1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Kobwad Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :worthy: :worthy: I have been looking all over for these since I came across one pic a couple of days ago. Loving all the work Naanya has gotten lately. And am hoping this push picks up steam as it progresses. [rock]

So smitten with this girl. :blush: :blush:

2. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You are welcome :) the question is where we can buy that magazine [wonder]

Since it hasn't been posted yet, this is the part when Naanya was introduced as the center of Party is Over in 131119 AKB48 team B LOD.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu0BEHL8aG0[/yt]

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Nice Photos, Thanx!

4. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    Don't forget with this one :inlove:
    Owada Nana x Mukaichi Mion on UTB+ vol.17
    click the spoiler
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ==
    have you seen this video? :inlove:
    YuirixNaanya strikes again :D
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e4Xk-921dg[/yt]
    ==
    15th Gen on Handshake Event at Makuhari Messe
    [​IMG]

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    this Cute girl caught my eyes recently.

It depends of her angle, but she can get really nice picture that display her cuteness.

I was pretty surprised by how confident she was during "party is over" MV. Looks like she got predisposition to stand at the front?

I think she is team B material, but i won't mind having her in team A.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Speculation on what team Naanya may be placed in? Tad early for my likes. But I will play that game. :D

Now do I even need to say where I want her? TEAM B of course!!! [rock] Can't see her as K, and while I think she would fit real nice with A's image, Naanya has the look of Umeda Team B. :cute:

@Minoru Thanks for the UTB share. [clap] [clap] Those two are real cute together! :cute: :inlove:

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm not sure if it was posted before, but i think she is cuter in reality than in photos : the picture makes her face a little bit round. But i like her eyes and her haircut!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD_Wi4yby3Q[/yt]

a little introduction

8. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That is the first video anyone who wants to get into Naanya should watch :p
    It's true that Naanya looks cuter in reality but I think the photoshoot with Mion did a good job at bringing her beauty.
    Though even Naanya can have some bad days :p
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=899Z4DLXm-c[/yt]
    At 0:45, she looked like she hadn't slept for 2 days.

Then, she's back to angel form in this video :inlove:
    http://makomikinana.tumblr.com/post/69380762963

You guys should watch Naanya centering Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium in the 8th year anniversary LOD. It's the highlight of the show to me :awesome:
    [dm]x1863ee_akb48-131208-m07-kimi-no-hitomi-wa-planetarium-15th-gen_music[/dm]

9. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I became the mood breaker again. No one is posting :(
    I really hope management will find some ways to let 15th gen KKS perform more. Naanya only had 1 theatre performance in November and according to the schedule on AKB48 site, she doesn't have any stage performance in December (except the 8th anniversary one). How are KKS going to improve if they can't perform at all?

10. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    That's not really the case for all of them though. Mizuki got plenty appearances on music shows with the Suzukake Nanchara senbatsu and it feels like she got the most under appearances on team 4's stage so far.

Manami subbed on team K's female audience only stage recently and two times as sub for Suzukake~
    Yuami subbed on team K's stage at Abemaru's seitansai stage; Miion on team A at Izuriina's seitansai.

Yesterday Manami, Mizuki, Miion, Yuami subbed on team 4's stage; today Komiharu, Kiara, Seichan appared on today's team A stage etc.

IDK why Naanya isn't featured more often despite being the ace of the 15th gen. [think]

Btw glad to see my uploaded 15th gen vid from the 8th anniversary made its way in here [hehe]

11. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Maybe the draft members will join with the KKS to form a new stage next year. Theatre performance is the main way for new members to appeal to fans. It sucks that they don't get to perform frequently.
    Btw, do you know where I can watch the 131114 team 4 LOD, the one with Naanya in ? I watched the wimbledon e tsuretette video on your channel but I would like to see the full stage :p

12. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
  13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Cubozoa Sucks to see what happened with your channel. My bookmarks folder cried when I deleted the bookmark from it. Thanks for the content while it was there.

I would like to see more theater performances from Naanya as well. I mean I keep playing her Team 4 appearance and her B-Day stage, just to get my Naanya fix. I need more new ones for my archives..... Maybe a Team B Waiting stage or two. ;)

14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Saw the whole PV of Party is Over
    She is amazing!

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It's nice to see some people are supporting Naanya already :3 She's my favorite 15th gen and also my favorite from the new gens (from 10th to 15th). I liked her before, but what made me like her even more is when I saw the short pv of Party is Over some weeks ago. I didn't expect that she would look so good as center. She seems really confident even if she doesn't have much experience but she did well. It made me think that from all the new girls she's the first that really looks good as center, to me. So it makes me want to support her to get other center positions in future songs~ and after seeing the full pv for Party is Over it just confirms what I was thinking. and it's also my fav song from 34th single~

I hope that she will get more activities soon~ for now I will watch the team 4 LOD where she appeared, thanks @cubozoa for the dl link ;D

16. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane
    welcome to naanya thread [party]
    ==
    She was on Hillary G+ video :inlove:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K7mX_9-4x8[/yt]
    ==
    Owada nana on Weekly Playboy 4 photos : http://imgur.com/a/O4Jg6
    ==
    another episode of NaanyaxYuiri [hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ==
    finally, we will see naanya again on Te wo Tsunaginagara show on December 20.
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11729016201.html
    line up:
    ==
    Next week on AKB SHOW!, Manatsu no Christmas Rose (Naanya with Kojimako, Mion, and Ayaka)[​IMG]

17. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I've been interested in her for the past few months and when I got my copy of the janken single just recently--oh man, her centering Party is Over blew my mind.

She's insanely pretty, I don't even. I keep replaying that song just to see her face. Her smile is mesmerizing. Argh, she's just too pretty.

Looking forward to more material with her on it. She's definitely someone I can see reaching far within AKB (and hopefully out of it). :)

Can't wait to see her being part of Manatsu no Christmas Rose!

18. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Paruru has some competition for being my oshi. :awesome:

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Someone answered a wish of mine. [rock] [rock] I am gonna enjoy the hell out of this show. :D

20. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Just one more month and we can see Owada Nana-chan centering Hajimete no Jelly Beans like a boss :inlove: :cute: :blush: