1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ota Aika (Rabutan) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Ota Aika is captain. She is also a 3rd gen AKB member, one of the last few standing. She is pretty much guaranteed a spot in the HKT48 senbatsu until she graduates (which won't be long the way she and Sashi have been talking).

She really doesn't have anything to gain from being in the sousenkyo. She could enter and rank somewhere between 32 to 48 like she always does.

Or, she can step aside, and say "go vote for my kouhei!" and through doing so she will be able to raise the status of someone else. Her action of just not entering means that she granted the gift of ranking in to someone who otherwise wouldn't.

Ota Aika knows better than anyone what it is like to feel unappreciated in AKB. She knows what it is like to have hope snatched away from her and go from feeling like she was going to be on top to being cast totally aside.

No.... more than that... she knows what it is like to be regarded as equals, partners, best pals with someone, to say that they will be together forever.... and then see that pal rise to superstardom while she is left alone with nothing to do. That wounded her and that wound festered and stirred up in her regrettable emotions and ultimately forced her to run away and find a new purpose before it could heal.

And now she is captain and she can see that same pain inflicted on those around her... and this is really the only thing she has the power to do about it.

I have a feeling that Anai just got drunk and forgot that she was supposed to submit her application...
    Ota though? She has been planning to do this since last year and her hesitation was simply disappointing all those who she knew wanted very much to show their support for her.

But, she said it herself... if you really want to support Ota Aika, choose someone else deserving among her team who needs all the help they can get (anyone but Sakura or Mio) and give them the push for Aika's sake.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Lovetan on 755 today:

dvdv.png

People are speculating anything from a grad or transfer, to resigning as captain or even a shortcut for her new movie.

3. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Sakura is vice captain right? I'm thinking Ai chan is gonna hang'em up.

4. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Grad Not Please! T_T

5. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I was thinking she'd leave around October-December... Before June sounds too soon

Plus KIV down to 14 members :(

6. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sound like a grad announcement

any news?

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The last option is the winner! Though no mention of a movie or any other reason, just a bobcut.

lovetan.png

8. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Oh Aika. Why did she have to make it so dramatic?

9. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

She look so pretty on the photo... Wish that she will updates more pictures :D

10. Fernando

Fernando Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Lovetan is a really Troll xD.
    Whenever, the new look is amazing.
    Beatiful <3

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

drama queen lol

nice haircut :)

12. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    jesus.. with all the graduations happening this year already, i genuinely thought she was deciding on graduating too.

good to know it ain't one though

13. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    From the hairsalon's insta:
    ChNdFU9U4AA7ks_.jpg

On 755 she and her fans are now kinda laughing off the other rumours together lol.

About her actually graduating, at her seitansai she said that she wanted to leave behind a strong Team KIV for the future so I always guessed she'd wait until after a shuffle that integrated some new 4th gens into KIV. (Which is quite far off still.)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  14. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I believe it's because it's a big deal to herself and her fans, having sported twin tails many a time, it's a part of her image. Or at least was.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, and she wanted to scare everyone into thinking she was graduating. Which I still feel would be ridiculous as she's in a great position right now with her permanent senbatsu position and leader of a team. She can only get bored or fed up to want to leave, and I believe that neither are the case for now.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

15. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Actually I think it looks nice on her :)

- Expdk

16. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    The hairstyle doesn't really look all that different from her last one. Her hair is still shoulder length...

On the other hand, wth is she wearing?! A transparent summer dress over a white t-shirt and torn-up denim shorts? o_O

I mean, really, the idea that anyone would even make, sell or buy a completely transparent dress is mind-boggling to me. I mean unless it is meant to be some sort of nightgown for a particularly daring girl who wants to be sexy by showing off her lingerie while still being somewhat warm?... in which case its kind of like wearing one's underwear and bra on the outside of one's clothes.

17. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Rabutan in Tomo-chan to Issho (160525)

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is the movie trailer and it will be out on July 2nd 2016

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Lovetan looks so cute and thin in Odekake 176. she fits right in with the younger member (actually her and naoko are about the same age). I wonder if she will appear in more odekake episode?