Okada Nana (Naachan)

Discussion in 'Team 4' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Sat (5/11) National HS in Hokkaido. NaaMoe lane :)
    For the unit performance, she performed 1994nen no Raimei with Okabe Rin, Muto Tomu, Komiyama Haruka, and Kato Rena
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some NaaMoe pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    next pic is not from this event
    [​IMG]

with Komiharu
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Zunchan
    [​IMG]

=====
    She should be in Kanto by now so if there is no pressing work for Sunday then it is likely that she will show up in Mako grad stage.
    Also scheduled for 5/16 Team 4 stage

5/12 48G singer finalist live complete ed + hopefully in Mako grad stage
    5/14 Team 4
    5/15 Dice event with Yuiri. EX Taishu with Naachan x Yuiyui interview.
    5/16 Team 4
    5/19 National HS in Hiroshima

Btw, the gravure for Young Champion is the usual revealing gravure while for BIG ONE GIRLS is with normal clothes.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Sun (5/12) As you probably know, especially from the post above, she was in Mako grad stage.
    Some Mako graduation related pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]
    She also go to a dinner after that with Mako, Miki, Miichan, and Haruu
    [​IMG]

For 48G finalist live, the first 30min is behind the scene. As for the main show, they also showed the MC session.

=====
    Koibito Inai Senshuken - Naachan oshicam version

https://streamable.com/inc81

• Like Like x 4
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Mon (5/13) She was resting. She did go out to buy cosmetics.

Tue (5/14) Team 4 stage. She had a lunch with Yuiri before the performance. After the performance, a perverted alliance was born :^^;:
    [​IMG]
    It was started when Sato Nanami commented on a Naachan's tweet where she posted that pic where her body covered with stamps/stickers to hide what she was wearing. Nanami commented it with "pervert" which Naachan replied that she (Naachan) is a pervert but that wasn't her intention (to make it look like she was nude in that pic). This carried on in one of the MC session on that stage.
    more pics...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Wed (5/15) Dice steak event.
    some videos from dice official twitter
    welcome message https://twitter.com/AKB48_Dice/status/1128582106982961153
    with fans https://twitter.com/AKB48_Dice/status/1128617022118436864
    recording Yuiri's moe line https://twitter.com/AKB48_Dice/status/1128618585394257920
    parting message https://twitter.com/AKB48_Dice/status/1128619044842528770

article about the event
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2135480/full/
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201905150001004.html

YuuNaa will also be on the back cover of the next AKB newspaper (front is Sasshi). It will be out on May 24th.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    more pics....
    [hide]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Thu 5/16 Another Team 4 stage.
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Fri 5/17 She went shopping and later met Mako and Miki. Had a dinner and a sleepover with them at Mako's house (Mako made the meal). Also gave an early birthday present to Mako (Mako birthday is on May 30th). Other than that, she wrote about the chain (metal) bracelet that is almost always in her hand was a 21st birthday present from Yuiri <3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sat 5/18 YuuNaa showroom! they were eating the matsuzaka beef that they got from dice.

Before that, she went to watch Team 8 Kegarete iru Shinjitsu stage (a one off stage).

Sun 5/19 AKB48 national HS in Hiroshima. YuuNaa lane <3
    Naachan also had a solo performance, singing Kaze wo Matsu :)
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The next one Naachan with the costume that she wear for her solo
    [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    Also scheduled to perform on 5/23 Team 4 stage.
    Confirmed to participate in 5/26 AKB national HS at Makuhari Messe. Solo lane (lane 1) for this NHS.
    Scheduled for another Team 4 stage. This time it is for 5/25 which has both noon and evening performance :) With this, she will performed on all Team 4 stages this month + Pajadora + Thumbnail + appearing in Juri and Mako's grad stage. Basically performing in every stages that she can be in it. It made me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because she gets to perform a lot. Sad because that means there is not a lot of work for her to do outside of the theater.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Mon 5/20 Going to the movie with Yuiri, watching "Detective Pikachu". There was also an announcement about 2 AKB mini live event and Naachan is in it for both days.

Tue 5/21 Going out probably with her sister. Going to a public bath

Wed 5/22 Going to the hair salon and going out with her sister doing some shopping. They ate at a kaiten sushi restaurant. Naachan finished 9 plates while her sister only 3 plates. Also buying a leopard printed dress for their mother... :^^;:

Thu 5/23 Team 4 performance, Naamin seitansai
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Fri 5/24 She watched the movie "KINGDOM", of course with Yuiri. Also doing a showroom today!

Sat 5/25 Team 4 performance, day and night
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

Sun 5/26 National HS in Makuhari Messe.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    AKB48 off-shot cam #6 featuring an interview with Naachan :)

Either it was intentional or not, they have an AKB48 beat carnival ad for the back cover of the next BIG ONE GIRLS (which Naachan is on the cover already). Those that plan that, thank you :)
    [​IMG]

The schedule for mini lives are (with HS of course)
    Sat 6/1, Seven park Ario Kashiwa, Chiba - Okada Nana, Oguri Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kurano Narumi, Komiyama Haruka, Mukaichi Mion
    Sun 6/9, Omiya Stellar Town 1F, Saitama - Okada Nana, Oguri Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kurano Narumi, Mukaichi Mion, Yokoyama Yui
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12462618085.html

Some shots (offshots? not sure) from AKB48 Newspaper
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some pictures from Hiroshima nhs
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

Random pictures. from Ayuchan, AKB48 LOD and Naachan
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

a little rant
    [hide]
    As you can see, this week her schedule is pretty much empty. There was a bingo recording on Wednesday which she is obviously not in it. Miion of course is in it, with Renacchi. I don't think they will use Naachan again on Bingo unless it is a special planning. Love to be proven wrong tho. Also there is no stage or event for Naachan until 6/1, so I hope something nice will happen this week.[/hide]

• Like Like x 7
  6. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Mon 5/27 and Tue 5/28 Naachan went missing. It seems she was sick (what kind of sickness, she didn't tell), but Miion took care of her. Miion herself got a throat problem. I think by Tuesday she was healthy enough tho, but probably still waited until Wednesday to resume her SNS. She didn't use SNS for these whole 2 days.

Wed 5/29 She went to play with Yuiri and MogiOn. Doesn't really show any sign of illness. Anyway, they were having fun on this day, playing roller blade, bowling, trampoline, badminton, karaoke, dance, etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]mp
    [/hide]
    Compilation of instastory videos with Naachan in it
    https://streamable.com/gfzi0

Tue 5/30 She had an AKB namasashin shooting. After that, I believe she went to watch Confidence Man JP (Movie version) with Yuiri. The movie was recommended by Miion.

=====
    BIG ONE GIRLS cover (released tomorrow)
    [​IMG]
    with back cover....
    [​IMG]

BIG ONE GIRLS offshot
    [​IMG]

Pics from 190526 AKB48 NHS
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

NaaMako picture (since today is her birthday, but the picture itself is from an earlier meeting) and with Sato Nanami from AKB LOD twitter
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

A new 'cool japan' magazine targeting foreigner has an interview with some AKB members (including Naachan). AKB is on the cover.
    [​IMG]

=====
    Scheduled for 6/3 Team 4 performance. Team 4 does have a performance before that, on 6/1, but she will be doing an AKB mini live on that date.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Fri 5/31 YuuNaaZun Temaki Sushi party showroom! before that, she had a photoshoot for blt graph which will be released on June 13. Because of the shoot, she came late to the party.
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][/hide]

Naachan joined the stream from 1:17:40
    [​IMG]
    more....
    [hide
    [/hide]

=====
    They also have released the video of YuuNaa AKB48 dice steak event

=====
    BOG offshots
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    Amazing Japan
    [​IMG]

AKB48 beat carnival
    [​IMG]

=====
    Naachan and Moeka will be on DowntownDX.
    chrome_2019-06-01_11-55-24.jpg

=====
    Today (6/1) she will be at the mini live event in Chiba

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Sat 6/1 mini live :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more in the album https://imgur.com/a/GNV1Rc4

Sun 6/2 it seems that AKB (or more likely 48G) had a recording for a music program. From what I know, it seems to be for TV Tokyo Music fes.
    [​IMG]
    Also on Imousu, they announced STU48 3rd single! They haven't announced the formation, but it will be all member senbatsu (29nin). Naachan will also be in the vocal senbatsu song on theater edition (with Yano Honoka and Kadowaki Miyuna).
    They will start selling the theater ed on 6/3, which is today (today as in when this post is written)

=====
    AKB-STU have announced that they will have a joint national HS. It will be on 9/14 Intex Osaka. Naachan is available for that event.
    http://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/000224.html
    And since this is a national HS, you need to use limited ed CD. You can use either AKB CD (NWM or Jiwaru DAYS) and STU CD (3rd single) for Naachan. For other member, you need to use their respective group CD (can't use Jiwaru DAYS cd for Yumirin HS).

• Like Like x 6
  10. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Mon 6/3 Team 4 stage. The take away from this performance is that Naachan initially can't wink and spent 3 years in perfecting it:^^;: For those that can't wink, practice guys.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Funny YuuNaa video
    https://streamable.com/g3act

Tue 6/4 She went to Haluhiroine (Mako's apparel brand) and then dinner with Nakkii and Asai Nanami (since Naamin ideal idol is Nakkii).
    [​IMG]
    other related images....
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Wed 6/5 She was going to Hiroshima to film the 3rd single MV. They will at least do the filming on 6/6 and 6/7 since those 2 dates are the dates where the extras (STU48 mobile member could apply to be the extra for this MV) are scheduled to appear.

Thu 6/6 It seems that she was staying with Yumirin and Kokoa and at the same time ate tomato dishes that YumiKokoa made simply because Kokoa knows that Naachan doesn't like tomato... :^^;:
    She ate it btw with the power of love.
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    She is scheduled to perform on 6/10 Team 4 stage.

=====
    Some random SNS post
    Komi instastory....
    https://streamable.com/rvvxe

Yuiyui twitter
    [​IMG]

Mogi insta
    [​IMG]

The comic strip (4 koma) on the latest WPB will have YuuNaaZun triangle relationship and Pervert alliance
    [​IMG]

=====
    Also Stage48 will held its yearly member ranking (albeit a bit late). go to this page to read about the details http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-2018-stage48-member-ranking.22887/
    For those that already know about how to vote, for this year ranking you can PM the answer to @kanjo (not ithebigc).
    Voting period is 6 June 2019, 10:00 am (JST) - 19 June 2019, 11:59 pm (JST)

=====
    The staff behind the off-shot cam video have made an English subtitle for off-shot cam #7 (covering mostly Megu). Please say thanks to the staff so they are more motivated to make English subs for the other videos.
    https://twitter.com/AKB48staff_t/status/1136244618297610240

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. owtracer

owtracer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Hi, I don’t know if I could ask this here or not but this is the only place I have in mind. My friend is a huge Okada Nana’s fan and I just bought him an autograph (supposed to be original) of Okada Nana through Yahoo Auctions Japan. The problem is I don’t know if this autograph is real or not before I gave it to my friend. So anyone who’s familiar with Okada Nana’s autograph please give me your opinion. Big thanks!

This is the link to that auction

https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/b394216734

12. Tuhis

Tuhis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
  13. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Probably fake. I'm checking other items that the seller sells, and I believe (almost?) all are signed picture. I know that the picture comes from when she produce her UNEEDNOW necklace, but I don't remember they were offering signed picture and it definitely didn't come from a HS event.
    Also comparing that sign vs her known sign, I think the stroke is a bit different.
    This is just some known Naachan sign for reference. You can search more of it by typing "岡田奈々 サイン"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oddball82

Oddball82 Kenkyuusei

Comparing the signature on the item and the ones that @Rurouni provided I also would say it's sadly a fake.
    Most obvious sign (but not the only one) would be that in the item the 2nd "n" from "Nana" is a complete seperate character with quite some gaps between the rest. Style is also different.

15. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    At the HS event on 4/30 I got a 'Last Day of Heisei Era' certificate signed by Naachan but as you can see below she wrote her name in Kanji:

IMG_1748s.jpg

However I've enlarged the 'AKB48/STU48' writing on both my certificate and on the photo which @owtracer bought at the auction:

IMG_1748ss.jpg nanasig.jpg

They're not completely identical, however I think the 'S' and the 'U' in 'STU48' look very similar. Therefore although I can't provide fully convincing evidence, IMO the auction photo is genuine.

• Like Like x 1
  16. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Easy...fake.

Especially these sellers that sell nothing but signed photos. These have been around since forever and sell anything from fake signed photos to fake signed concert balls.

17. Oddball82

Oddball82 Kenkyuusei

The S and U are the easiest to fake because they are done in one stroke.
    If we look at multiple stroke letters then you will see differences, most easy to spot on the "A" of AKB. Naachan writes this in 2 strikes and the horizontal stroke does not go outside of the line of the first stroke. The fake one did it with 3 strokes and the horizontal bar goes past the first two strokes.
    Also in the fake the verticale strokes of the T and 4 in stu48 have a curve at the bottom, once to the right and once to the left. That these are different is suspicious in itself but as we compare it to the other autographs we see that Naachan has no curve at the bottom of her vertical strokes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Fri 6/7 last day of the MV shooting. Not sure whether she came back on this day or on the next day. She did went to a festival in Hiroshima with Yumirin and Kokoa after the shooting ended. Anyway, this time Naachan also helped in the kitchen and make miso soup.... a week worth of miso soup for Yumirin :^^;:
    [​IMG]

Some pics from the MV shooting
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Sat 6/8 I think on this day she probably did some practice for tomorrow's mini live in Stellar Town.

Sun 6/9 Mini live, thus pics :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://streamable.com/d30it
    [hide]
    [/hide]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    more... https://imgur.com/a/jDK06JH

Mon 6/10 Team 4 performance. But before that, I believe she was recording for AKB48 Shutchou Kaigi which will be aired on 6/28. Miion and Berin was also there along with some HKT member. During the MC session on the Team 4 performance, Sato Nanami asked if she can have a sleepover with YuuNaa. They say OK to it. This was all started when Naachan said that she can't refuse to any request :^^;:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

Tue 6/11 She went out to with Yuiri and Zunchan. They had a meal then go for shopping (it was Naachan that want to buy stuff, the other 2 just accompanied her) and go to a cafe.
    Also on this day Young Champion 2019 no.13 edition was released (with Naachan on the cover). Time for cover and some offshots....
    NSFW...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    blt graph no.44 2019 (which has Naachan gravure in it) will be released on 6/13

=====
    She is also one of the AKB member chosen for Japan Expo in Malaysia (7/27) and fan meeting in Thailand (7/28). The event ticket for fan meeting in Thailand was sold out, but they just add another round for fan meeting (so they have 2 session of fan meeting). Right now you can still buy it. HS tix sold separately (you don't have to buy the event ticket if you want to do the HS only). The member for these events are Naachan, Miion, Yuiyui, Berin, Megu, Nagisa.
    https://www.eventpop.me/e/5997-akb48-fan-meeting-in-bangkok

=====
    They subbed AKB48 off-shot cam #6 which has Naachan interview in it. If you have time, please say thank you to the staff :)
    https://twitter.com/AKB48staff_t/status/1137998717313736704
    Here is the link to the Youtube video again

=====
    Don't forget to vote for 2018 Stage48 Member Ranking -> http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-2018-stage48-member-ranking.22887/
    Still has 8 more days to vote
    [hide]
    I'm encouraging you to vote because last year (also on the year before that) Naachan was one of the member that received lots of negative points. She was 3rd in terms of negative points last year. Not sure why she received so much negative points considering the no.1 and 2 member with most negative points were Techi and Jurina which received a ton more push than Naachan. Also personally I don't give negative point to other member since I never really dislike a member (not enough to give a member negative point) and it shouldn't be used for strategic reason[/hide]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Wed 6/12 She went to watch The Convoy Show play (headed by Imamura Nezumi which is the one that produced STU48 stage) called "Hoshikuzu Bump". She also celebrated her best friend birthday earlier (she was with her best friend when the day changed).
    [​IMG]

Thu 6/13 She was recording for DowtownDX with Yahagi Moeka :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also some blt graph offshots. She was using natural make up on these shots
    NSFW
    [hide]
    [/hide]

Fri 6/14 Probably just going out with Yuiri for lunch (and a bit of birthday celebration) and at night celebrating Yuiri's birthday with Mogi and Miion.
    Early celebration
    [​IMG]

With MogiOn
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

Sat 6/15 She was practicing with other members (not sure for what) and of course they have another birthday celebration for Yuiri. After that, she went to Vampire Cafe which Naachan (I think it was Naachan) had reserved from long time ago.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

=====
    AKB had announced that they will be having a tour! for the first 3 dates, Naachan is included in the senbatsu. The first 3 dates are
    -7/7 NHK Osaka Hall, Osaka
    -7/20 Sendai Sun Plaza Hall, Miyagi
    -8/3 Ueno Gakuen Hall, Hiroshima
    Other possible dates are the team performances in the tour. Those are for 8/20 (Kanagawa) and 9/27 (Chiba)

They mostly picked dates that are on the weekend so shouldn't clashed with most TV program, which as you know, STU48 will release their 3rd single on 7/31 thus normally will appear on several music shows.
    What Naachan will definitely not included because of that schedule is STU48 1st performance at TIF 2019, which is going to be on 8/3. So while Naachan is going to Hiroshima, some STU48 member will be in Tokyo (or maybe all if they want to perform their 3rd single with full senbatsu). STU48 is also scheduled for the 8/4 so it is still possible that Naachan will perform at TIF.

She is also scheduled for 6/20 Thumbnail stage and 6/21 Team 4 stage (Yuiri seitansai) :)

=====
    other pics posted on SNS
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [/hide]

• Like Like x 6