1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Onuma Akiho (Akipo) / 2nd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Atsu-nee, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    [​IMG]

Name: Onuma Akiho (大沼晶保)
    Birthdate: October 12, 1999
    Birthplace: Shizuoka
    Blood type: B
    Height: 162cm

2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Welcome Akiho-chan! You seem to be quite energetic, still a mystery but promising of nice surprises. Good luck!

3. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    She looks a bit like Kumi - chan

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Someone on twitter said she also looks similar to Oda, but in both case I can't see it at all. She seems interesting though so I hope we will see more of her and other 2-2ki soon

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't see it either. I think she stands out on her own. When you see her in motion there is nothing to compare her with. Not even the latest pics on her blog post.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My gut-feeling tells me we just found the continuation of Oda, certainly not regarding looks but variety skills, adaptability and capacity to take over any situation and "act" on it. She looks very strong and capable, as well as the most supportive character for the rest of the 5 girls. I hope I am right about this humble, graceful and polite kid. Onuma-chan you looked somewhat lack-luster compared to the other Kenshuusei to me at first... After the intro episode my respect for you sky-rocketed and my interest was piqued. I look forward to great things from you and I will definitely support you!

• Like Like x 1
  8. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    EWC-iR0UMAEjvw-.jpg
    akiho and her fish pet, kasago chan

• Like Like x 3
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    lol
    that's the most bad looking pet I'd ever seen
    She surely has an interesting personality though... I like it

10. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Akiho with her awesome side-stepping skills was MVP of last week's Keyakitte. :1st:
    She honestly didn't catch my attention at first but is getting cuter and more lovable every time I see her and read her blog.
    And certainly, her personality is very interesting to say the least.

[​IMG]

Her recent fun blog trans here (ty @toomuchidea).

Some of her interesting nicknames from past and present:
    "Sleeping Beauty"
    "Tyrano"
    "Akiponkotsu"/"Akibo"
    "Akipo" <- I like this one the most

11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm gonna go with "Sunscreen", myself [hehe]

12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Akiho seemed to be the less ubiquitous among the 6 girls. I don't know why, she passed unnoticed until the intro episode. Until then, at least from my perspective, we were presented with three stunning beauties (Endo, Oozono and Moriya) a strange and enigmatic phenomenon (Masumoto) and two "underdogs" the not-quite-Ooozono-but-not-quite-Moriya-looking Onuma and the somewhat lack-luster Morita clone, Kosaka...

For me now, Akiho and Marino are attracting most of my attention. Why? I really cannot explain.

I will write some more about the adorable Marino in her page, but for Akiho I sense tremendous hidden power and leadership capabilities, while she reflects an aura of compassion and tenderness. The way she smiles looking down and then up again, with an awkward slight passing of her tongue on her lips is so adorable. She seems to ignore completely the notion of "faking", she is true and pure like crystal water. I also like the way she's dressed from what I see from her pics without uniform. Her provincial origin comes out only in sincerity and she has the second best "laughing eyes" next to Inoue. Her blogs also show resourcefulness and (should be) fun and interesting to read. Oh and I should also add that I will be not surprised if she proves to be a great athlete as well.

What's not to like then? WTG Akibo, you literally GRABBED a place in my heart!

13. Squeeeps

Squeeeps Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    DAYUM that got deep ahaha. But yeah, her blogs are good to read. I love seeing her selfies with her fish out of water, as she is not afraid to grab em. I mean she literally grabbed a puffed up pufferfish and took a selfie with it. She truly is the "mermaid"

14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I already named her "mermaid". I hope it sticks...!

15. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Congratulation to akiho for getting her own blog and mail. She not shy to send load of video. I have to choose between her and rei. But i decided to subsribe her mai

16. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

17. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Have I already said Akiho is something else? [hehe]
    Everytime I read her words I end up smiling and laughing.
    And she's the lovingly, lightheaded middle child.... total anime's main character material lol

19. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    As an amateur astronomer I've never seen a prettiest milky way and cutest Vega and Altair as the ones my beautiful mermaid drew... Each baby-faced star has a little fish or sea creature by its side. What a serene image from the "fisherman's beautiful daughter", the bright ocean-princess Akipo. My heart is forever plunged in the depths of her gaze, smile and her wild sea-inspired imagination!