1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @rendizz Is really sad, we will miss Naanya so much and the members too. The pictures are adorable and so sweet. I often forgets Hiwatan is 16 years old, she looks so much younger than that age haha.

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She could have been a great center. She turned my head since "Party is Over".

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    damn, i've been so swamped with college/uni work, i didn't even know she was graduating until i heard about shuu and someone mentioned naanya :/

idk about paris but Kim is probably one of the most hard working, business savy women of the kardashian clan, very optimistic about even the worst things that happen in her life, and turns the negative moments into positive/money making outcomes (exhibit a, the sex tape). Naanya never did that lol.

I think this is something Kinoshita haruna had a problem with too. Yes she too had problems with a scandal etc but it ultimately came down to the fact that she didn't seem like she cared about being an idol anymore, and as such, her fans stopped caring too. It lead to a drop in popularity and eventually graduation. it's sad but at the end of the day, if the idol doesn't seem to care about their career, or if they look like they aren't trying hard enough, fans will see little reason to support them and management will soon follow once they realize the idol isn't making fans interested any longer.

6. chiuchimu

I didn't know she lost lots of fans. I thought she was doing OK since her SSK was #62. I thought she decided to graduate because they stopped pushing her and sidelined her in favor of Mion and others. If I thought I was going to be center only to realize that management decided to bench me instead, then I'd quit too.

7. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I mean, it's not like she didn't do some (majority?) of the damage herself. Many members would have really loved all the opportunities she got in 2014-2015.

Her social media antics hurting the 15th gen's (and Mion's) image was probably the last straw for AKS, and there might have been some pressure for her to quit. She looked like she hasn't cared much this year, so good riddance. I'd rather see those who always try their best get opportunities, not someone who doesn't give a crap.

8. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    I've been away from the fandom for 2 months due to my viva voce and busy completing my dissertation and this kind of thing happened again.

After all of the drama, after all of the toxicity from the fellow fans, I did said this before, that how I wish Naanya to announce her graduation and I didn't expect it to be this soon.

Anyway, I'm really glad she did this. At least I know now she will be more happy and less stressful. I hope she will be found her peace, away from the hectic idol life and away from this shitty fandom.

Well then, it has been a fun ride. My journey as an AKB fans ends here like I promised before. My first oshi was Rena and my last will be Naanya.

I would like to say thank you to my fellow Naanya fans, especially @Mana , for all of the fun we had together in this thread, even though it was only for a brief period of time ever since I became an official forum member. I won't be lurking around here to see her last moment as an AKB members. I couldn't stand to read all of the hateful comments. I want to move on now, just like her. I have my own real life to be worried about.

For Naanya haters, keep on hating. I hope you guys are happy with your stinky 'perfect' life.

Lastly, pardon me for my bad English.

Cindy, signing out forever.

Good bye 48G.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Pathetic.

10. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Is this called "rage quitting" a forum?

Anyway, we all wish Owada Nana the best, as for all the things happening at the back, we will never know

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@M4YUYU was it necessary to say "good riddance"? :fp: in Naanya's own thread? :rolleyes: I get it some people on this forum hate Naanya and have a real bad image of her (nevermind that almost all of you never bother to follow her to begin with) but I'm pretty sure you would be pissed off if I said "good riddance" on your oshi's thread when she graduates. smh. if it's such a good riddance then why even bother commenting in her thread.

@Kafkaesque I understand your feelings, it's kinda sad for you to get back in the fandom thanks to Naanya, but then she announced her grad so fast after you joined. I can understand why you quit the fandom, good luck to you~

As for people saying that Naanya graduated because of other girls being pushed or that she couldn't be center, I think you guys seriously don't know Naanya at all. Since early 2015 already she didn't want to be center anymore, she said she prefers to see Miion as center. If Naanya's issue was her push decreasing, she would have been graduating 2 years ago, because her push started to decrease mid-2015. and it's been 1 year now that her push totally stopped, yet she waited 1 year before deciding her graduation. I'm pretty sure it isn't about losing push or "being jealous of others" or whatever you guys are trying to imply. -_-

She's turning 18 in 2017 and maybe (just maybe?) she prefer to focus on her studies, have her own life, maybe she doesn't think she suits AKB anymore (she wanted to be center when she joined in 2013 but she lost her motivation after some years), maybe she can't manage herself, maybe she didn't like her situation, maybe she has issues with her same gen members, whatever it is, there are many reasons why she could decide to grad other than her "push".

12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I guess to sum up today's "rage quit"...

"Another one bites the dust..." :banana:

13. chiuchimu

She also says she thinks she is busu but that turned out to be a lie.

As fort waiting 2 years, I think it takes time to really see clearly that management has stopped pushing you and they will not resume pushing you again.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  14. yorsavior11

yorsavior11 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
    please stop the hate...

15. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Ha, I apologize, it's just the past couple of years have made me quite bitter. AKS spent so much resources for a select few only for some of them to turn into divas in the group and bred toxicity in the fanbase. I got into AKB48 watching them always in high spirit, doing their best to make the groups the very well known, watching them on TV used to fire me up. The past couple of years, it looks to me many members are coasting and are taking things for granted, and when they decided to do a single-member push again with Naanya, I was really hoping that she was going to be something more inspiring than Paruru's anemic response to her push and her general absence in AKB48 activities.

But it just wasn't meant to be and she practically self-destructed the past few months, and not only that, her SNS shenanigans may have damaged the 15th gen reputation permanently as a result ("mean girls", "bunch of bullies", caused by half-truths). Maybe they need to move away from "CHECK OUT THIS TOTALLY AWESOME NEXT GEN ACE(s)!!!" and pity-party-cry-fest tropes and actually spend resources to properly cultivate a positive group spirit. Not a single member can do it alone. Paruru got so much push and an unrelenting backing from her agency, but she never broke through ones like Mayuyu or Yukirin, who enjoyed the wave of AKB48 origin story narrative. Is it because Mayuyu or Yukirin fundamentally better than Paruru? I don't think so, but Mayuyu and Yukirin had that collective struggle narrative going for them early on that many people were on board for.

This unbalance also shows up in the fanbase that is now more individualistic (member first, group second). Those whose oshimen is not blessed (unfair!) and those whose oshimen is an "ace" (maybe she doesn't get a push because your oshimen sucks!) shouting at each other and putting the other down because simply, there's no common ground to support them all in the same context. The more hardcore you are supporting your oshimen, the more you see other members and their fanbases as competition. Hardcore fans sometimes forget that without the 48G umbrella, your oshimen will probably won't enjoy any of the exposure she's been getting. Heck, I've seen people saying that their oshimen is a "blessing" to the group and the group needs her more than the she needs the group. I mean, really? Is AKS such a failure of an idol production company that they're just waiting to get lucky?

I know it hasn't always been fair, but to most people here nowadays, it feels like they don't even belong in the group since most of their participation is in the theater, and most people here don't see the theater shows, only when their popular oshimen is on. The management doesn't really help with not pushing a group narrative (no stages, teams don't really mean anything anymore), but instead even getting more hardcore with competition (no bootstrapping if the member doesn't have initial high sales stats, shuffles, votings, etc.).

So yeah, I apologize for being a bit mean. I mean, if Tomu do the things Naanya did the past few months, I would also be utterly disappointed and would make it really hard for me to support her anymore.

• Like Like x 2
  16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Everyone is saying it's the last chance for Paruru to be in Kouhaku, so is Naanya's so please vote for her most especially the fans. I just had to plug in here.

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    But it's not quite the same. 12/31 is Paruru's last appearance with AKB48; we don't yet know when Naanya's will be.

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    However, Paruru has a better chance of making it to Kouhaku through the voting system even without the narrative compared to Naanya so it would be better to vote for her. How many people would look at the fact that she's graduating too even if it's not her last day with AKB?

19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

20. jell0

jell0 Kenkyuusei

Once again the bullshit armchair psychologists out of the woodwork to derail another thread with their "knowledge"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk