1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Okada Nana (Naachan)

Discussion in 'Team 4' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. XuZe

XuZe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    With Juri and Mako graduating, there's a slight chance their votes might be transferred to Naachan.:oops::oops:(Just my wishful thinking)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. theobserver

theobserver Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri
    I doubt Naachan need our votes, she's will do just fine! Look at all those handshake sales!

We'd hav to start worrying about buying and shipping fees for stuff from both Japan and Korea from now on

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri
    But does Naachan really need our votes? With Sakura not participating and the recent scandal with NGT48, I think Naachan has a chance to come head to head with Jurina.

I will still spare some of my votes to her though the way that I'm doing it before. She's one of my oshi after all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

And how does she get head to head with Jurina if people say "she doesn't need my vote".

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. wlerin

wlerin Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    Remember how people were expecting Sasshi's ridiculous vote count in 2015 to fall the next year? Remember how it instead got even higher in 2016 and again in 2017? And 2018 Jurina had within 500 votes of 2015 Sasshi.

Naachan isn't going to close that 120,000 vote gap without help. Even just surpassing Dasu may be out of reach.

6. theobserver

theobserver Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri
    ^ I'll keep that in mind when SSK-time comes around

If its shaping up to be a 2-horse race, then I'll give it more consideration
    (afterall....I now have freed Juri and Sakura votes. And lets just say there is 'vested interest' in a Naachan win)

7. XuZe

XuZe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    As much as i love Naachan, the current vote difference between her and Jurina is around 120k. Even if you add up all the votes from Mako and Juri combined from 2018, the total vote of Naachan will be 159,294 which is still behind Jurina by a large margin and only above Dasu by approx 5k.
    I doubt she will be able to compete with Jurina at all.
    Besides, Sakura's votes might most likely split between the hkt members.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri
    Good point! Maybe I will re-consider adding more votes to Naachan once we know who will participate and who will not. The thing is I'd like to help my other oshi like Seichan and Rena to rank up or maintain their ranks but I might consider putting more votes to Naachan.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

3/2 (Saturday) AKB48 did another visit to Tohoku region for disaster area relief project. Naachan (with Kojimako, Miichan, Yumirin, Rinrin, Aoitan) visited Minamisoma, Fukushima.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/5o6Ug9
    https://goo.gl/vzdTrT
    https://goo.gl/Z11ztz

3/3 (Sunday) She met Yuiri and go to a restaurant together. They also happened to met Takahashi Sayaka (eito) at the station. Also Nemousu Thai episode aired that day, which is the first part. 2nd part will air next Sunday.

3/4 (Monday) Yuiri either stayed at Naachan's house or Yuiri came to Naachan's house early in the morning. I'm thinking the former. After that, I'm not sure whether Yuiri is with her or not all the way, but Naachan did her medical checkup and shop for a gift to someone. After that I believe she had a dinner with the staff(s?).

3/5 (Tuesday) Team 4 stage! During the member introduction, she said that she want to graduate from acting like an adult. She said that lately she had been saying things that will be censored on TV :^^;:
    Also during one of the MC session, Naachan asked about the tittle of her photobook. Everyone went silent, including Yuiri :^^;: To be fair, the words for the title (Kazaranai Houseki) is not something that you normally encounter.

3/6 (Wednesday) I believe they did a recording for Jiwaru DAYS TV performance. She also had a meal with her manager and normally when she eat with the staff they will seriously talk about AKB and or the future.
    Also on this day Miki appeared on a TV show and present her Kami 7 AKB member (active and former) that is not suitable for marriage. Miki put Naachan in 4th because Naachan is too serious.

3/7 (Thursday) She had a job involving taking pictures and videos. Probably for one of those AKB games. She also started playing Beat Carnival and pick Miyupon as her oshimen. At the end of the day she celebrated NaaMama and Saran's birthday (which is on 3/8).

=====
    She will participate in the release event for 55th single
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/event/002968.html
    It is on LaQua Garden Stage, Tokyo Dome City, March 13th.

They also have posted some exclusive store promo sample for 55th single
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/002969.html
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Also a short interview have been posted on HMV page
    https://www.hmv.co.jp/news/article/1903041032/ (they also have this for the other members on the promo material)

Picture from AKB48 Dice twitter
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/YTLn2F

STU February 2019 photoset
    [​IMG]
    https://t.co/hPzgIR2DEG

This WPB manga describing the 2 side of Naachan (AKB and STU side)
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1102945948378947585
    :^^;:

=====
    As for SSK, I think both Jurina and Dasu votes are not sustainable. Unlike Sasshi where she was visibly getting more popular (which the old argument about Sasshi can't get more but then get a lot more votes was based mainly from the history of other members), I can't really imagine how Jurina and Dasu can sustain their votes. Of course if someone want to make sure their favorite get no.1, it is better to target a bigger amount than last year SSK, thus around 200k votes which will be very hard for Naachan. Naachan will need every votes that she can get. I'm hoping management will help Naachan in achieving no.1 by promoting her more which I don't think will happen. At this rate, Naachan will need to get no.1 in SSK first before management supported her more.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    Naachan made a short appearance on the last AKBingo episode (532). It's so interesting to see how far she's come

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Naachan is a VA on Shinken Seminar Chuugakko Kouza short animation "Kimi wo, Ugokase"
    The anime character design is Tsukiyama Kaya (Area no Kishi) and the theme song is Shukko (STU48)
    https://chu.benesse.co.jp/new_chu1/anime1/

It will be out on 3/15
    You can read the translation of that YT video here starting from here https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1103872358538862592 (there are 5 tweets)

=====
    She is also confirmed to perform in STU48 2nd anniversary concert!
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/3790
    Basically all STU48 member are included.

=====
    Natalie has published an interview with these 3 members -> Naachan, Nagi (8), and Moeka (K)
    https://natalie.mu/music/pp/akb48_09
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I think the thing that made rounds in matome is her statement about right now young member are working hard. If you put sweat and effort, it will be rewarded properly. She wants AKB to be like that.
    Also some other part of the interview has been translated here https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1103962367501590528 (6 tweets)

=====
    Naachan has a beautiful girls photo booth on this weekend STU48 HS, basically has pictures taken by her
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/daEXUH

She is not there on Saturday, but she will be there on Sunday. I believe yesterday she has been busy setting it up.

MaiQ (Nakamura Mai - STU48) art
    [​IMG]
    :^^;:

They also have a timeline in the HS venue showing notable stuff happened with STU. Okadananafans translated some of it that related to Naachan.

Since Naachan will have a 2s on Sunday, hopefully we will have some 2s pictures posted. She hinted to wear a school uniform.

=====
    For TV appearances, next week will be about Jiwaru DAYS performance -> 3/12 Utacon, 3/15 BuzzRhythm, 3/16 CDTV, 3/17 AKB48Show, 3/21 CDTV SP. The ones that is already confirmed will have Naachan in it are BuzzRhythm and CDTV. Utacon and CDTV SP is a live show, but she should be there and I don't think she missed any recording, so she should also be in AKB48Show.
    Also don't forget to watch Nemousu TV! :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    Sounds like Naachan is busy as always!!! I hope she's right about young members being rewarded for hard work. I just think you need to have natural charisma as well most of the time for your hard work to be noticed

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ysa73

ysa73 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin
    Screenshot_2019-03-10 岡田奈々(AKB48)のトーク 755.jpg
    even better if you're a hentai:eek::eek::eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

She looks to have a really good time at STU48 HS. They also have small events which Naachan participated in it. Actually, I'm not sure she required to participate in it or she just want to do it. She did super ball scooping, recording/taking pictures of Michu's performance, and showering herself with super balls. I'm pretty sure the last one was a request by Fukuchan (since it is her event) which Naachan and Yumirin ended up doing it. Also I'm not sure recording Michu's performance can be counted as participating in the event. Most likely just her hobby :^^;:

Naachan and Yumirin superball thing https://streamable.com/d3o4j

Pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/hide]

fan pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

More pictures in here https://imgur.com/a/UP33pHa

=====
    Some YuuNaa story from AKB48Show
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1104773903644123138
    Apparently when they had a sleepover in Zunchan's place, Yuiri slept while hugging Naachan. This is probably because she normally sleep while hugging her doll thus more of an unconscious thing. Also the bed was small, just a futon for 1 person :^^;:

Other than 190310 Nemousu, she also had some mention and screen time on 190308 STU↗︎でんつ! (STUdents!) ep 48.
    =====

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    After reading all your excitement over the Election & Nana was gonna be a threat to Jurina & Dasu.... I liked that fighting spirit.

Oh..wait...the SSK Is CANCELLED! NO VOTES, No Elections, NO More "Ranks" - Jurina will be #1 forever - lol Having slammed the door on ALL Future elections- lol. Keep up that spirit.

I have secret confession to make...
    I've always liked Okada Nana - especially back when she had LONG Hair...but I just don't dig the DANSO thing. Shes a pretty girl why dress like a dude? BUT that's not the REAL Reason I still like her... This reveal will ALTER your entire Perception of me forever...get ready
    You realize she's more into Idols like I am into Idols...she "likes girls"- She'd be excellent to have a friend & a wing-man & to talk about chicks to- She's probably just a Hentai as a dude. We'd get along GREAT! I've know lots of Bi Chicks - hell, I'm into Anime almost every harem has the Yuri Girl into chicks. I LOVE hot Yuri girls (Just not into Danso's). I Will ALWAYS like Okada Nana cause we like girls & I like how protective she is of them - she's got a good heart & there's a Grace to her she's never lost. I just can't endorse the DANSO stuff. Think I'm kidding?? (want proof?)
    The girl in my current Avatar is Ahn YuJin (IZ*ONE) - She's like the Jurina/Okada Nana of IZ*ONE - yeah, She could make Milky (NMB48) blush w/ her not-so veiled YURI powers. She's ALL about the Cute Girls...and she's a Brat (she's almost Korean Jurina). She's more 'touchy-feely' w/ the Idols than Okada ever has the guts...my girl will chew another girls gum.... Thought I Homophobic?? WRONG just not into Dansos (cause they look "BOYISH") But it GETs WORSE!!!

So I'm glad Okada is doing well. We're more alike than any of you imagine. I wish her all the best. I hope she gets into KPOP or TV/Movies something that lets her be "more Mature" (less Idol). So Yeah... I'll never trust Yurina Hirate (she's more handsome that I am in a suit - geez) she's BEYOND "Danso" - like Danso SQUARED.

So Yeah...she's like a willowy Queen of Power in AKB - Not unlike Sae Miyazawa (old SKE)- Hated her once, but her Smile melted me- She got me...prepared me for the Okada Nana train. SO WHY am I saying this?? Well...who knows if this sight will even be here in a year (Not making a joke- just saying) I wanted ALL her devotee's to know how I really FEEL about her.

I was waiting for her to do something SEXY like or get top 3 (or something) then I was gonna Bust Out w/ "I LOVE OKADA Nana". If you're NOT an Idiot you've surmised now that I only was critical of her Danso-ness because it Triggered the 'SnowFlakes' (Western term)- the Asians despise "Baizuo" (look it up!) and sadly you can't say anything without upsetting one of them over "privilege" or Objectification?? whatever. So Just know: I've always Loved, enjoyed, & cheered on Okada Nana - but her Danso ways often 'dampen' my flames - but as a Person she's truly DREAMY!!! So before you HATE... remember I'm one of you! and she'd probably like me - we have the same "interests" - lol.
    But it gets WORSE...
    NO - it doesn't. Worse is never on the Menu w/ Nana - she's a lovely girl...who will never get to kick SKE Ass in the 2019 election because it's TOOO Exhausting for some Idols? - but I digress

So yeah...first No Election & now this News....Geez. I heard she's learning Korean btw....WHAT???

• Old Old x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

I think posting your bs opinion once is enough. No need for a second :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    It's kind of a shame that there's no SSK this year but it's also less pressure for the girls for once. I hope Naachan gets a couple of centre positions coming up now either way

18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    With the SSK not being held this year I actually see the chance for Naachan to center a single as greater as with the SSK so in that regard I won't miss the SSK.

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Not sure what she was doing last Monday, so I'm starting with Tuesday

Tue (3/12) AKB performed on Utacon. Naachan performed 3 times. 2 with AKB and 1 as a backdancer (with Yoshida Akari).
    Utacon
    Koisuru Fortune Cookie
    Talk session
    Jiwaru DAYS
    Kuchibiru Scarlet (as a backdancer)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wed (3/13) She was doing a release event for Jiwaru DAYS and AKB ANN after that
    ANN preshow

ANN main show
    part 1
    part 2

In that ANN, it was revealed that Naachan likes to watch videos with bugs in it. Naachan was watching a video about cockroaches surrounding a wasabi.

Thu (3/14) She was watching a play that Yuami is in it with Miion. I believe she was also with Miion until the next morning since they have the same job. Actually, from Tuesday to Friday she was pretty much always with Miion. You can also see her in Miion's SR on this day
    [​IMG]

190314 Miion showroom

Friday (3/15) It seems that they were recording for the final episode of AKB48Show. After the 48Show recording, YuuNaa went for a shabu shabu with Zunchan. AKB48 on BuzzRhythm02 was also being aired on this date. Also the anime which is Naachan first VA job was out.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Anime

BuzzRhythm02

Sat (3/16) AKB HS event at Pacifico Yokohama. On Saturday, Yuiri, Naachan, and Zunchan wear the same top/parka with different color. They also wearing a matching necklace. AKB48 on CDTV was aired on this date.
    [​IMG]
    CDTV

That 100 most beautiful asia faces result is out on this date and Naachan ranked 8th! Sakura ranked 5th. Actually the only active 48G member that ranked in it is only Naachan. After that, Shiraishi Mai is ranked at 32nd.
    Full result https://krcom.cn/6896222774/episodes/2358773:4350174407941539
    48/46G member https://twitter.com/atsuchaso/status/1106771108760453120
    I don't really put much weight in this ranking, but it is always nice to see Naachan ranked high.

Sun (3/17) Still AKB HS. YuuNaaZun wearing a similar-ish nyannyan market parka (Yuiri parka is a bit fancier) and also still wearing the same necklace. It seems that she also met some NMB members and gave a birthday gift to Jiina. The continuation of Nemousu on Thailand also aired today, which is the last part of their adventure in Thailand. Naachan will also be on next week Nemousu with some 97 member (Yuiri, Miion, Kojimako, Yuami, Juri, Renacchi, Saki). Other than that, there is also AKB48Show showing Jiwaru DAYS performance and AKB disaster area relief project.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nemousu preview

AKB48Show Jiwaru DAYS
    [​IMG]

Disaster area visit

=====
    She is scheduled for 3/20 Team 4 performance, also STU performance@AKB theater on 3/22. Probably between that she will appear in CDTV live (3/21). Of course for the week after, she will have that singing contest live (3/25) and STU 2nd anniversary (3/31). Between that there might be a MSte performance (still not scheduled, but if it does happen, it will be on 3/29) and hopefully Team 4 joint performance with Team TII at HKT (lineup is not out yet, but scheduled for 3/27).
    I just hope that she has enough time to practice for the singing contest live.

=====
    Some Jiwaru DAYS offshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019 at 12:14 PM
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1