1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

Thanks for all the translations! What's this Mucha Buri Corner thing? Is it part of some show?

2. bear107

bear107 Kenkyuusei

3. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. And yeah, the video clip's cute. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) ありがとうω ("Thank You ω"; 2011-03-06 21:16:51): "The second day of the handshake event at the Saitama Super Arena's over~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !"

[​IMG]

"And today was just crazy at the Saitama Super Arena with around 23,000 people coming by [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So when I was doing the event, for some reason I remembered a bunch of different things~. Like, at the start of the event, I was working the handshake event, and I was all by myself with hardly a 100 fans coming by, so it was kinda harsh, ya know [​IMG] [​IMG] ? But then the Saitama Super Arena got completely filled, and I heard that people couldn't even get into the venue so there were around 1,000 people waiting in the lobby. I and was so moved [​IMG] [​IMG] like, "We're all seriously serious over here' [​IMG] . So yeah, I was thinking to myself while working at the event, 'Ya gotta think that people will come up to meet you even for a handshake event' [​IMG] . And I thought it was important to convey my feelings the moment I shook hands with everyone. So yeah, all you guys who came by, thanks so much [​IMG] [​IMG] .

And so for both days, I was paired up with Kenkyuusei, Kato Rena-chan [​IMG] !"

[​IMG]

"And she's only a first-year middle school student (゜言 ゜ ) !!!!!! She's such a fun and cute girl [​IMG] . Everyone, please check her out, aight (*´ω`pq゛ ?" (This post scored over 6000 comments at the time of this update - dang...LOL.)

2.) 初ディナー♪ ("First Dinner ♪"; 2011-03-07 12:13:17): "Last night, I went out out to eat with Kanda Sayaka-chan [​IMG] [​IMG] !"

[​IMG]

"Earlier when I appeared on DON, we became friends ( [​IMG] ´ω`pq゛ [​IMG] . And even though it was our first dinner together, it was a lot of fun [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And when she went to Los Angeles to do some work, she bought me a souvenir~ [​IMG] [​IMG] . Just thinking how she thought it over a lot before finally deciding on something really makes me happy [​IMG] [​IMG] . Like, I'm just really, really stoked at how she thought about me at that very moment back then when she picked up the present, ya know ☆゜+(〇′3`*) ? And I also got a souvenir from Hong Kong for Sae-chan [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . But yeah, Sayaka and I became friends [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 1400 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

3.) ♪HEY HEY HEY♪ (2011-03-07 13:28:09): "Today, Not yet will be appearing on [​IMG] HEY x3 [​IMG] ~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ! And when I appeared on Douga Champ Corner, I went to meet some people, too [​IMG] .

Tada [​IMG] !!!!!!"

[​IMG]

"The Kanou Sisters, who've I've actually wanted to meet (P [​IMG] q・▽・) [​IMG] [​IMG] . So what'd you want to do after meeting them, you ask??? Ohohohoho~, to find that out, [​IMG] please look forward to watching the show, eh [​IMG] ? It airs at 20:00, so check it out, out [​IMG] [​IMG] ?" (This post scored over 1200 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

And that's that! Werd to the second day of the handshake event. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I think I'd be a bit worried, too, if hardly anyone came around in the beginning, but glad to know that lots more people came around later. And that Kato girl seems like a cool chick. Even if she's just a middle school student. Werd to the dinner with Kanda Sayaka. And nice of them to pick up souvenirs for other people. And werd to those media appearances. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to watch the programs in real time, but probably check out recordings later on. (And by the way...I found that picture with the Kano Sisters kinda funny. Surprising at first...but nonetheless kinda funny.)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

P.S. - Hopefully I didn't screw any of the lines here. If did, then...sorry about that.

4. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the translations gideon!

Wow, that's a lot of people. [shock]

And Rena looks really cute. :3 I'm not very familiar with Kenkyuusei girls, I don't know any of them.. xD
    So I guess that she's the first one who's name i now know. xD

Lol, those Kanou- sisters look kinda.. funny (and weird?). :blink: XD

5. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48

here's Yuko's segment on Hey3

oh Yuko! [hehe]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeHwyutfWc[/yt]

6. bear107

bear107 Kenkyuusei

Wow, she met the Kanou sisters? I've read about them; they seem to be a controversial duo.

7. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

THIS IS AMAZING AND NEEDS TRANSLATION BECAUSE CLEARLY YUKO AND I ARE THE SAME PERSON.

The Kano sisters posted about Yuko and her request. Apparently Yuko is a huge fan of theirs XD

It went more or less like this (in my mind, the Kano sisters always speak in a Meetan voice XD) :
    Yuko: "Awwwww so shiny and sparkly♥"
    they talk a bit about the Kano sisters always being so... er, magnificent? XD And about their hands.
    Then Yuko: "There's something I've noticed from before... You have wonderful breasts♥"
    Kano sisters laugh
    Yuko: "Now that I've said it I can't look at them anymore..."
    Older Kano: "It's okay, look at them~"
    Yuko: :cute:
    So Yuko musters her guts: "Can I... touch them?
    Older Kano: "It's okay, please~ ♥"
    Yuko: :omfg:
    *hand disappears into cleavage*
    Yuko: "Aw so warm ♥"
    Yuko: :inlove: *in heaven*
    Yuko: "It's so soft..."
    Older Kano: "There's a lot of people who would like to bury their faces in here."
    Yuko: :^O^: "So... could I too? :awesome: "
    Older Kano: "You wanna come here?"
    Yuko: "I'd love to :cute: "
    Older Kano: "Please do~"
    Yuko: "Can I?" :omfg:
    Yuko: "If you'll excuse me..." *buries face*
    Younger Kano: :fear:
    Yuko: "Wonderful! Amazing! Feels so good!"
    Then she must have thought "To hell, Yuko, go for it!" and:
    Yuko: "Could you kiss me on the cheeks?"
    The Kanos kiss her on her cheeks and Yuko dies. XDDDDDDD

8. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

LMAO. Oh Yuko, I <3 you. :rofl:

I knew the situation would go something along those lines after I read Gideon's post (thanks, btw!) :
    Yep. :hehe:

Thank you too for the play-by-play, loveandcoffee. :XD:

9. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

I'm glad the second day of the handshake event went well how could it not!
    OMG I just watched the whole segment i lol'ed so hard
    I just love how yuko is so straight forward xD
    also loveandcoffee i thought i was the only one thinking
    that the sisters talked in a meetan voice rofl

10. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

loveandcoffee, your play by play and emoticons made this even funnier!! I still can't stop laughing!!!!!!

Yes, I also thought of meetan's voice too, when I saw it in the not yet thread!

11. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

:D Loveandcoffee, thank you for the awesome translation of this awesome video sharing our awesome pervert Yuko XDDDD I thought Yuko was dying every second XD OMG *save*

And of course, thank Gideon for translation too ;)

12. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

What the hell did I just watch?! :rofl: I swear Yuko's face was like this the whole time :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: Love Yuko and her straightforwardness asking those kind of questions. :XD:

13. gideon123

You're welcome, people. Yuko is just...golden. And thanks for the translations. Totally confirmed that my Japanese comprehension skills weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 大きめだな。。。 ("Kinda Large, Eh..."; 2011-03-08 00:34:22): "So Not yet is featured on the cover of BOMB magazine that goes on sale the 9th, but...inside is this extra large-poster [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

"Yuka helped me hold the poster up [​IMG] ! So it's really, really big, but it'd be cool if ya guys can post up in your rooms [​IMG] , LOL!

And yeah, shooting is over [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ! Today was such a long day~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And everyone, be careful of hay fever, aight [​IMG] ?

Well, it looks like it's yesterday was pretty rainy , right? I figured that much from how many people at the handshake event had hay fever [​IMG] .

Anyway, g'night [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 3000 comments at the time of this update - werd!!)

And that's that! Werd to the magazine cover and poster. It actually rained by me yesterday. Fortunately nothing terrible happened to me because of the rain, but sadly some areas flooded while other people lost electricity and internet. And fortunately pollen hasn't become too big of a concern by me. Yet, LOL.

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

14. Criss

Criss Member

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds8aPhMl7H4[/yt]

15. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

WAAAA. ♥ She just looks super cute in that CM. ;w; ♥

16. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

OMGROFL. I have no words to express how much I adore Yuko even more after this (how is this possible?). Thanks for the play-by-play. I read it before watching the clip and those emoticons are spot on! :XD:

I think Yuko's pervy old man personality coupled with tiny, cute girl exterior is one of the most weirdly endearing things known to mankind.

Oh yeah, versions A, B and C of her solo LD release.
    [​IMG]

...just kidding! [hehe]

17. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

^ Where are those pictures from?

----------------

Thanks for the translations, gideon! I was actually surprised the poster is big enough that Yuko needed help to hold it up :)

18. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^ Those are t-shirts that were released during Yuko's handshake in Hong Kong. The packaging is a large size Yuko print on board and is the approximate size of LaserDiscs or records... which is what I confusedly thought they were when I first saw them. I thought they'd look great mounted next to each other. :)

19. gideon123

You're welcome.

Thanks for the YouTube clip. And cool packaging for the shirts. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 親愛なる。 ("Deepening Affection"; 2011-03-08 15:44:41): "It's March 8...

Happy birthday, Papa [​IMG] [​IMG] !!"

[​IMG]

(This post scored well over 5700 comments at the time of this update - dang...LOL.)

2.) いいなぁ ("So Nice, Eh?"; 2011-03-08 18:06:55): "Today was all about collecting information for magazines and whatnot, but for one TV program Kitarie was absent, so..."

[​IMG]

"...we used a panel instead (LOL) [​IMG] !!!!!!

And even though we've never used a panel before, Kitarie was still pretty envious [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .

I was so grateful for the panel like, 'The staff members on crafts team are so amazing' ( [​IMG] ´ω`pq゛ . Because I was thinking even if one of us missing, we can still be all like, 'Hey, this is Not yet!!' [​IMG] [​IMG]

And Sasshii was like like, 'I wanna take the Kitarie panel home with me!' ←?

Anyway, work's over for me today [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And now I'm headed of for a trip [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 2500 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

3.) 週末にキスしようぜ~ ("Let's Kiss Next Week~"; 2011-03-08 18:42:30): "Starting from tomorrow, the 9th [​IMG] ...

...the ringtone for 'Shuumatsu Not Yet' will be exclusively released in advance on Recochoku 溿 [​IMG] [​IMG] !

From the 9th to the 15th, everyone who downloads the song will be will get a Flash wallpaper of us for their phones [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .

And on top of that, we'll be inviting 50 people pooled from a lottery to the premium event on April 2 to commemorate the release of 'Shuumatsu Not Yet' (p'v`q* [​IMG] )゜+ ."

[​IMG]

"Get the full ringtone, aight [​IMG] ?" (This post scored over 3500 comments at the time of this update - rock!!)

4.) 行ってくるばいばい ("I"m Heading Off Now, Bye-Bye"; 2011-03-08 20:30:01): "I'm going on a trip [​IMG] [​IMG] .

And the three of us are going on ahead for work [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And my papa was moved by everyone's congratulations [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .

Thanks so much, everybody [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored 5000 comments at the time of this update - dang again...LOL.)

5.) 目がね、メガネ ("Eyes, eh? And Eyeglasses, Too"; 2011-03-09 11:55:43):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Wouldn't it be interesting if there was a unit of characters wearing glasses [​IMG] !?

Well, I don't think that glasses fit well with Not yet, so the idea would probably be turned down, ya know (´ι_` ) [​IMG] [​IMG] .

Looks like we've got a long way to go with that, too, eh [​IMG] ?" (This post scored just under 3100 comments at the time of this update - awesome!!)

6.) 見てくりろ ("Check It Out"; 2011-03-09 15:53:58): "It's here [​IMG] [​IMG] !!

Not yet jacking a cover [​IMG] !!"

[​IMG]

"Here, we're on the cover of FLASH magazine [​IMG] [​IMG] .

I bought it at the airport ゜+。(*′∇`)。+゜ .

Definitely checked it out myself, too [​IMG] [​IMG] .

So yeah, everyone, check it out, aight [​IMG] ?" (This post scored well over 1300 comments at the time of this update - werd again.)

And that's that! Happy birthday to Yuko's dad! Werd to the Kitahara panel. And LOL to Rino wanting to take it home with her. (Not that I'm that surprised she'd even say that, hehe.) Werd to the ringtone download and the corresponding bonus material, especially that premium event. Seriously...50 people is really NOT a lot of people when looking at the entire fan base, ya know?

Werd to those three heading out in advance. And glad to know that Yuko's dad was moved by the well-wishes. Werd to the Not yet girls rocking the glasses. Even if they don't pull off glasses with their unit, at least they look cuter in glasses than I do. At least I think so, haha. And werd to Not yet appearing on yet another magazine cover. Seriously glad to see the group being really active and whatnot. Not sure if I'll be checking out a copy of the magazine anytime soon, but I'm definitely cheering the girls on.

P.S. - In case you guys haven't noticed, I added more spacing between lines in each of the translations corresponding to the spaces in the original blog posts. I think this just happened as a matter of natural course, and I have a feeling I'll be keeping it up from here on out. So if any of you guys have been secretly hating on me for not putting in enough spacing...well, now you can secretly celebrate, haha!

20. rentford

rentford Kenkyuusei

Well... not yet

Also, thanks gideon. Too little spaces or not, it's still much better than no translations at all. >.>