1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ono Erena (Erepyon) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Erepyon is seen to be fit. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. S.P.

S.P. Kenkyuusei

Ono was and is just great. I wish her all the happiness she can find.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Erepyon's lover

Erepyon's lover Kenkyuusei

She is always the best how could you not reconize her.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. Erepyon's lover

Happy Birthday Erepyon. えれぴょんお誕生日おめでとう. Erepyon is still the very best I wish the best for her everyday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Erepyon's lover

Happy Birthday Erepyon. Congratulation for her 27 years old. I wish her the very best, she really deserve it.

6. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

:ome::ome::ome:Happy Birthday Erepyon!!! :ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Recently I watched the drama Tank-Top Fighter from 2013, with Erepyon as lead role! This drama also has the actress Kawashima Umika who I also like, so I'm glad that I could watch it! Both of them play the roles of sisters. The drama has a lot of action scenes with Erepyon and she did very well, the scenes look good, and I think she learned to fight because sometimes there's some making parts at the end where we could see her learning. She did really great in this role! More opinions under spoiler:

So in the drama both sisters must find some criminals because they need to earn money to pay debts after their father went to jail for killing someone and stealing money. Riku (Umika) is the brain while Kai (Erepyon) is the fighter, so together they managed to catch those criminals, the first case where the man is actually the woman was interesting but it was impossible to guess because they took a female actress for the role so I really didn't expect that it would be the man, haha. The second case with the woman with snake tattoo, it was easy to guess that it was the first woman that they met. The 3rd case with the nurse, I actually guessed it too, that she probably lost weight and changed face and that it might be the first girl that they talked to at the hospital. I liked this case because of the whole part with the homeless and hospital, and Riku also being involved (not just staying at home) it was good! and lastly the final case is related with the whole story of their father, who end up not being the criminal, as expected.

and there's also Ku (played by Nakamura Aoi, I remember him from Hana Kimi 2011 with Acchan), I really liked his scenes with Kai, but sadly in the end, he turned out to be the one who killed that man and he was against Kai and Riku ;_; Because he wanted to take revenge for his father who was wrongly accused, but this part of the drama was sadly not completely subbed (few lines missing) so I didn't understand very well why he took revenge on Kai and Riku's father, I think it's because the father made a mistake in witness statement which end up making Ku's father accused and then he passed away? Something like this. Anyway the ending for Ku is not so negative since Kai wrote him a letter. and he was apparently also "used" by the other woman and man who were behind everything.

Lastly there's also the duo of police men, not all of their scenes were subbed but I have to say I enjoyed their moments in every episode and found them funny XD They were so stupid, and while the drama is serious, it was nice to have a bit of comedy in every episode.

I really enjoyed this drama overall and Erepyon is really cool in this role! The fight scenes are all great!

So yes overall, I recommend this drama, Erepyon did really good in the role and the story is good as well, the cast is good, it's worth watching! The opening & ending songs are nice too!

Some photos:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Erepyon's lover

I like it too, it's been a while since a watched it so I don't remenber all but it was pretty good and the scénario was quite surprising. I recomended it too. I miss Erepyon so much.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Probably beating a dead horse here but I became a fan of AKB way after Erepyon graduated. Why do performance videos of her doing solo music have so many dislikes? Why did they hate her so much?

10. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    From what I got from reading a few of the comments on the video posted above, a lot of the haters are complaining: "it's vocaloid song! you should have said it was a cover!!1!!!111"

I'm guessing vocaloid fans are kinda rabid ... :/

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  11. Erepyon's lover

She spoke about that before if I remember well, it wasn't a surprise that she made some cover in her album.

12. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I just translated a bunch of Erepyon info/trivia from the Japanese wiki and added it to ours. It paints a better picture of her story, and honestly, her story is so sad. I can't imagine how difficult it was for her to have fans tell her that they didn't like her anymore simply because she was getting older and her body/personality was changing. I hope she is doing well now and living a happy life.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Erepyon's lover

I miss her so much I would like to have more news about her TT---TT

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I read it yesterday, and it makes me sad.

One of the trivia points is that Erepyon performed at the Tokyo Idol Festival (after graduating) way before AKB48 even performed there, but if you've ever seen the videos of her performances, they had loads of dislikes and negative comments. It's a shame that people turned on her like that.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Erepyon's lover

I never understood the dislike on this videos, she really don't deserve this. I hope she managed to forget this.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1