Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

One of the interesting point from that article is that she is not fond of frilly costume (which is typical for idols) and for good or bad she feels that she is not an idol. Right now she prefers to do solo concert and hoping that people that like her concert can become an AKB fans. She wanted to be an entrance to AKB with her singing.
    Btw, that interview with Sponichi is also published in their paper version (they have "Sunday AKB" section).

thoughts...
    [hide]
    Anyway, she came from wanting to center another song -> want to center a song when the song fits -> doesn't aim for center anymore. Hopefully this is because management actually have a plan to push her as a solo artist instead of management saying that they want to focus on the younger girls thus she felt the need to focus on other things. Having said that, Miion still saying that even after her soukantoku role she still want center.
    Of course as a Naachan fan, I want her to get everything. Like Sayanee and Jurina, I want her to get a lot of A-side center and at the same time management finding her a solo job. But looking at the history, it would be hard for her to get that in AKB since most AKB members actually centered very few A-side. Only Aachan got similar treatment to SG aces (center a lot of a-side, plenty solo jobs). Even Mayuyu didn't center a lot of A-side. I do hope that if management doesn't want to give her another A-side center, at least she will get to center a B-side.
    It would be nice if she can actually get another solocon, but the other part is a lot more difficult if management is not really serious about pushing her into a solo artist. If she wants to be an entrance to AKB that means she needs enough power, enough general public appeal and recognition, to pull that of. She still need to be pushed to be more visible. Just giving her a solocon is not going to make an entrance to AKB. She definitely needs more consistent and continuous exposure to the general public which unfortunately management is not doing a good job at it. If we are talking about young(-ish) member, the ones that currently being exposed more to non AKB fans are Miion and Yuiyui.
    [/hide]

190407 AKB48 2029 radio (1st episode)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    there is a bit of overlap on what they touch in her and that interview.
    Anyway, as the title suggest, they will leave a time capsule for the 10 years later themselves. Naachan basically said to not worry, never too late to start anything, be happy, and cherish mama.
    Also she is probably will not be in AKB 10 years later. She already think about when she will graduate but she won't tell right now. She did say that she still want to get no.1 at SSK.
    Both Miion and Yuiri think Naachan is a weird person :lol:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    Fri (4/5) She is back in Japan. I think she had an STU job before leaving to Fukuoka (for HS) since she posted a picture wearing one of STU costume (the ones that they used for record award which Miyumiyu and Honotan used for singing contest). She also cut her hair.
    She won't say what she was doing for the past 2 days, just said to wait for it. Yuiri did say that half of their trip was for work (asked during HS). My prediction is that it is for YuuNaa PB and they probably will announce it during the YuuNaa stage at AKB fes.

Sat (4/6) HS 1st day
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yumirin left a card with a hidden message that said "I love you too today". Never give up Yumirin, never give up :)

Sun (4/7) HS 2nd day
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Oh, and BNK48 decided to use Jabaja for their 2nd album title song :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rurouni

Mon (4/8) I believe she was going home (from individual HS event in Fukuoka) and then go to Hiroshima. :^^;:
    Of course the question is why? why not just go from Fukuoka to Hiroshima. If you know about Japanese geography, it would make much sense to go from Fukuoka to Hiroshima instead of Fukuoka - Kanto (Tokyo, Kanagawa) - Hiroshima. I think maybe because she needed to prepare for a long stay in Hiroshima.

Tue (4/9) ~ Fri (4/12) Practicing for STU48 first stage "GO!GO! Little SEABIRDS!"
    Also she is confirmed for shonichi... and only shonichi. After that, I believe she go from Hiroshima to Fukuoka for AKB National HS.
    *She come home first (thus Kanto) then go to Fukuoka.

=====
    Today, Sat 4/13, is national HS in Fukuoka and Sun 4/14 is national HS in Sendai. Fukuoka is South of Japan and Sendai is a little bit North.... So there will be a bit of traveling for Naachan this weekend and remember that the stage is on 4/16 in Hiroshima.
    For reminder, today will be NaaMako lane and tomorrow Naachan solo lane.

As I've mentioned before, she will only perform for shonichi. That means she might be busy with something else after that. There is a Team 4 stage on 4/17 but she wasn't selected for it (which is understandable), but the next scheduled performance is for AKB spring Fes on 4/27 and probably will also perform in Sasshi's gradcon on the next day (4/28). Of course she is one of the person that will be busy on AKB spring fes since she will perform in 4 stages (YuuNaa, Team 4, STU48, AKB48), but I don't think she needs that much time to practice it. Having said that, the total stage time for all 4 is 2hr15min (15min for each YuuNaa and Team 4, 30min for STU48 and 1hr15min for AKB48+Kojimako grad ceremony).

Some insight from Yuiri about their work....
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1116733805056782336
    The work was on Cebu Island - Philippines. Sakkii and Noza are with them. Not sure whether they are involved in the actual work... Noza at least can help them to communicate. Sakkii as stalking them as a YuuNaa fan :^^;: Anyway, these 4 are close friend.
    The work is Instagram related. Again, not sure what it is about. The only thing that I can think of is for tourism purposes (promoting Cebu?).

Translation of that Sponichi Annex interview
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1115638464802775040

Picture that Naachan and Yumirin put up to celebrate shortcut (hair) day
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Rurouni

Some pictures from Saturday and Sunday
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Naachan unit song for Fukuoka HS is Return Match (MogiOn and YuuNaa).
    Sendai HS is Temodemo no Namida with Kojimako.

=====
    190414 AKB48 2029 radio

This one should be more about Yuiri but still plenty enough Naachan in it.

Also on 2029 radio official twitter they have posted some unused cut from that recording

Talking about similar clothing and YuuNaa being suspected as twins when they were in Philippines
    https://twitter.com/2029AKB48/status/1116963514315231232
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1116974658840956929 (translation of the 1st unused cut post)

Talking mainly about the 3 musketeers
    https://twitter.com/2029AKB48/status/1117029070573727744

Talking about how they (Miion, Yuiri, Naachan) get along
    https://twitter.com/2029AKB48/status/1117346427556909057
    For YuuNaa, they are basically together since KKS (promoted at the same time and always on Team 4). While Naachan and Miion basically becomes close because they have the same/similar concern about stuff. What is it? can't tell XD (really, they say can't tell).

• Like Like x 5
  4. Rurouni

This is the day! later at 17:00 JST will be STU48 first boat theater performance. Go!Go! little SEABIRDS!! It will be streamed live on dTV.
    Also they will do a showroom which will show parts of ship commissioning (ceremony of placing ship in active service) starting at 13:30 JST on STU48 official showroom.
    If you have time don't forget to watch it! :)

Anyway, On Monday morning she already on Shinkansen going to Hiroshima. I believe STU had their 1st practice on the boat this Monday.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Rurouni

190416 STU48 ship commissioning showroom

okadananafans also translated her speech which conveniently fits into twitter's 2:20 video length limitation.
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1118154820282535936

some pictures from Tuesday (4/16)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

For more info about the stage, you can visit this thread http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/stu48-1st-stage-go-go-little-seabirds-2019-04-16.22739/

Overall, it was a different stage vs your typical 48G stage. There is definitely a stage play touch in it probably because of the stage producer background. Naachan has a good role in it, mainly in act 2 (unit performances).
    Too bad that all that training so far is only for one performance. The good thing is that since they streamed the shonichi performance, you probably can watch it somewhere. Right now they don't have a plan to stream the stage, so we only get to see the shonichi. Hopefully that will change in the future.

=====
    As for what she did on Wednesday (4/17), I'm not really sure. She only posted about individual members on her mail (she posted 10 mails btw) and all of that post arrived before noon. After that she updated her 755 and insta around midnight.
    You can see her on Music Fair, which is on Saturday (4/20). AKB will appear in it, but this is not a live show (at least not for AKB). They recorded it last week when Naachan hair was still red XD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  6. Rurouni

Thu (4/18) Naachan and Yuiyui had an interview for EX Taishu which will be released on May 15th. Taking about center and Soukantoku.

Fri (4/19) Mainly shooting for photocards. One of her mail pointed out that you can see cleavage... and yes, you can see her cleavage. Not sure if that shot will be used tho.
    Picture by Zunchan which I believe was taken during the photocard shoot
    [​IMG]

Sat (4/20) Is about lesson/practice. Not sure exactly for what. Probably for what was announced later in the same day, which is Pajadora stage revival. It is only a single performance to commemorate 5000th stage and the start of Reiwa era and to send off Mako (this is not Mako grad stage. Mako grad stage is on 5/12). They picked members that were KKS on 2013 (which I believe most of these members also performed the 3000th stage as KKS?) + Megu. Having said that, she does have Team 4 stage on 4/24, Springfes (4 stages, 4/27) and Sasshi's gradcon 4/28.
    Pajadora revival announcement

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    190420 Music Fair (Koi no Vacance nad Jiwaru DAYS)

Sun (4/21) It is a bit early when I post this, but her first mail said that she is going for song (singing?) lesson and proceed to talk about taking care of vocal chord.

=====
    As for her schedule...
    4/24 Team 4 stage
    4/27 AKB48 Spring Festival. They also broadcast the 48G singer concert on this day (8 to 10 PM)
    4/28 Sashihara graduation concert
    4/29~30 Individal HS at Makuhari Messe
    5/01 Pajama Drive revival stage
    5/03 Individual HS at Osaka
    5/05~06 Individual HS at Yokohama

Forgot to post this picture when posting about STU stage
    [​IMG]
    That is Naachan picture at the boat theater. Should be the new STU48 profile picture. Normally 48G updated their profile picture around this month. Probably less pressure to update it quickly since they don't do SSK this year.

• Like Like x 4
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    :fp::fp::fp:

why do that person feels that Naachan needs to know that?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^Ridiculous comment. Maho being forced out of NGT48 by AKS has a lot of people questioning their support for the 48-group in general. I think Naachan would appreciate peoples honesty even if it isn't something exactly nice to hear.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I will answer this despite the amount of dislike I know will get.

You need someone with power to stand up for this. Naachan probably have enough power.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Yukirin has power and even she decided to just leave. Naachan is an AKS employee, without the backing from an external agency all she can really hope to accomplish is to damage the relationship with her employers. Don't get me wrong, i would be proud to see her defending those girls, but she is not the one to lead this battle.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 7
  12. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Inaction of Yukirin doesn't excuse inaction of others.

Personally, I don't care that much, exactly because of the point you mentioned. I was just answering the original question.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. Rei217

Rei217 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I understand why some people are tired about 48G, things are just getting more and more ridiculous
    It's almost impossible to support a member without contributing to the company, and it feel guilty to support AKS after all this
    So, leaving or staying, I have nothing against either of it, it's a tough decision. Yet, I don't think leaving comment like this is gonna help anyone or anything
    There are already some opinions bashing on not just AKS but also the entire 48Gs, I doubt members need more negative emotion from their fans
    Call me cold hearted or anything, I just don't think member who probably only know about this as little as we do, deserve all this pressure from general public or even fans
    It's understandable that fans might have a lot they wanted to rant over, but at least they can point their guns toward someone who actually deserve that bullet

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Thang Le

Thang Le Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    it's not that she an AKS employee, but thing happen at a different branch. She have responsibility with STU and AKB, not NGT. there is noway she has a voice in how NGT running their business. Stop blaming her for that. The CEO at AKS can but i think they are letting NGT sink by themselves.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nobodies blaming her for her anything, they're asking for her opinion. Geez.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Thang Le

Thang Le Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This look like blaming to me

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If Sashi and Yuihan failed to do anything with their ‘power’, what made you think that Nana has more power than them. Even the new soukantoku is powerless.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Does anyone know for what reason Naachan would be practising together with Mion, Yuihan and Miichan? She posted that she was practising with those three but I'm wondering what for as they're on different teams. Do you think they might be doing something together at the Spring Festival?

19. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Yes? Today is rehearsal for AKB48 stage of spring festival, in which all 4 members you mentioned appear.

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    But do they appear as a unit? I'm asking because it seemed odd to me that just the four of them have been practising together and nobody else seemed to be there