1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oozono Rei (Reirei) / 2nd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by techizaka, Feb 17, 2020.

1. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Actually that twitter acc was created a few days after sakamichi kenshushei group assignment showroom and lasted there only for less than a week. I guess someone screenshot the tweets and saved it for when she got attention. I came across that pic & another one when I was fishing for information on twitter last february so I remember it (dont get me wrong I was only looking for the reviews on her peformance during the zepp tour last year, which she nailed apparently so I'm looking forward to see her on stage the most). From the poor translation I did that time, the person behind it seemed to be someone from her hometown.

2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    from Masumoto's blog
    [​IMG]

3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I think she has a high chance as center candidate in the future, maybe not 9th but further down the line like say 13th single.

4. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Happy 20th Birthday to Ozono Rei! <3

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Happy birthday rei chan. she turning 20

7. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    3rd blog update
    The translation: https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1251720757463281664

Good thing she clarified things out so the same question about eccentric will probably stop in her future interview. I love how she talked abt her bullying story in a lighthearted way
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The pictures with nogi's hayashi runa are cute! These 2 were my favs out of the 15 so I'll treasure this <3
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great blog, not so easy to read but it seems to me she found a way to tranform what happened to her into a real help for keyaki fans, especially younger ones, but not necessarily just them.
    It's even too easy imagine too many kids going through the same bullying, in Japan as in other parts of the world, and I hope keyakids may find in those words that they aren't so alone anymore, nor so different, or so weak like they were made to believe.
    Much respect for Rei.

• Like Like x 2
  9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Yeah, much respect for Rei-chan. Her secondary school year experiences sounded like hell. I think Eccentric (and of course, SiMajo) had the deepest impact on Keya fans. That song really resonates with a lot of fans, especially teen girls. Glad that Ozono found strength from that song.

• Like Like x 1
  10. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    As for me, Rei's blog is fun to read. From a girl who was a nobody to be a somebody like now.
    She told us about her past (it's very brave), her trainee experience and her progress becomes an idol.
    Good thing she got chosen as Keyaki member like she always dream it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Some snippets of her singing during SR audition

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hoping that mobame will start soon for the new members cuz I'm ready to subscribe. Blog relay isnt enough anymore. Looking forward to her future SR too :cute:
    She actually noticed foreign comments during her audition SR and replied to them using google translate. Her english was so cute. Reference here

• Like Like x 2
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 1
  14. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Pls hurry up for rei mail. All new 2kisei is enteresting.if i have money i will sub all 2kisei. Some times i see rei photo like a lady .sometime i see her like cute kids.

15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG her audition song is amazing! Thank you @techizaka for posting it here. Now who really CRAVES to actually listen it from Rei-chan? I certainly do...

16. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  17. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 1
  18. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 2
  19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 1
  20. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    06/18 Blog update + translation
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    "snail hair"

06/24 Blog update which is the last one for the blog relay + translation
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Hopefully she'll update a lot. I need a dose of her blog more than once a week

The new girls will get their ndividual blog + the mobile message app starting from June 29th. She'll be 'making the Ozono world closer' so please subscribe to her if you can
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/sayayuukanen/status/1275430165372219394
    That japanese twitter user makes nice keyaki gifs so I'm happy she's a fan. Korean fans are pro at it so I'm hoping she'll win their hearts too

She will also get featured B.L.T graph" vol.56 which will be out on July 2nd. The magazine's twitter account will probably post a preview + a video 1 day before the release