Onishi Momoka (Oonishi) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

What's her rank and how many votes?

2. vcks

vcks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    27. Onishi Momoka - 9.481 votes
    The highest rank among team 8 members

I’m really happy for her actually. I want her rank in undergirls on final day !!

3. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Thanks and Nice! Hope she ends up in undergirls.

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BjZ62krAp9w/
    33120050_222238558553330_7827553475775954944_n.jpg

what can I say? I honestly didn't believe her to become #1 in Eito at all, even after I knew she got many votes - I wouldn't have been surprised with her ranking in undergirls, it was more I thought at least Naru would always be higher. Sokuho from 25:45. Yuiyui is called at 41:30 which throws Onishi off. Naru at 45:00 throws her off completely. Now, the interpretation I often see is that she fell in misery thinking she wouldn't rank but that must be wrong. The sentai was tagging her in the vote count posts and she must have seen it. Of course the negativity played its part but it was mixed with big part of "no way I am really gonna be #1 in Eito." 47:25...

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah but they hid the thousands' place digit (although you can see the corner of a number, perhaps a 5 or a 7). If she didn't notice that, maybe she thought they hadn't voted enough for her to clear 120. I don't think those initial tears were happy ones.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    they hid the thousands only in the last one, they were updating it as they progressed - as you can see in my post on the prev page - and the second to last update showed 6504 votes

• Like Like x 3
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Ah, I stand corrected. I only found out about her voting committee when they posted the censored one.

Still, it's possible she didn't see them. She did like a post retweeting that account, but I don't see her liking any of their posts directly. And the emotions she was struggling with in that brief limbo period didn't seem to be happy ones--there's a definite change in her expression once she hears Team 8 called again.

9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    no, I mean, I'm sure she wasn't "happy" (and whether she seen it or not, she couldn't have been 100% sure it's even legit. I don't think she'd have completely missed what had been happening though, the sentai even got matome'd almost everywhere.), I just think she was surprised by the situation where Naru and Yui had already been called and felt a bit of anxiety in the sense of "wtf is happening?" in which both the positive and negative possibilities were mixed together.

Anyway there's not much point discussing it and it's my observation only; I just found some of the comments which tried to make a big story out of the few minutes a bit sensationalist lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Team 8 4th Anniversary Book Profiles

Nara Prefecture Representative-

大西桃香 Onishi Momoka

Born on 9/20/1997

Blood Type B

156cm

Catchphrase: Pop quiz! What’s everyone’s favorite color? (Yellow! Green! Light blue! Orange!) But you know, after all, it’s…? Ready, and! (Pink) From Nara, I’m Onishi Momoka, 20 years old!

Her personal work multiplied, one more time she wants to grab the chance to enter senbatsu!

Survey:

Nickname: Onishi (おおにし)

Kennin Team: Team 4

Hobbies: Listening to music

Specialty: Hula hoop, giving massages

Strength: Nothing in particular

Weakness: Hates to lose, moody

Charm point: Waist

Favorite word or phrase: Waking up early is a virtue, being able to continue is a strength

Favorite food: The omurice my mama makes

Disliked food: Cherry tomatoes

Person you admire: Okada Nana-san, Sashihara Rino-san, Watanabe Miyuki-san

Member you get along well with: I get along with everyone!

How would you describe yourself in a phrase?: A cat

What do you want the most right now?: Everyone’s love

What event this year left the biggest impression on you?: The SHOWROOM event, the unranked concert

What event this year made you the happiest?: My fans uniting and doing their best for the SHOWROOM event

What was the toughest thing for you this year?: Not being called for the top 100 during the unranked concert.

How do you think you grew this year?: I’ve become more even-tempered and talkative!

Your goal for this year: I want to aim for the top with my fans!

Dream for the future: Become indispensable for the present AKB.

What you’re looking forward to with your kennin team: I want to steal skills from my senpais.

Casual Clothes Point Check!

I look best in black so i wore it. The point of the outfit is my favorite choker. Also, thigh-high socks! It’s zettai ryouiki, right? Thigh highs are justice for girls. It’s special fanservice just for this book (lol).

My Memorable Hashtags:

(Instagram)

#IkemenMakeupWithNaachan

I want everyone to eat this <3

Most recommended! Hometown gourmet

Kaki no ha sushi

The thing that made the happiest this year was winning first in the SHOWROOM appeal event and receiving the original song “Private Summer.” Being the center of the top sixteen ranking members was truly an honor. For this event, I needed the support of the fans, and the fact that they rallied together made me so glad. I’m also so thankful that it ranked in at 34th in Request Hour. Also the fact that my first solo photobook was decided is so amazing.

I’m so glad that the work I’ve gotten in my hometown has increased. In November, we had our Nara tour concert, and the mayor of Nara City came. They announced that I got the title of Nara tourism ambassador, and I was so overjoyed for a second time.

As for the most frustrating thing, that would be the sousenkyo. But even more frustrating was in October at the thanksgiving concerts where they announced ranks 81-100. In the preliminary results I was ranked 61st, but during the real thing in June I wasn’t called, and I wasn’t even called for over 81st… Of course not only myself, but the other Eight members who ranked in the preliminaries also wanted to ranked over 100th. It really is so frustrating, even now I don’t really have the words. I don’t want to feel this way twice, so I’m aiming to rank 20th this year.

Also, I want to enter a single’s senbatsu one more time!

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    PB shoot at Cebu Island decided!
    http://www.giogio48.com/archives/53590645.html

yes!
    bring it on! One More Time!

13. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    http://akb48team8.net/archives/oonishi-31.html

042.jpg

=========================================================================================================
    https://twitter.com/crown_mi_nara/status/1005042117511557120
    043.jpg 044.jpg
    =========================================================================================================
    https://twitter.com/miyamo123/status/1005020715085467648
    045.jpg
    https://twitter.com/momokamusic/status/1005023087568420864
    046.jpg 047.jpg
    048.jpg 049.jpg

18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I really hate this hairstyle (on anyone)

btw someone streamed the whole thing on SR. And just before that Kabo-san streamed Ruka's event as well, lol

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: