Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mari48

Mari48 Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

@convenience93 & Michipyon:

LOL
    Yuko tends to break things apart, but basically Kitarie bought them, because Yuko bought the face thingy :XD:

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

Wow. Yuko has passed Atsuko in the Mixi popularity rankings.

3. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

Yes, those are Yuko's feet.

And yes, it was Kitahara who gave the girls those shirts after going to Singapore.

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 三寒四温 ("Three Cold Days And Four Hot Days"; 2011-03-01 21:52:44): "Lately I remembered the words, 'three could days and four hot days.' And now isn't it the season where it's easy for something like that to happen [​IMG] ? Well, it really is cold outside, eh [​IMG] [​IMG] . Even though I'm thinking, 'The day the first storm of spring comes around, it'll turn warm and spring would've officially arrived~!!' [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Anyway, we're now breaking into March [​IMG] [​IMG] , so there are people thinking, 'I'm gonna take on a challenge,' so it's pretty cool how people are now thinking about their preparations for that challenge, na mean [​IMG] [​IMG] ? Well, I've been studying English today [​IMG] [​IMG] . And I'll be studying everyday for the rest of my life, eh?"

[​IMG]

"And please watch today's [​IMG] 'Sakura Kara No Tegami' [​IMG] , aight [​IMG] ?" (This post scored over 3700 comments at the time of this update - werd!!)

2.) にゃんころ ("Kitties"; 2011-03-01 23:22:26): "I received this picture from SKE's Anna-chan [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"It's a bunch of newborn kittens at Anna-chan's [​IMG] . [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And even with just this picture alone, I can feel a sense of happiness here, na mea~n ゜+。(*′∇`)。+゜ ? Anna-chan sent it to me all like,' Please feel at east from this [​IMG] ,' and man, did I feel at ease from the picture [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Anna-chan sent me a video, too, and the kitties were all like, 'myu~ myu~' [​IMG] . Well, everyone, please feel at ease from this picture, too (p'v`q*★)゜+ ." (This post scored over 3800 comments at the time of this update - rock!!)

And that's that! Yeah, it's still pretty cold by me, though thankfully the weather's getting warmer bit by bit. But yeah, props to Yuko for studying English. Not sure why she's studying it, but best of luck to her. Seriously, English is a very hard language to learn if it's not your native language. There are just so many rules on pronunciation, and grammar, and even pluralization that a non-native speaker can get really overwhelmed. And then again, Japanese is really hard, too. At least for me. So I'm still overwhelmed, too, at parts of that language. (By the way, I'm not sure if Yuko will be studying English specifically everyday for the rest of her life, or anything in general for the rest of her life, so I just figured she meant English. Of course, I don't think there's anything wrong with studying something everyday.)

And werd to the kitties. At first I wasn't sure what that was a picture of. (I saw fur, and thought was some sort of dog.) But yeah, nice of Anna to send the picture and video. And yeah, I sorta felt at ease after looking at that picture, too, hehe.

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

4. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Kitties!

I want another kitty now :inlove: (and I already own 5... [think] )

Kay

5. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Ganbatte Yuko with studying english ~ ! ♥ *~*
    I want another kitty too.. (we have one silly cat already but.. xD) ♥

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

@gideon123
    Thanks for clarifying about the shirts!! XD
    And thanks for the translations once more!

OOOH yayy for Yuko studying english~!!
    It's great she's making the effort to study it or anything for that matter.

Well Yuko is pretty hardworking, so it is isn't really that surprising :)

7. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

Thanks Gideon for the translation
    It's getting close to the debut of "Not yet" im so excited!!
    Kitarie was so nice thinking about them enough to bring them back souvenirs
    For Whatever reason Yuko is learning English i wish her the best cause
    i must agree,if english is not your native language i can see how hard it would be to learn/understand,luckily for me it's my native language,on to learning japanese now.Can't wait,maybe yuko will soon speak a little english one can only hope *spazz* Gambatte Yuko,you can do it!!
    and NO3B & NOT YET together :inlove:

8. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Maybe on her overseas trips, besides people trying to speak Japanese, they've said stuff to her in English so now she's trying to learn some. Whatever the reason, it's got my full support of course! I'm still studying English myself so if she ever needs help explaining subordinate clauses or adjectival phrases, I'm available. [hehe]

The kittens are so cute~ Makes me want one even though I'm more of a dog person.

9. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Maybe yuko is learning english for her acting? She did say she wants to represent japan! :D

10. Mari48

Mari48 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations Gideon!

Man, Yuko learning english? I am in awe :awesome:
    This is exactly why im getting my teaching license :XD: hehehe so, if you ever need help Yuko, i'll be in japan soon~ teaching english as a second language~ and you need not to pay me, because being with you is payment enough :awesome: <3

11. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Those are Yuko's feet in gideon's avatar? :D Thanks for the translations. =D

I want kitties and puppies. I want to be surrounded by them :cute: well maybe not surrounded because I might get scared if they try to attack me. :lol:

Take me with you Mari! I can be your... uh... teacher's assistant or something. :XD:

12. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Gosh it's been a long time since I came here. Hong Kong event seemed awesome!!! All the fans and Yuko singing her solo :cute: TT______TT I wish I could leave nearer to Japan... thank for all the videos!

Yuko's studying English? Good luck! I hope she can do it well ^^ I wish I could help her with that... but then again I don't speak Japanese so it would be really useless from me XD Of course, it can be hard to learn English, especially for a Japanese native speaker, but for me, a French native speaker, I think English is pretty easier XD I will go and write her a letter to encourage her :XD: If she can know English better... omg I think it would be awesome [rock]

The kitties are so cute :cute:

ooohhh... I was wondering about it for a long time and never ask about it XD

Anyway, thank for translation as usual!!!

13. Mari48

Mari48 Kenkyuusei

^
    LOL yeah, you wouldnt really guess, right?
    When i first saw it, i was like "who's the guy with the awkward ava?" but i was like meh xD and joined this site. All because Giddy had such great translations LOL :XD:

Yes [hehe] i will diffinitely bring you. That way she wouldnt stand a chance against two people :drool: when we do this and that to her ....

14. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :) And glad to know I'm known as the guy with the awkward avatar...sorta. :-/

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 桜からの手紙-第5夜- ("Sakura Kara No Tegami - The 5th Night"; 2011-03-02 18:46:30): "Did you guys watch it yesterday? 'Sakura Kara No Tegami' [​IMG] [​IMG] ? Well, tonight's the 5th night of the series [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And at last we're breaking into the second half!!!!!! So please have fun watching the worries that each student has, and how each student's life will be changed, and sort of bond the teacher has with the students (・∀・) [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

(This post scored over 3800 comments at the time of this update - werd!!)

2.) 思い出 香港 ("Memory Of Hong Kong"; 2011-03-02 21:33:51): "Ah~...for sure, Hong Kong's food was delicious~...and now that I'm back in Japan, I'm remembering Hong Kong's food [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Yum cha with the staff [​IMG] [​IMG] . Togasaki-san ate quite a lot, too ⊂(^ω^)⊃ [​IMG] ! Now even though we ate at around 11 during the day, the shop was already fully booked, and every one of these Hong Kong people were sitting around the tables with their families [​IMG] So it looks like it's typical of people to go out to eat from noontime onwards during their days off [​IMG] [​IMG] . And by the way...I had Spanish food today for lunch [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 3300 comments at the time of this update - rock!!)

3.) おぱよ ("G'Marnin'!"; 2011-03-03 11:35:21): "I'm in the middle of a CM shoot right now~ [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"It's a secret, so I'm only uploading this much, eh (´・_・`) [​IMG] ? And this morning..."

[​IMG]

"...it was my first time seeing cucumbers packed into a sandwich [​IMG] (LOL). But it was pretty good actually [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So yeah, I seriously ate so much food in Hong Kong, but everyone's been telling me, 'You lost weight, eh?'... Man, I can SO eat a ton!!!!!!!!" (This post scored over 1200 comments at the time of this update - awesome.)

And that's that! Werd to Night 5 of the drama. I actually watched it earlier today. Thought it was aight. I'm not expecting anything super epic, so maybe that contributes to my enjoyment, ya know? Werd to the Hong Kong memory. Like, really...if Yuko's thinking of Hong Kong food even now, then I guess I REALLY should book a flight over there to try it out, ya know? Or at least look around for a good Hong Kong-style restaurant near me. Same with a Spanish restaurant, na mean? And werd to the CM shoot. I really wonder what it'll be for. And LOL to all those comments from people. I should really be grateful for how I can eat so much food and still maintain my size. (Though I should really be careful with what I eat since getting a stomach virus REALLY sucks, na mean?)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

15. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations!

I'm kinda disappointed that she only had 1200 comments on the last one. Usually there are 2000+ or 3000+ comments :(

Also, Yuko, losing weight isn't an excuse to pig out :p

16. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

It's only 2-3 hours Yuko had posted it before Gideon translated..

Thanks for translation, Gideon

17. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

depends on when gideon translates it...which was 2 hours after it was posted

it's up to 1900+ already. 3 hours after her blog was posted.

thanks Gideon123 for translating!

18. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Good point. I forgot to check the time of the blog :fp:

19. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Is it me or in the picture with mayuyu, Yuko actually looks more of her age??
    She normally looks way younger than her age :3

HAHAHA YUM CHA~! LOL cantonese FTW?!
    That's used and done a lot in hong kong!!

And so as for the chinese community in malaysia...so I'm very familiar with that too~!! rofl how cool ;)

LOL YUKO THAT'S JUST UNFAIR.
    About not gaining weight!!

XD but good she can enjoy life I guess!! [party]

20. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

MAYUYU & YUKO = ♥

And I think too that Yuko totally looks like her age in that pic. :3

Thanks again for the translations!