for me(;A;)
    I will safely came back. I Promise. I will give you various news later

I wonder where she'll go! And if it will be only her or other members too. Maybe in 5 days we'll know!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan also leaving Japan today & cant send mobame too.. But not mention going where or do what & for how long.. I'm really curious right now.. :confused:
    Not sure if related to Naachan though.. :^^;:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

I like to think it's related to the ship having left the drydocks. STU48-go, shukkou!

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

190217 AKB48Show

Opening skit + Kaze wo Matsu

link

Shukko MV behind the scene

link

=====
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka won the bid for YuuJyuu Fudan Mint 7go. She is a D3 KKS bound to Team 4 :)

=====
    Okada Nana just announced the release of her 45th years (debut) anniversary collection.. Of course not AKB Okada Nana but Showa Okada Nana. She is currently 60.
    Naachan was visiting Sanspo for Kaze wo Matsu promo and at the same time commented a bit on it. She said that she knew about the older Okada Nana from her parents and she want to be a nice woman like her.
    https://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20190218/akb19021805030001-n1.html

=====
    On Sunday she had a work that is probably related to 55th single. I'm guessing something like an interview for it. As far as I know there were Sasshi, Moeka, Nagisa, and Naachan there. Not sure if there were more members but definitely not all senbatsu present. They were wearing something like last year NHK Kouhaku costume.

Also if she is actually missing from SNS for work it is probably a different work than Yuihan since Yuihan can still post mobame.
    I do hope it is work related tho, and from her mobame it felt like for work. She didn't use her mobame only when she was sick and when she was on that Thailand army. Hm....

=====
    A novel that took some inspiration from STU Naachan
    https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054888507600
    https://twitter.com/itano_or_banno/status/1095643161811050501
    which is a part of his idol universe
    https://twitter.com/itano_or_banno/status/1096097739614515200
    Ringo is in it... [hehe]
    Btw, he also make some other AKB related work. He is also in the process of making a NGT docu novel (since before the incident became known).... :^^;:

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

it's scary how i got so used to 7 mobame from her everyday. it's only the 2nd day and i already feel empty without it lol

hopefully she will be able to tell us about this job she's doing. i have a feeling it's going to be awesome

6. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yuiri said so in a magazine interview.

8. Rurouni

MNL had a valentine mini live and they had a segment about telling their experiences on 48G Asia Fes....
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/1A8rhq

Apparently Gabb, Sela, and Sheki had an argument over Naachan (jokingly of course) :^^;:
    https://goo.gl/eQY4h2

=====
    Don't forget about the singer competition broadcast complete edition which has an additional behind the scene footage. It will air this Saturday (2/23), 13:00~17:30. It should be around 30min worth of new footage.

Pachifes event will also be streamed on Nico. AKB will be on the last segment of the first day which starts at 15:55. It will also be on Saturday. So yes, Naachan is definitely going to be back this week.
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv318516746

And she is also scheduled for 2/25 Team 4 stage
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12441342603.html

=====
    Yuiri wrote in her mail that the day and night is completely reversed (for Naachan). I believe normally if people talking about reversed time, they mean US. Of course it could also mean American continent. If you want to be totally accurate using the time zone, the opposite of Japan is Brazil (and Greenland). Also this depends on what Yuiri think about the opposite of Japan. If she think England is the opposite of Japan then England it is :^^;:

I believe Yuihan is probably somewhere around Europe based on the picture and timing of her tweet (assuming the picture in her tweet is from that exact moment when she tweeted it).

So... it is most likely not for health reason. And if it is somewhere in America, I don't think she can't use her phone because of technical reason. So either the work require her to not use her phone or she just want to concentrate on the job and choose not to use her phone. hm....

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

yesterday Naachan followed a dancer on Instagram, probably someone she worked with before? So at least we know she still has her phone, aka not military camp 2.0, just not updating SNS lol

10. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
  11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

That must be from Wednesday because it was only snowing on Wednesday here in New York! I really hope she's here for some kind of work related thing :cute:

12. Rurouni

I don't know if she done any work there. Normally you don't take a hiatus from SNS if it isn't for work, but who knows? She did bring at least a staff that is experienced in NY/broadway but not really sure if it is for work or just for showing the way.
    Anyway, on the 3 fully usable days (since the travel took a lot of time, around half a day from Tokyo to New York) she watched a total of 4 broadway stages. On day 1 she watched Kinky Boots, day 2 Pretty Woman, day 3 Hamilton and Anastasia.
    Most of the show were at night, with obviously the exception of either Hamilton or Anastasia (if she posted in order, it should be Hamilton) that she watched on earlier time.

Whether she did something earlier on the day is still unknown, but at least watching broadway should be a good stimulus for her.

Also I'm not really sure about this, but from the way she wrote it I get the feeling that she is using her own money for the trip.

• Like Like x 2
  13. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

She probably used the money for the cancelled Korea trip. Nice to see her going on vacation once in a while, and hopefully picked up some English too.

D0Ec1d8V4AAm3la.jpg

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  14. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
  16. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

She's close to everyone

18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Rurouni

190224 Yuiri Showroom - YuuNaaZun

Nemousu next episode preview. It is the episode that they recorded when they were on Thailand.

offshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  20. Rurouni

55th single MV have been released along with the covers. Naachan had quite a lot of appearance in the MV, so do check it out.
    She will also be in the Type B Limited edition cover and probably the theater ed (AKB staff posted the picture when they mentioning the theater ed).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    She is also scheduled for February 28th Team 4 performance

Also several MNL fans mentioned about MNL rep mention this during an event that Naachan will collaborate with MNL in the near future. I believe multiple people have said this, so it should be accurate. How concrete the plan is, I don't know, but someone said it will be around April.

• Like Like x 4