1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Seeing the pictures of the audiences at the venues I think it is safe to say that the tour is far more successful than the doom and gloom in the article that was posted on page 373 wanted it to make out.
    Just shows that you can never trust the gossip press.

That said: I do agree with what was said by others: it is far more difficult to be successful solo after graduation than before.

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cover of 'GLAMOROUS SKY' by Nakashima Mika:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naachan has postponed her next two concerts in Nagoya and Osaka due to throat problems:
    https://okada-nana.com/news/detail.php?id=1106109

Her comment (DeepL translation):

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    https://okada-nana.com/news/detail.php?id=1106249

Okada Nana Congratulation concert~Thanks infinite~

【日程】 2023年4月1日(土) 開場:18:00 開演:19:00 

【会場】 神奈川県民ホール
    〒231-0023 神奈川県横浜市中区山下町3-1
    https://www.kanagawa-kenminhall.com

【出演者】
    岡田奈々、千葉恵里、向井地美音、大西桃香、小田えりな、茂木忍、山内瑞葵、浅井七海、大盛真歩、小栗有以、柏木由紀、倉野尾成美、下尾みう、谷口めぐ、村山彩希、佐藤綺星 and more...!!
    Okada Nana, Chiba Erii, Mukaichi Mion, Onishi Momoka, Oda Erina, Mogi Shinobu, Yamauchi Mizuki, Asai Nanami, Omori Maho, Oguri Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kuranoo Narumi, Shitao Miu, Taniguchi Megu, Murayama Yuiri, Sato Airi and more.

"And more" usually means graduated members.

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I take Kojima Mako and Nishino Miki for granted. But I would be disappointed if Oshima Yuko doesn't show up, or at least send a VTR. I feel like she has to be involved in some way, can't really tell u why.:^^;:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The tour concert at Toyosu PIT in Tokyo on 2/26 will be streamed live on ZAIKO at 18:00 JST:
    https://zaiko.io/event/354563

The price is 3,900 JPY and ZAIKO streaming is normally available internationally (it'll be archived until 3/5).

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The website requires a handling fee and a streaming fee, and then has the audacity to request tips!

That being said, I said I would pay to watch Naachan's last concerts if only given the chance, so I have indeed just spent £31 for a livestreaming ticket lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. jmo42

jmo42 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Tell me about it... I was thinking along the same lines, when one thing led to another, with the result being I fly into Tokyo on the morning of the 26th, and pick up my ticket for the concert that night. (I'm staying in Tokyo for a week, and also going to the singing comp individual final, so this trip is not just for Naachan's concert). From what I've read from people who attended the other concerts, it will be well worth it. I wonder who the special guest would be this time?

Hopefully, there will also be a live stream for the congratulations concert as well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cover of 'Karakuri Pierrot' by 40mP:

• Like Like x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm sharing a request from some Naachan fans who are pretty active on both twitter and discord! I think it's a nice idea

Hi everyone! I'm an admin of a server for overseas fans of Okada Nana, and I just wanted to let you all know that we're currently making a fanbook for her graduation! We are accepting letters, fanart, and creative writing, and there is also a survey if you just want to share a few thoughts and memories. We are translating everything to Japanese. If you're interested, please submit by March 1st! Google Doc Form. Also please help RT us on Twitter if you can!

Here's the link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/naachan_archive/status/1628538533035245568

• Like Like x 2
  12. jmo42

jmo42 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    So I’m back from Naachan’s solo concert at Toyosu pit tonight, and some things from the concert:

• Entry was split into several groups according to ticket number: a number of A groups, the last of which was A1001+, B1-250, and C. Assuming everyone turned up, I estimate the A1001+ group had 300+, so I would be guessing an attendance of around 1600, as there were a Okada family group, and a members group as well.
    • There was also a queue for tickets on the day, and there were around 20 in line when I passed them.
    • The sound mix at the venue wasn’t quite right, as there were a few songs where the band was louder than Naachan.
    • The furthest an audience member traveled for the concert was from Slovakia (or Slovenia, I’m not sure on that).
    • You can tell that all the voice training has paid off, where her singing, especially in the mid/lower range, was powerful & stable through the whole concert, apart from when she sang Anata ga ite kureta kara, which I think sung by the l word in the was an encore. That was due to emotion. She left the stage pretty quickly after she finished the song, too.
    • While I don’t think it was ever confirmed that Yuiri was to be tonight’s special guest, there were enough signs that she would have been, but I felt that her appearance would have been the cherry on top, and if there wasn’t speculation on special guests, I don’t think many people would have noticed.
    Assuming what Yuiri & Naachan post online is accurate & not contrived, they pretty much are the definition of soulmates, and regardless of individual circumstances, I think they will be there for each other to get through life, to the point where they’ll be the 2 obaasan in the corner of the kissaten every day, talking and laughing a little too loud. I hope they see that and maintain those bonds after Naachan’s graduation, as I’m sure Yuiri will feel lost, at least for April.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @jmo42 Thanks for your report, I watched the concert online on ZAIKO, it was great and I'm envious you were there! I think Yuiri's non-attendance was due to her neck pain which has temporarily stopped her activities (including her appearing at Tomu's gradcon on Tuesday). One member of the audience was Yokochan, she tweeted a 2-shot with Naachan:

Fp5ZtJCacAAwTcf.jpeg

(https://twitter.com/_yokoyuichan_/status/1629838753924788231)

And also there was Nakky:

Fp5LyyUaYAEVI-e.jpeg

(https://twitter.com/natsuki___u/status/1629823458678034433)

Also Serika from T8:

Fp5OJn_aEAAYBol.jpeg

(https://twitter.com/akb48serika/status/1629826053891039234)

And ex-HKT48 member Haruppi tweeted that she was there.

• Like Like x 6
  14. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I'm glad you were able to go. My friend had a ticket that was in the 1900s so unless a lot of people didn't come I think the attendance was close to 2k or more. And my friend said the same thing that the audio system at the venue wasn't the best. But the live steam was pretty good though.

15. jmo42

jmo42 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    2k is a whole lot better than the stories early on of not selling any tickets etc. The venue was pretty full, but I don't anyone was packed in like sardines.
    After watching some clips of the concert on Twitter, it really felt like 2 different concert experiences, with the stream sounding sanitised and a bit too perfect, compared to being there live.

One thing I forgot to mention earlier was it felt that the crowd skewed towards females 20-35(ish) - I would estimate (again, only a guess) it was roughly a 60-40 female split.

If it's any consolation, I'll be envious of those who will be at the Congratulations concert and/or the graduation stage. We'll both have a better chance of attending a concert if she gets to the Budokan, as I would assume they won't need to rope off half of it for operational reasons.

I forgot to mention that. I hope it's something that you can recover from quickly, but after seeing pictures of her in a neck brace, it's anyone's guess. The potential silver lining in all this is that there may be a YuuNaaMogiOn appearance at Yuiri's (now postponed) sentensei, but that requires Yuiri to have recovered in time, and management to play ball.

Being in the same agency does have it's advantages :D.

There were 2 separated sections in the hall: the back left, where the members were, and the back right, where I think family & other VIPs were. Add Nonchan to the list of attendees, as she just tweeted about going. Given how it was mentioned on TV how much the 17th gen love Naachan, it wouldn't surprise me if most, if not all of them attended last night.

• Like Like x 3
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The position of Haruppi's photo looks like she was at the back left of the hall for sure.

18. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I'd say the male vs female fans ratio is about 60-40 or even close to 50-50 when I was there for Kanda and Yokohama concert. Niigata was about 80-20 (a lot of ppl that went were local NGT fans)

• Like Like x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Cover of 'Zankyosanka' by Aimer:

• Like Like x 4
  20. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Finally, Naachan「Juuryoku Sympathy」stage shonichi has been decided on March 10th.
    Line-up: Iwatate Saho, Okada Nana, Komiyama Haruka, Saito Haruna, Takahashi Ayaka, Nakanishi Chiyori, Michieda Saki, Mukaichi Mion
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12792102192.html
    Looking at the line-up, Naachan will perform in Hiichan original position (as expected).

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1