Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

Could also just call it "dim-sum" too since most of the time, she's likely eating and not drinking tea.

It was awesome for Yuko to get Togasaki to go along (and get him to pay too :p )

2. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

@clumsycarrot
    lols maybe...I LOVE DIM SUM. It's one of my favourite food
    But then again living in malaysia where there's a HUGE range and variety of food, I have a lot of favourite food XD
    Since yuko loves eating, she'll love malaysia! haha.
    Food is like our pride.
    She should come sometime
    :3

3. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 遅ればせながら★ ("Belatedly ★"; 2011-03-03 16:54:15): "I got from Mari-chan..."

[​IMG]

"...a Valentine's present [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . She said it's apple pie [​IMG] [​IMG] . Lately, Mari-chan's getting into making pastries, eh ⊂(^ω^)⊃ ? And yesterday I made food [​IMG] [​IMG] !"

[​IMG]

" I ate [​IMG] Chinese cabbage and pork mille-feuille nabe [​IMG] , [​IMG] avocado and rape blossom salad [​IMG] , and also, even though I didn't take a picture of it, fried salmon [​IMG] [​IMG] . I'm glad the way my cooking looked was better than before, but it still looked pretty crude (´ι_` ) . Anyway, cooking's pretty fun, eh [​IMG] ?" (This post scored well over 4000 comments at the time of this update - dang...LOL.)

2.) HMVって。。。 ("Speaking Of HMV..."; 2011-03-03 20:39:32): "I did a shoot for HMV [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !"

[​IMG]

"And we were taught what 'HMV' stands for [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . It's short for 'His Master's Voice,' as in the dog is listening attentively into the gramophone like, 'He's listening to his master's voice ゜+。( [​IMG] ′∇`)。+゜ . [​IMG] Woof [​IMG] [​IMG] . And for sure Takamina and I thought it meant 'Human Music Video' (・∀・) [​IMG] [​IMG] . Yup, I learned some trivia [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored just over 3200 comments at the time of this update - werd!!)

3.) 秘技!!フライングピーポー ("Secret Technique!! Flying Peepoo"; 2011-03-03 23:41:08): "So there I was with Mii-chan [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Rolling around...and then there was Kojima-san, right...with a Flying Peepoo [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

"It's been a while since a Flying Peepoo made an appearance... And if you look at both Kojima-san's face and our faces...yeah, you can see a big difference between the two ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ ." (This post scored just over 3500 comments at the time of this update - rock!!)

And that's that! Werd to Mariko's late present. Still very nice of her, though come to think of it...I don't think I've had anything apple pie in a while. And Yuko's cooking looks pretty good. Not epic pretty like some other presentations, but I'd still eat it. Werd to the HMV shoot and those girls finding out what the company name means. I actually wasn't sure what Yuko was talking about when I first read the post, so I did some Google-ing and found the Wiki page on HMV. So yeah, I learned some trivia, too. And werd to Yuko playing around with Gish. (Translating the word, "goronyan," was kinda tricky because when I Googled the word, I found pictures of cats rolling, stretching, and even yawning on the ground, So I figured go with just "rolling around.") But definitely LOL to Haruna crashing on their fun. Literally. With a Flying Peepoo. (I also had a tricky time translating this word, though I could easily imagine something like a pro wrestler jumping from the top turnbuckle of the wrestling ring and crashing on the guy laying on the ground.)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

4. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations (^o^)

Haha, I have images of cute kittens rolling around :cute: I thought Yuko was using that as a pun or something because Kojiharu pounce on them. I know "gorogoro" ごろごろ means rolling around literally, so I assumed gorogoro + nyannyan = goronyan :XD: goronyan sounds like some kind of monster of the week to me though haha

I was totally like who the heck is Mari-chan until I realize she was talking about Mariko :D Apple pie... :drool: Sleepy... going to bed now. Yay Yuko! <3

5. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

It must be a once in a million years that you see a picture that has both Kojiharu and Yuko in it and Yuko's the one with the dead face and Kojiharu is the gleeful one. Thank you flying peepoo!?

Very cute nonetheless, thanks for the translates, Gideon!

6. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Could that HMV shoot be about the notebook thingie that comes with the album if you order from HMV [think]

7. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

@mabibitan I'm pretty sure it is for the album~! ;)
    '

8. gideon123

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) グラビアNot yet ("Not yet Gravure"; 2011-03-04 13:31:35): "On sale right now is the magazine, FRIDAY [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!"

[​IMG]

"Not yet is on the cover, and [​IMG] , and there's a poster of us, too, inside, so please check it out [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So yeah, Yui's gravure shots are pretty fresh, eh (・∀・) ?" (This post scored over 3100 comments at the time of this update - werd!!)

2.) 先生からの遺書~7夜~ ("Teacher's Will~, 7th Night~"; 2011-03-04 19:37:53): "'Sakura Kara No Tegami' is at last now on its 7th night [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And I was surprised at how well Sashiko fits her parenthood role, ya know (´ι_` ) ? But yeah, by all means watch the last three nights of the drama, aight [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Now won't the season for the cherry blossoms to bloom in Tokyo come soon~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ?" (This post scored well over 3200 comments at the time of this update - rock!!)

3.) マジすか学園2 ("Majisuka Gakuen 2"; 2011-03-04 22:18:10): "I've been shooting all day today for Majisuka Gakuen 2 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ! Now I can't say how my appearance on the show will go, but i read the whole script and it just seems be more and more fun [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And since I've worked together last time with the staff members before, like the photographers, the director, and the cameraman, this time around I'm able to relax on set [​IMG] [​IMG] . And with such a huge gap between how the girls act as normal high school girls and as yankiis, performing's a lot of fun ゜+。( [​IMG] ′∇`)。+゜ . And even though everyone's acting is really amateurish, we're all doing our best to make a human Majisuka Gakuen [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!! So yeah, please look forward to it, aight (p'v`q* [​IMG] )゜+ ?"

[​IMG]

(This post scored over 4100 comments at the time of this update - dang...LOL.)

4.) 埼玉スーパーアリーナ ("Saitama Super Arena"; 2011-03-05 11:45:21): "I've got a handshake event here [​IMG] [​IMG] ! Kojima-san and I put our cell phones next to each other, and after such a long time both Duffy-chan and May-chan meeting each other again [​IMG] [​IMG] !"

[​IMG]

"Thank goodness, eh~ ( [​IMG] ´ω`pq゛ ? For sure, the one with Duffy-chan is mine, eh [​IMG] ? Anyway, I'm off to do the handshake event [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 2400 comments at the time of this update - awesome!)

And that's that! Werd to the FRIDAY cover and poster. And Yui's gravure shots look pretty nice. But so do the other girls' shots. And then again, that might just be me. Werd to Night 7 of the AKB drama. I haven't seen the latest night yet, but so far I've found it entertaining. And the cherry blossoms should be blooming sometime soon by me, too. Maybe a few weeks at most, ya know? Or maybe I'm just being over-optimistic here.

Werd to the Majisuka 2 shoot. I'm kinda surprised the girls are still filming for the program, but I guess I really don't know how filming really goes for serial TV programs. Or maybe I've just lost track of both the dates and the time. But whatever the case, I'm totally for more Majisuka whenever it does come out. And werd to the cell phone accessories. Seriously, Yuko and Haruna are so adorable. And somehow I'm not surprised that Yuko would rock the Duffy accessory.

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

P.S. - By the way...we recently broke the 230k views for this thread. Werd, guys. Let's keep up the Yuko support. :)

9. mizu_chan

mizu_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    mizu_chann

Ah! Arigatou for trans. Kojiyuu so adorable <3 <3 <3

10. Mari48

Mari48 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations Giddy!

And i even read it Takamina's blog, about the Flying PeePoo, but when they mentioned "Look at Kojima's face and my face, you can tell the difference." i dont understand that part LOL clearly it's different, but does she mean the colour, the shape? i dont get it ....

11. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^
    What Yuko mean was Kojiharu looks happy when she did the flying peepo while the other two not too happy when she interrupted their rolling :lol:

12. Mari48

Mari48 Kenkyuusei

^
    OHHHH!!! Okay! I see it ! Thanks xD LMFAO i did not get that :lol:
    Haruna just wanted to join the fun xDD aww

13. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I love sexy Yuuko-leopard in the [Koko ni Ita Koto] limited edition cover~

Kay

14. gideon123

You're welcome, people. And yes, Yuko does look nice on the cover of the upcoming AKB album. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public:

1.) 桜の木になろう ("Sakura No Ki Ni Narou"; 2011-03-05 17:14:47): "Today Mii-chan and I have the same hairstyle [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !"

[​IMG]

"Yeah, it's kinda hard to tell from this picture 竑 [​IMG] . And I was really surprised at how around 20,000 people came by for the handshake event (#・д・) !!!!!! It felt like I was totally swamped at the Saitama Super Arena [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] But yeah, I saw wanna do a live performance here... [​IMG] And everyone else was talking about that that, too [​IMG] !" (This post scored well over 3400 comments at the time of this update - werd!!)

2.) おしりりこ ("Oshiririko"; 2011-03-05 20:56:55): "The handshake event is over [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ! And for today's Mucha Buri Corner, we played this game where we were asked 'Which member would have as your wife?' and had to point to someone...and both Kojima-san and Takamina pointed at each other...and man, was I totally blown off ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ . And yet, I thought about it for real, and instead of Kojima-san I picked Yokoyama Yui (LOL). Anyway, it still kinda sucks, ya know... Well, what sucks is that it's not mutual love between me and her, but Kojima-san pointed at me, for sure my face would turn ridiculously red...(゜言 ゜ ) [​IMG] [​IMG] . And amidst that, my Oshiri Sister, Shiriri-chan, pointed at me [​IMG] !!!!!!!! Ah~, why was Shiriri the only one to point at me (´・_・`) ? But yeah, even at the handshake event, it was a lot of fun seeing so many people going all like, 'Oshiri ω [​IMG] ' [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ωωωω . And here's a memorable shot of me with Shiriri [​IMG] [​IMG] . It was taken back when we shot for the BAA CM [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"We did our best to gather together all the leaves..."

[​IMG]

"...and faked baking potatoes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Pretty cool shot, eh~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ?" (This post scored over 3700 comments at the time of this update - rock!!)

3.) なんだかんだ・・・ ("One Thing Or Another..."; 2011-03-05 23:54:46): "Speaking of one thing or another, after the handshake event ended the two of us went to the beauty salon [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"We took a picture of each other [​IMG] [​IMG] . Anyway, catch ya guys tomorrow, aight ★ [​IMG] [​IMG] ? And g'night~ (p'v`q*★)゜+ ." (This post scored over 3100 comments at the time of this update - awesome!!)

4.) DIVAな女 ("DIVA Woman"; 2011-03-06 12:51:58): "Now even though we're both the same age, this chick here's a DIVA, eh~ [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And her purple tank top's pretty DIVA, too, eh~ [​IMG] [​IMG] ? Anyway, I'm off to do another handshake event [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 2700 comments at the time of this update - werd again!)

And that's that! Werd to the handshake event, and the two girls' matching hairstyles. That'd be nice to see an AKB concert at Saitama. That venue looks massive from what I've seen of the place. Werd to Mucha Buri game. I guess bugger that only Mayu picked Yuko, but really thinking about it...I think Yui's a nice pick for a wife, too. Not necessarily for me, since right now...I've got a while to go before settling down, hehe.

Werd to Yuko and Haruna going out to get their hairs done together. Seriously...those two are adorable together. And werd to Sayaka lookin' badass. Like, really...she's lookin' good in that picture. Yuko, too, but definitely Sayaka. Especially since the last post is focusing on her, hehe.

P.S. - I'm really sleepy right now, so i might've screwed up a translation or two. If did...sorry 'bout that.

15. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translates once again, Gideon.

Haha, aww at the Oshiri pair. It's nice that Mayu picked Yuko for the Muchaburi corner question (and nice that Yuko picked Yui!). Haha, maybe Kojiharu just didn't pick her to save her the embarrassment of turning totally red. :D

Wow, Sayaka. She definitely is DIVA'ish. Gahhh, I just got SMART now I know I need to go pick up FRIDAY as well for the Not yet poster. Good bye cash~ ;o;

16. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations gideon!

YAY! Oshiri sisters = the world's cutest pairing ♥
    It's so happy to see Yuko & Mayu together, they both look absolutely cute. ♥

And Sayaka totally looks like a diva ( :D ) xD

17. Mari48

Mari48 Kenkyuusei

Oh man xDD I saw the video of that handshake event! I LOLed so hard!!

And when Takamina and Kojiharu were holding hands xDD Yuko's annoyed face was priceless :XD:
    But to be honest, i didnt think she agonize over it so much as to write it in her blog! LOL!!!
    Thats sugoi kawaii!! <3

@Ampersand: I was thinking the same!! She was probably hiding it bcuz Yuko's feelings is already public and dint want others to know her feelings xD

Thanks for the translations Giddy~~!!

EDIT: oh dang i didnt even recognize her O_O THATS SAYAKA?!?!!

18. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^I just think Haruna is not that into Yuko *shrugs* Anyway, thanks for the translations! I love the MaYuko pairing, they are so adorable xD both of them are kids at heart so I understand why they get along so well <3

19. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

Thanks gideon for the translation once again!
    They all look nice on the Magazine cover,and i noticed that on the new AKB48 album
    cover Yuko looks extremely good in the leopard outfit :drool:
    & why didn't yuko pick haruna? maybe Yui is making an impact on her
    you know since they're spending more time with each other and what not
    and i also approve of Mayu x Yuko lol
    I can't help but LOL at Yuko's face expression when Takamina extended her hand
    to haruna haha My poor Yuko <3

either way i think Kojiharu is playing hard to get,cause after the whole event
    she ended up going to the beauty salon with non other than yuko :hehe:

20. Mari48

Mari48 Kenkyuusei

LOL thats true! Mayu and Yuko suit eachother well and i know Haruna aint that into Yuko bcuz her besties are Mariko, Takamina and Yuko but still, cant i dream?!

EDIT: ^ omg, i did not notice that was Haruna O_O wen she said "we went to the solan, after that." i thought she meant someone else (cuz i know that didnt look like Mayu) LOL

and i just realized how much they look like kids playing in the leaves xD