Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    @David61 posted above about her appearance in SPRING as the cover girl wearing Fendi. Fashion Box has the article from SPRING which includes an interview with Yuko. (Unfortunately I extracted the smaller size image for the first two)

Yuko Oshima x FENDI | Fresh femininity led by the new Fendi
    The first collection by Kim Jones, the new artistic director, has finally arrived. Yuko Oshima, who wears this memorable look, shines mature and shines around 30. We will show off new elegance that can be dressed only now.

Yuko Oshima who graduated from AKB48 and continues to be active as an actress. It's very natural to say that when you're in your thirties, you've abandoned your perfectionist self and become more like yourself. I was taught how my feelings changed because I was at this age.

"I was glad that I was able to bring out my new self because I was shooting clothes that I had never worn before and in a different atmosphere than usual. Besides, this styling was possible because I got older. After a period when I was in my teens and twenties, when I was trying to become an adult, I felt that I was able to express myself naturally. "

"When it comes to work, I've always valued" feelings "such as intuition. But now, I've been doing more preliminary research and studying than before. It gives you more depth and, above all, broadens your horizons. No matter how much you believe in yourself, if you come across something beyond your imagination, you will not be able to compete. I learned anew that expanding my imagination is the most important thing. It was because I experienced drama on the stage that I naturally came to think of Shakespeare. When I was talking, there were times when I couldn't join the group. Even if I came from a different field, I realized that there was something I had to learn if I wanted to step on the stage, and I was consciously old. I've come into contact with and research drama. In addition, I also have the role of a medical person or secretary in a video work. It's not convincing. To prevent that, I realized that it's important to be aware of various things and study every day. "

In 2017, she also studied abroad in the United States.
    "By studying abroad, I once again learned the goodness of Japan, which is my roots, and felt the wonderfulness of Japanese. Furthermore, after returning to Japan, I appeared on the stage of" Crime and Punishment, " which is originally from a foreign country. While feeling the difficulty of communicating a drama made in words in Japanese, I realized that it can be conveyed because it is beautiful and deep Japanese. I will continue to be more aware of the depth of Japanese expression."

Actually, right after graduation, I had a strong awareness that I had to do my best alone. Moreover, even though I'm proud of being at AKB48, I also felt that being an idol was a shackle for me to act as an actress. To be honest, that image I thought I had to get rid of it, but instead I realized that what I should be now is more important than trying to change the past. At the same time, I was able to reassess myself as a perfectionist. From then on, my shoulders were relaxed and I could see more around me. "

[She also makes a comment about her famous ability to sleep anywhere.]

What she is most relaxed about right now is taking a nap.
    "When I was an idol, I used to sleep on the move, but now I feel the best luxury when I'm at home in the daytime, opening windows, and taking a nap while feeling the wind. Only then do I feel that I am truly "relaxed". "

[Some scenes from the Shoujotachi yo MV, just for the memories.]

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 8.26.29 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 8.27.16 PM.jpg

p15-1-20210924212147-217x260.jpg

p16-1-20210924132500-217x260.jpg

p16-2-20210924132506.jpg

p19-1-20210924132517.jpg

p19-2-2-20210924211551.jpg

https://fashionbox.tkj.jp/archives/1660136

• Like Like x 2
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former "AKB48" actress Yuko Oshima held the golden event "BVLGARI AVRORA AWARDS 2021" of the jewelry brand "Bulgari" at Maihama Amphitheater (Urayasu City, Chiba Prefecture) on December 15th.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Trailer for a new movie with Yuko - 'Mesukōsei ni korosa retai' ('I want to be killed by a high school girl') to be released on 4/1:

• Like Like x 5
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The stage greeting for the completion of the movie "Tonbi" (directed by Takahisa Zeze, released on April 8) starring Hiroshi Abe was held in Tokyo on February 17.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Fashion review (a month later)

Actress Yuko Oshima recently attended the stage greeting for the completion of the movie "Tonbi" (directed by Takahisa Zeze, released on April 8) in Tokyo. A gorgeous outfit with her frilled dress and pumps. Her hair was tied at the back and tied up in a well-balanced manner. She wore simple yet strong earrings and rings.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Yuko Oshima appeared at the completion screening of the movie "I want to be killed by a high school girl" (released on April 1) starring Kei Tanaka in Tokyo on March 23.

• Like Like x 3
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yuko (with actor Kaneko Daichi) in new CMs for Calorie Mate (with 'making' and interview):

• Like Like x 4
  9. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    • Like Like x 7
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm such a sap, I teared up a little watching that.

11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    After all this years, you can still wake up Yuko (and most likely anyone in that senbatsu) in the middle of the night and she'll know the steps

(one of the girls in rthe 1st episode of Sayonara Mouri-san wasn't as solid, but I think Miichan stepped in to explain that it's harder when you are in the front row, you get no visual clues)

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    that was so cute to watch :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Yuko Oshima attended the opening greeting of the movie "Tonbi" (directed by Takahisa Zeze) held in Tokyo on April 8. She showed slender legs in a mini dress, and was a simple and adult cute outfit with platform sandals and bangles. Hiroshi Abe, Takumi Kitamura, Kyou, Ken Yasuda, and Director Seze, who starred in the stage greetings, also attended.

• Like Like x 2
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Someone has released soft subs for Yuko's movie "To Be Killed by a High School Girl"

You can find it by clicking on the thumbnail on the subber's wordpress page: https://furritsubs.wordpress.com/masterlist-projects/
    joushiko.jpg

The girl on the far right played the main character in a recent drama called "Kyouso no Musume". She played a girl called Kiritani Sara, who dealt with a bully that was played by current AKB48 member Oguri Yui. Even funnier; in this movie, the actress gets cast in a musical that the school puts on and the role she gets is called Sarah [hehe]

I've not watched the full movie yet, but it looks really intriguing! Yuko plays a psychologist :1st:

• Like Like x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Update to my post from yesterday – I finished watching the movie and don't recommend it to the faint hearted. It's not particularly gore-y, there aren't any jumpscares, but the male lead is simply creepy and his fantasies are visualised. Yuko did well in her role, I enjoyed her :1st:

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official trailer for 'Tenmasou no Sanshimai' ('Three Sisters of Tenmasou'):

• Like Like x 2
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 9
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 8
  20. Sasshiko48

Sasshiko48 Kenkyuusei

I'm so happy for Yuko ! Congrats Yuko-san !!!! All the happiness to you and your growing family !!

• Agree Agree x 3