1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Omori Miyu (Miyupon) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

Re: Omori Miyu / 12th Generation

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55qshHnvgE0[/yt]

2. rzkyJR

rzkyJR Kenkyuusei

Re: Omori Miyu / 12th Generation

one of my fav KKS :inlove:

she's so cute,, god I can't stand to see her smile with the canine teeth appear [​IMG]

ah,, did you all know ,, her father was the coach of baseball club??

I dont know the club name, but I hear from my friends her father was the coach [party]

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: KKS - Omori Miyu (Miyupon)

As some of you might know, I'm a member of Miyupon's birthday committee.

What the heck is a "birthday committee"?

Most of the members in AKB have a special birthday show at the theater at or shortly after their birthday. These shows are different from regular ones. The audience uses specially coordinated lightsticks and the encore call is replaced by calling the name of the member. At the end of the show, she receives a cake and an album with messages from fans. There's a big flower stand in the lobby especially for her.

The birthday shows are organized by a group of volunteers, the so-called "生誕祭実行委員会" - or "birthday (show) committee". They are fans like you and me. They're not hired by management and meet at the theater or handshake events.
    Much of the communication is done through Mixi (a Japanese SNS similar to Facebook) and regular meetings.

What does the committee do?

• get light sticks (about 600) and other possible props for everyone attending the show
    • buy a flower bouquet for the lobby
    • collect written birthday messages at handshake events and at the theater
    • design and print special t-shirts for the committee members + performing members that day
    • make a board with messages of all committee members
    • in the lobby before the show starts: instruct the audience on when to use the lightsticks and get everyone coordinated for the encore call
    The interaction with the other fans during the planning period/on the day itself and the love that you share for a certain member is what makes it very special. As member, there's a certain amount of time and money that you'll have to invest, but it's a small price to pay when knowing that you can make your favorite girl's birthday something unforgettable.

There's many in the LOD index if you want to see a birthday show.
    Currently we're in the middle of last preparations and one thing that I have been partly in charge of are the collected message cards and the album. Since the 26th of June our little box has been set up in the theater.

[​IMG]

I'd like to give everyone from the forum living overseas the chance to leave a short message for Miyupon. Print out the design I've provided below and think of a sentence or two. Of course you can draw something on it or decorate in other ways as well if you like. It's perfectly okay to write in English if you aren't confident about your Japanese. I will include a small translation if needed
    Every card I receive will be included in the album that Miyupon receives on the day right after the show.

This is the design of the birthday cards:

Print it out at 91 x 55mm (3.6 x 2.2 inches, the size of a standard Japanese business card). If possible, please use slightly thicker paper.
    At this point I'll be happy to send you an original card. There'll be enough time to get it sent back.
    After the 17th of this month I can't guarantee that they will reach you and return to me in time.

If you want to participate, please send me a PM or e-mail me at hrpshiz@gmail.com for details.

Let's celebrate Miyupon's birthday together!

4. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy

^ Ooooo i like Miyupon. She does a nice job subbing in on team K.

5. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

Hmm, rather than print it out and mail it to you, could we tell you what we would like to say and you have you fill the card out for us?

All this time I thought the b-day events were a staff thing! Wow! Is the cake from the fans or the staff? Because I know the staff have pretty strict rules about the girls being given consumables.

6. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

The cake is from staff. Everything else is fan organized.

You can wait a few days for the card to get to you, send me the one you printed out or I can fill out one for you if you want. Whatever you want to go with. :)

7. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

Alright, I'll PM you.

8. seins124

seins124 Kenkyuusei

one of my fav KKS

her voice is great on romance kakurenbo [clap]

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

Miyupon's seitansai was just announced for Thursday.

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11342805905.html

10. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

Re: [14th BIRTHDAY] KKS - Omori Miyu (Miyupon)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYUPON! :inlove: [party] :inlove: I hope you have a good birthday!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

<3 Happy birthday :cute:Miyupon

12. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

A very happy birthday to you, Miyupon! Congratulations on turning 14! <3

13. Lucia

Lucia Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Miyu!

14. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

I've received birthday cards from Lonehunter, Tensai, lionheartedvalor, Li Li, Ian905 and flagator21. Hope I didn't forget anyone.

At this point six out of the 32 people in our committee have won a ticket for Thursday. I haven't had any luck yet, but am still trying out for ippan.

15. rzkyJR

rzkyJR Kenkyuusei

ah gomen, I know it's late but,,

otanjoubi omedetou miyupon :D happy 14th birthday :D

16. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

In the end eight out of 32 people got into Thursday's show. Here's a few pictures of the flower stand and message board we had prepared. We still have another board to commemorate her 200th show, which she'll get sometime mid-October (this was her 178th).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Below is the design of our t-shirt. We had additional ones printed for the other members, so they could all take one home too. Last year's light sticks were pink and yellow, but after hearing her out on a few occasions we decided to go with pink and white. :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I didn't win a seat but I was really satisfied and moved by the outcome; more than with the other shows I helped out with. The audience was great and I shed a few tears myself seeing Miyupon so genuinely happy and thankful. (EDIT: The LOD is up in the index now.)

Yesterday she wrote about it on her G+ and put up a picture of the stuff she took home. She even dressed little Shion-chan in the shirt we got for her. :blush:

[​IMG]

EDIT: Saho, Moe and Mako-chan wore it too.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

^ Nice stuff HRP! I find it remarkable that you and others go through such efforts for these kind of shows. I find it kind of sad that only 8/32 of you get to see it, but its amazing that 32 of you go to such efforts in the first place, its something you just don't see if you watch those birthday LODs. You guys go to a lot of effort and should be rewarded more than you are [angel] [clap]

18. lionheartedvalor

lionheartedvalor Kenkyuusei

Late response, but awesome work, HRP! [clap]
    It must have been a very rewarding experience, even if you didn't get in.

19. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

Wow that's awesome! I'm glad she liked it. [party]

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

Miyupon is going to take Jurina's place in tomorrow's "RESET" senshuuraku.

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11386892635.html

It's unfortunate that Jurina can't be there for the last performance, but at the same time I'm really proud of Miyupon. The fact that they chose her shows how much she's been recognized for her contributions to the stage.