1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched Naanya in the short horror story "Backhand clapping" that was posted above, and it was actually kinda scary LOL it was very short but quite good. Naanya is so pretty as always, I hope that she can do more acting! (though I still have to watch that serie where she was, it was on Netflix) Some screenshots that I took from the video <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

I'm saying it under spoiler - if I understood the story well, Naanya is like a Youtuber, and in her video she did backhand clapping, then the staff got mad at her and she didn't understand why. Later she talked to her friend on phone and I think the friend said something about backhand clapping (maybe explained why it's not good to do it), then suddenly there was a noise, and after that is when it became scary with her friend and everyone else doing backhand clapping D: Such a short story but it managed to make me scared LOL it's funny at the end when they're on the table and the man did backhand clapping and Naanya stopped him fast XD

• Like Like x 1
  2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

[Packing] the necessary luggage for two days and one night. LOL!

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Happy birthday Naanya! She's now 22 years old <3

:ome::ome::ome:

Naanya celebrated her birthday with her best friends from AKB! it's great to see that even if many years pass and she graduated years ago, but the friendships that she made in AKB are going strong until now :cute: Apparently she celebrated it twice: once with Ryoka and Aeri, and once with Miion and Manami. <3 The photos:

1.jpg 2.jpg

For the celebration with Miion and Manami, they also celebrated Manami's birthday (she's born on 26th August), the cake mentions both of them. Something funny: Naanya's name was misspelled on the cake, it says 'Mana' instead of 'Nana', so Miion made a tweet about this where she wrote 'MANA', LOL. I found this funny considering it's my username [hehe] I remember Naanya once said that she likes the name 'Mana' for girls, so maybe she doesn't mind, haha. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  6. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    • Like Like x 1
  7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

So far, I've only seen 2 sites where the book is available to be pre-ordered: CDJAPAN ($26) and PLAYASIA ($36). it's funny that both sites are using the same image of the book and it's obviously not a picture of Naanya. I guess there was some discussion as to what the cover shot would be.

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @richard durbano That definitely is a picture of Naanya, though. In fact, reverse image searching it breaks up numerous other sites that have it for sale, including the one the official twitter account links in every tweet: Amazon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. richard durbano

Thank you for the info, but I still don't think those pictures look like her at all, unless she lost a lot of weight just prior to the shoot. I personally think it resembles a dark-haired Okada Nana. Just saying.

10. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just a heads-up that Limista is selling signed copies of the PB for 3300 JPY, plus 910 JPY shipping to a Japanese address (no international shipping is available so a fowarder would have to be used):

https://limista.jp/projects/2529

Application deadline is 12/4. I've gone for the single copy option which is just a simple autograph, however there's also various multiple copy options (up to 10) with additional benefits including having your name written in the book, signed chekis, other photos with an acrylic stand, a 20-second personal video, participation in a '24-hour endurance online event' on 12/11 & 12 and in a special event in Japan on 1/29.

• Like Like x 1
  12. richard durbano

Got my book today courtesy of DHL. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's even better than the first book. Naanya looks amazing. Her outfits are gorgeous. The book is oversized (8.5 x 11.5). The photography is stunning. I've had issues with the second photo books of a couple of the grads, but no complaints here. Naanya has never looked better. Kudos to everyone involved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Santa Naanya offers viewers a 5% discount on REGNOS perfume:

Talking to TBS at her PB launch (the video won't embed but TBS often delete their channel content after a few days anyway):
    youtube.com/watch?v=h4_iiyIDMeo

Limista PB signing:

As I was only going for the option of a simple autograph without my name being written I wasn't sure if she would mention me. However she quickly read out names before starting the signings for people who had chosen the dearer options. She says my name at 8:25 (after she spent a little time working out how to say it!) and I got a 'Thank You' in English from her. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Winter Fashion Look Book:

• Like Like x 1
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    All-you-can-eat Ichiran Ramen:

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    PB 'Making':

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  19. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

for those who have both photobook, which book do you recommend

• Like Like x 1
  20. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Naanya will be doing more PB signings on 2/23 with applications for that now open at Limista:
    https://limista.jp/projects/2709

As before, different options are available depending on how many copies are bought. Buying one copy just gets you a simple autograph (although as I posted upthread you do get your name read out in the livestream), this is how it appears on the copy which I received:

[​IMG]

A purchase of 3 books comes with an autographed cheki and with 7 copies you get 2 chekis, a keychain and a 20-second video message.

I don't have her first PB but this one is good, there's plenty of both oppai and oshiri pics. :^^;: