1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

ONLINE48 - Cover group

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Yamato Seira, May 16, 2017.

1. Yamato Seira

Yamato Seira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Good evening!

Yamato Seira here, producer of new cover group ONLINE48, or OLI48. The first generation auditions are opening today, and I would love to have you! Below is everything you need to know.

First, you'll need a Japanese stage name that you will be known by in the group. If you need help, then just say the word.
    Second, you'll need a recording of you singing to include in your audition. Please use a decent microphone, with minimal background noise. Most newer phones work just fine.

As for song, you can choose between AKB48's Shonichi, SKE48's Gomen Ne, Summer, NMB48's Yume no Dead Body, HKT48's Seifuku no Bambi, Nogizaka46's Kimi no Na wa Kibou, and Keyakizaka46's Silent Majority. You need to sing at least the first verse and first refrain. Whetever you record more or not will not affect your audition in any way, except give me a better idea of your singing ability. The recording must be acapella.

The rules of OLI48 are simple:
    1. Manners. Be nice to all members and guest. Bring conflicts and concerns to the producer instead of starting a public fight.
    2. Deadlines. Turn in your lines and anything else that is relevant well on time. If you need an extension or someone else to cover your part, let the producer know.
    3. Leaving. Please announce your departure to the producer at least two weeks before the next deadline. If you want a graduation song, it must be at least four weeks.
    4. Activity. There will be biweekly checks in the forum. If you do not answer three in a row, you will be considered departed.

All new members of OLI48 will be given the opportunity to record a solo song. This is not mandatory in any way. The only demand on the song is that it is from 46/48G, is originally a solo song, and not used by any other member before you. As of now, no songs have been taken.

If you are accepted into OLI48, you will be contacted by the producer as soon as you are accepted, and given a set of instructions on how to proceed.

The auditions will be open until a good number of members are reached, and then a end date will be set.

The audition form can be found here.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at oli48main@gmail.com, or at the forum.

I hope to hear form you!

Love,
    Seira

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  2. Yamato Seira

Yamato Seira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Steadily growing, the group now has six members, but more is needed! My e-mail is always open, as is the forum, if there is any questions.

Starting June 1st, there will be a member twitter for our roster to interact with the outside world. Please look forward to it!

3. reyncarnation

reyncarnation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Is it still open recruitment ?

4. Yamato Seira

Yamato Seira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  5. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen: