1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ota Yuuri (Yuuri) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@zeroshiki

That blog post confirm what I fear most past-2015. That SSK event is affecting girls on subconscious level negatively, more than we know.
    I could talk more about SSK being unhealthier each passing year, but I believe it's unnecessary since Yuuri know it better.
    I wish she does rank as well!

But, sorry for no votes to spare this year. Every member is comrade as well as rival here...:)

2. Hiyo-P

Hiyo-P Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Thanks so much for the translation! It's interesting how SSK became more than just a selection for the next single. I can see how members stress over SSK, viewing it as a "report card" but I'm sure fans wouldn't want members to feel that way... Not ranking in doesn't necessarily mean a member isn't working hard enough like Takamina said. I'm sure others will notice Yuuri because of the push she's getting though, like me! :chuffed: Hopefully she will become popular soon!

3. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

She's my oshi the day Mirukii leaves....same hometown (sentimental value), she's NMB48 and NOT AKB48. Hope she brings the house down this election.

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

My baby Yuuri grow up so fast :cute::cold: I didn't thought a year ago they'll give her this push (she already centered 2 units and Team N song)
    Now when alot of NMB members won't participate this year (Keicchi, Milky, Umeda, Airi) i think she have a good chance to rank!

5. idolmousse

idolmousse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomonagamio
    I admire Yuuri's honesty about her feelings regarding SSK so much. The way she talks about her push too, it's like she has her feet firmly on the ground. :chuffed: I'm expecting her to rank this year and let's hope it's a good rank.

6. cimeng18

cimeng18 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm starting to like her more nowadays:cute: so yeah i hope she's gonna rank well this year:)

7. cimeng18

cimeng18 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yuuri ranked 34 in 1st prelim:)
    Though its just prelim, but i hope she'll keep it... i mean the fans will keep her ranked!:banana:

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    7635 votes! We did it guys!

[​IMG]

However, its just the prelims so the road ahead is long. Please help out if you can, even 1 vote counts.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuuri said on her blog today that her dream while she's still a High Schooler is:
    1. To release a cosplay photobook
    2. To get her own solo song

She gave some very nice reasons for them, saying for the photobook, for example, that she wants to try new things and wants to have memories when shes older of when she was still young. For the solo song, she says that she's grown to really love singing and feels that if she had a song of her own, she can grow and improve with the song.

She thinks that if she ranks high enough in the senkyo, her position will improve and she can get closer to this dream of hers.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Wishful thinking. Finger crossed if the things is that simple. But keep dreaming, Yuuri!

Decided to spare 1 for her, alongside many. May it help her get closer.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Thanks! Every vote counts so I'm really hopeful we can get her to rank in this year.

12. idolmousse

idolmousse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomonagamio
    Her ambition is really admirable! :omg: I'm excited for SSK and her rank, she did pretty well in the prelims.

13. cimeng18

cimeng18 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yuuri ranked 52 and that mean she is top 4 of future girls! Our efforts have been paid! <3
    I'm happy for you Yuuri! :cute: Lets aim for senbatsu spot next year :banana:

14. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    CONGRATS YUURI MY BABY!!!! FINALLY RANKED AND RANKED HIGHER THAN NAGISA WHICH MEANS HER POSITION IN THE NMB HIERARCHY COULD GO UP!!!! AND I LOVE THE PART WHERE SHE HELPED JIINA WALK LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. idolmousse

idolmousse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomonagamio
    Go Yuuri, Go Yuuri :1st:

16. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Yuuri keep blooming!

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm glad I could be a part of votes to make her rank, albeit too little. She deserve it, congratulation!

18. Makku07

Makku07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    CONGRATS for ranking, Yuuri!!!:omfg: Future of NMB!

19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Happy for Yuuri! Her dream of getting a solo is so sweet. I hope she get's one!:D
    I'm hoping to see her more on the front in the future:p

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    WE DID IT GUYS!!!