1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Ota Yuuri (Yuuri)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

I actually got someone to help me post it on tumblr (http://hatsukoikelpy.tumblr.com)

But you can post it too, no problem. My objective is to get the word out on Yuuri as much as possible.

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

Yuuri got 8,965 votes in the prelims and ranked 26th!

She was really happy about this and even took to showroom to say thank you to her fans. However, her goal is still 16th place so there's still a long way to go. If anyone is interested in helping this year, please let me know!

DBOWM8DUAAAWQXw.jpg-large.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017 at 5:17 PM
  3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017 at 5:17 PM
  4. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the translation!!

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

So, two things.

1. In the magazine "Bessatsu Kadokawa" they had a feature on 10 members from the 48G that can beat can beat 46G in looks. Yuuri was chosen for it. Its actually a really good photo spread (2 pages only though) and I recommend people check it out.

2. In the radio show Recomen on Bunka Hosou, they ran a survey on the "Looks-only Sosenkyo" and Yuuri got 13th place ahead of Miru in 20! The list is pretty much all 46 though but at least Yuuri was able to get in.

6. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Yuuri 27th, 28,457 votes! Congrats to her, super happy with this result!

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

27th place!!! She was so happy :cute: Lets go Senbatsu next year!!!

fdaa34cf-s.jpg