Okumoto Hinano (Nonnon) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Aka, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. qpet

qpet Future Girls

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  3. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I guess she wasn't 100% charged yet
    S90613-001334(2).jpg
    thanks for trying

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's weird - there's something going on with her, but it almost looks like not only the other members do not comment on it (that is fine) but they even act like they don't know something ever happened lol. Never know if it's reassuring in a way or if they just dumb.

5. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I think it's some kinda panic disorder :confused: I'm not even sure she told the members whats her problem/illness, or she doesn't even know herself. she doesn't talk about it to fans (except this time), so members doesn't talk about it either. and she said she's fine the next day I think. So after the performance she didn't had any symptoms, like nothing happened so she just acts like nothing happened, and probably told the members she's ok, and talks to them like nothing happened too. so they don't act like she's sick or smthn because she's fine now, but I guess she wasn't ready to talk infront of fans, because even if she doesn't have any issues now, she's probably still under the impact of what happened, and maybe she want's to apologize first (again) I dunno
    I hope it wont end with a Tk-tonkla post.. I hope she will get some treatment, while she's in the group

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It's probably just gases.

Every 48 group should have, at least, one shrink. How many unnecessary graduations that would have avoided. But AKS is too retarded to understand that, even though countless girls have said they graduated because they went nuts. Maybe it's a Jap thing.

7. qpet

qpet Future Girls

her parents could send her to a therapist too, or maybe they already did, when she told us she was in a hospital:confused: I hope her parents wont pressure her with graduation, and don't see the group as the problem source. Let a professional tell what would be the best for her, even if it's grad or hiatus:(

8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Mod edit: Removed NSFW picture
    yeah it could (should) be dealt with either in or out group but idk, they still have some stigma with that, it's ridiculous. It's the 5th time. No it won't randomly get better the 6th time if she "just works harder".

Even if she tells everyone she's fine - she always stops doing SNS after it happens which is fully understandable, so no idea why should Missaa expect that her first public appearance since it happened should be a phone call on her stream at 7 AM lol. They should talk to each other more instead of doing tiktok ok.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. qpet

qpet Future Girls

WTF lol
    ---
    busted:awesome:
    maybe they are not THAT close to share everything:fear:

I can't really blame Missaa, if Nonnon tells her she's fine then she's fine. She's too young to be that considerate. She probably just thought it would be cool to give them a shout out during her stream

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I think it is in part
    But otherwise the stigma is already hard to deal with in what's considered Western countries.
    Was watching a few Jap and Korean movies past few days. The way it's portrayed, a mental 'illness' or seeking help for it seems worse than getting end-stage cancer

Couple that with growing up as a teenager. It will be tough. Heck if I knew what I wanted to do or should do at their age..
    All they have are external expectations (parental, societal, AKS etc) and they haven't sorted out their own existential questions yet

Hence if anything over the years, I've made my peace with graduations and be less 'sad' about it

• Like Like x 1
  11. meenicle

meenicle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Utada Hatsuka
    Why this happens now? I mean she has idol experience before joining AKB and also attended in acting school (iirc) so she may have more torelance than other girls who don't even know what idol is before being AKB.

We've been through this before. Tsumugi said she hate standing on stage in her grad annoucement and we found out Hinano have severe leg injury from her annoucement. I hope it's nothing serious (but she's still look fine in her TikTok)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    In the end, it's just gases.

13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    oh yeah I'm not really blaming them, it's for sure different looking at it from a more mature position (not sure about that:awesome:) than they can. It'd be cool if it happened.
    But well what did happen with that call was it made the situation even more awkward lol

14. qpet

qpet Future Girls

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  16. qpet

qpet Future Girls

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    they got an order to tweet about the CM and the tour so she couldn't stay quiet anymore, sad

18. qpet

qpet Future Girls

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea