1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ota Yuuri (Yuuri) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Aye! all the videos that I posted my favorite members =)

• Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    YT translation of appeal

I am NMB48 Team BII Yuuri Ota. Thank you to everyone who always support me. The song for this costume I am wearing today, which is the costume for NMB48 18th Single "Yokuboumono" on sale April 4th, gave me such inspiration and moved me. I met this song when I was questioning the reason why I was born and how to live my life. Here are lyrics that I especially liked. "There is no value in life if you don't find something you want. Everyone reaches out their hands to get what they want. That is what it means to live." I felt empathy in those lyrics and felt that I need to live my life being true to my wants. My greed is to leave my name as the senbatsu in this year's general election. I ask for your support.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I'm hoping that she can be the Undergirl Center this year, but man, if she can get her name into the Senbatsu then I would cry actual tears

4. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    So cool!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Go girl goodluck for senbatsu ! even tho almost all my votes will go for sakura this year , i'll give you votes that i had give riripon last year !

6. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Some songs she performed in the live:
    Shortcut No Natsu (so nostalgic)
    Seifuku No Mannequin (was amazing)
    Dare No Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru? (Sakamichi AKB)
    Kurayami
    Her voice was great at singing live.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

She sang Sayanee's Hotaru too, that was really touching.

8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    omg seifuku no mannequin . what this kind events that nmb members do ?

btw sadly the youtube link has been turned down , i havent watched it yet

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thanks for the link ! Nice performance, omg she’d been playing guitar too ? Sayanee will be proud :1st:

I hope she’s performing milky’s warukii or yume no nagori since she’ve been centering boku wa inai 1 times. But i think she’s more interested into sayanee :^^;:

Btw just find hotaru was sayaka’s song from her latest album ? and yes its quite a nice song. Sorry for casual fans lack of knowledge :fp::^^;:

10. sano21

sano21 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    koindosu
    I'm stil new fresh one on group48 world. But i like a lot of nmb and yuuri is the one who catch my eyes and because she was a kind of bonus who follow okada nana and started like her and more more hahaha.

What I watch and see of her, she improved a lot and as still young one, have many years on front to improve more. <3

I hope she get rank on senbatsu on SSK!

• Like Like x 1
  11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuuri's theme for her show was "transmission" and she explained it by saying that she had a lot of things she wanted to get across to her fans and she chose the songs with that in mind. What we got was a setlist that was a window into Yuuri's worldview, how she sees her life as an idol and the world in general and how she feels about her fans. She said she hoped people would get to understand her better for it.

I think, in general, Yuuri doesn't have confidence in talking or comedy so she chose to go full all-out live singing and performing for the theme of her show and I think she hit it out of the park. She barely did any cute songs (Shortcut no Natsu and Neosutoman only) but the theme suited her really well.

The only disappointing part was she said she planned on writing her own song for this show but she just couldn't finish in time and had to scrap that part of the show. Here's to hoping she finishes it one day and performs it on a big NMB stage!

• Like Like x 3
  12. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

What? No you're not! Come back! :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'm not really sure what posts they disliked and you deleted but you shouldn't let it get to you.
    That there's a dislike system on this board is pretty messed up as it is but if we users let it get to us, it just emboldens the people who get off on it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Thats even more reason to stick around. Idols are 夢を与える仕事
    Its literally an escape for people to enjoy and have fun. Don't mind the people who seek to pull you down.

Here's Yuuri thanking her fans for the concert.

• Like Like x 7
  15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Its ok , even i’m “on the way” to gather most disliked ratings right now lmao.

Tbh staff should considered her using a headset mics when performing seifuku no mannequin yesterday. It was one of my favorites choreography from idol groups.:oops:

16. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Who cares about them, they can go jump in a muddy lake. Yuuri and NMB make you happy, and that's all that matters :). Don't let some silly dislike button get you down. And voting is still open for another 6 days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Friendly advice that you can always edit your post, rather than double posting, if you got other things to say but forgot to add right after you post something.

It works wonder!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Preliminaries 32nd, 8746 votes.
    Vote total is a little bit down from last year =/

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Deadline has passed.
    Thanks to everyone who voted:worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    23rd place 33,012 votes. Its quite a good increase from last year and her position improved too.
    She was disappointed that she couldn't break into senbatsu but she's incredibly grateful to all the fans that stuck with her even after her hiatus and to everyone who voted.
    Df0qrXQVAAEbzUx.jpg-large.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1