1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ota Yuuri (Yuuri) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I actually got someone to help me post it on tumblr (http://hatsukoikelpy.tumblr.com)

But you can post it too, no problem. My objective is to get the word out on Yuuri as much as possible.

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuuri got 8,965 votes in the prelims and ranked 26th!

She was really happy about this and even took to showroom to say thank you to her fans. However, her goal is still 16th place so there's still a long way to go. If anyone is interested in helping this year, please let me know!

DBOWM8DUAAAWQXw.jpg-large.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017
  3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017
  4. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the translation!!

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    So, two things.

1. In the magazine "Bessatsu Kadokawa" they had a feature on 10 members from the 48G that can beat can beat 46G in looks. Yuuri was chosen for it. Its actually a really good photo spread (2 pages only though) and I recommend people check it out.

2. In the radio show Recomen on Bunka Hosou, they ran a survey on the "Looks-only Sosenkyo" and Yuuri got 13th place ahead of Miru in 20! The list is pretty much all 46 though but at least Yuuri was able to get in.

6. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Yuuri 27th, 28,457 votes! Congrats to her, super happy with this result!

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    27th place!!! She was so happy :cute: Lets go Senbatsu next year!!!

fdaa34cf-s.jpg

8. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm browsing through instagram where I saw this magazine photoshoot of Ota Yuuri with Shiroma Miru, and I must say that her side profile is out of this world. Did she always have a pointed tip and high-bridge nose? That's the ideal nose type of many Japanese people, and I'm not sure if there's anyone else in the AKB Group with a nose like hers.

9. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Paruru does, Annin almost does. Yuuri's candid moments are when her nose is best. I remember last year in the Senbatsu Sousenkyo preliminary stream I was blown away with how her nose looked.

10. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Paruru has a typical Japanese nose. Makeup tricks were used to give her a prettier appearance but overall her nose resembles the big, flat appearance.

Annin is definitely the closest to the ideal nose type, with girls like Sayanee, Kojiharu, Mirurun, and a few others also having good noses. However, they have either a high nose bridge or a pointed tip, not both. Yuuri and Annin have both, but Yuuri's nose is pointier than Annin's.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuuri is famous among NMB fans for her side profile. She's even joked that people say she looks good from the side because they think she's ugly from the front. One of the more common comments about her when she shows up is 横顔美人. YNN even did a joke corner in the 24H TV broadcast 2 years ago where they spent an entire corner with her just in side profile (they would do this again the next year with the added bonus of her wearing a maid outfit)

12. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

13. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    So happy to see Yurui in Hong Kong last night!! >0<
    She is absolutely cute, and very energetic during the concert!

Sad that I could take any good photos of her during the free shooting time.
    But I think she saw my supporting board, so at least my support can reach her~ :)
    [​IMG]

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Hey, that's a really cool sign board :)

How was the HK concert? She's super energetic for concerts recently and she makes sure to give fan service to everyone so she's running around waving at everyone a lot of the time.

15. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Always thought she exudes quite similar vibe to Techi :omg:
    [​IMG]
    Damn, i want to see that Saimajo performance so bad :wall:

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuuri is going to appear as the lead in 7 music videos of the singer Lefty Hand Cream's first cover album.

Here's the first one, "Nandemonaiya"

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  17. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Thank you so much for sharing this. I was just about to come and ask if anyone knew what this article is about [hehe]
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2100205/full/?ref_cd=tw_pic

Looking forward to seeing them all. I just keep liking her more and more with every day that passes.:)

18. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

@zeroshiki lovely! :blush: it's probably a great opportunity for both of them to reach different audiences, Lefty Hand Cream (first time I'm hearing about her) and yuuriso :chuffed:

Also from AKB 50th single...

If I'm not wrong she's the highest ranked member but seems that's not enough to centering a song :whistle:

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'm really happy for this collaboration. As you said, its good exposure for both LHC and Yuuri. I really like the video. They say the theme is a girl who goes back to her HS and remembers that times she had with her ex (you can see she has two different outfits in the video, one more adult and the other wearing a school uniform).

I hope this helps Yuuri get more fans.

Honma Hinata is actually the highest ranked but she turns 18 before the single release so I dono.

I've given up on AKB giving Yuuri recognition. Everyone who sells more than her in handshakes is in AKB senbatsu (and a lot more below her too) but she's never even so much as sniffed a 30-person senbatsu or showed up on AKBingo or something. The only coupling songs she's been involved in outside of those that are actually NMB songs are Himitsu no Diary, Imapara and the senkyo songs she won.

She also acknowledges that it was weird for her during the filming of this MV since she's the most veteran member (5 years in NMB) and pretty tall compared to the others.

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Part 2 is up.

StaRt -Lefty Hand Covers Short Story Music Video 2/7-