Ongaku Gatas

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by haruna_hamasaki, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    I heard about that too. Erina Mano will start end of March. I don't think it's a bad thing but I just hope they are doing the right thing for letting her graduate H!P Egg and Ongaku Gatas

also Rika will be graduate from Ongaku Gatas to do her solo career in June

2. Tetsik

Tetsik Kenkyuusei

Do You have some source about that Rika info? Cause i cant find it @_@

3. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

"The future of this group is uncertain due to Mano Erina and Ishikawa Rika becoming soloists in March and June 2008, respectively."
    I seen it from here:
    http://wiki.theppn.org/Ongaku_Gatas

4. Tetsik

Tetsik Kenkyuusei

Ok i see, thanks. Well i would wait for the official source cause it sounds kinda like a gossip for me.

5. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

^ yeah, I think the Rika graduate is

6. CDevil

CDevil Member

This is scary. Only yesterday did I notice this girl in Ongaku Gatas because I'm addicted to Yattarouze! She became my favourite straight away just because she looks so cute (yes I'm shallow for basing it on looks). Then today I find out she graduated already. Talk about bad luck (or perhaps good luck). Either way I wish her luck in her solo career, I can't wait :)

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Biyuuden will be disbanding in June, so Rika will technically be a soloist unless she's with Ongaku Gatas full time.

8. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Not sure i like the idea of Erina graduating to be a solist, think it's a bit too early, but you never know :)

9. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I'm not too into the idea. Unless she's got an anime tie-in, I'm not sure why she's going solo, other than her popularity. Her voice just isn't right yet for solo work.

But...who knows, she may surprise us all.

10. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yes she could surprise us all.
    But I'll miss her in Ongaku Gatas, can't see why she can't saty in the group and then have a solo career on the side, like Koharu.

I find it okay she graduates from the eggs, it's nice to see the girls start to move on. Since it's not often seen. They spend years training and being back-up dancers and then only a few gets a break through. Wow actually seems like my two fave eggs are doing well, Sayaka is in Milky Way and Erina is graduating and getting a solo career. lol, I guess I must find a new 2nd fave egg. :roll: maybe Mika, she's cute ...

11. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

it kind of funny when I was looking at this yesterday about Erina
    not that many people are excited about Erina Solo career
    is it became Erina only been a Egg for almost a year and the others girls have been there for four years

I only heard people talking about Sakaya and Yuu in the new Units

12. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Uhh.. this is kind of random and off-topic, but Konno has really imrpoved her singing abilities like 1000 times ever since I last listened to her singing back in MM!

I'm checking the Uta Doki songs she did, and I couldn't believe it was her!!! She sounds very cute, but she's not straining her voice anymore, she simply sounds adorable, and always on pitch and perfect control... and I'm just amazed O_O

13. Storm121693

Storm121693 Kenkyuusei

I missed KonKon so much! But her voice got better and the control of it is awesome! I watched Mirai e by someone else but KonkON had her own version on Uta Doki. I fell in love with the song!

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Ongaku Gatas will be releasing their 3rd single on September 10! YAY!!!

音楽ガッタス

CDシングル(12cm)
    商品番号 EPCE-5575
    予定税込価格 1,050円
    発売予定日 2008年9月10日
    http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/DetailMul ... &Sza_id=MM

15. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^yay!!! at last ^^

16. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    FINALLY! i'm so excited now, i thought they weren't going to release anymore D:

17. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^yeah, me too... but now that Rika-chan graduated from Biyuuden they must do something with the girls :p

18. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Finally a new single!!!