Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

That is such a corny thing to say. LOL. IMO no way a RL human being said that outloud to another human being (lol)... that is like something you would only read in a bad manga or something IMO. :^^;:

Wut? *does some research* Oh crap... Mizuki is graduating. :eek: Mizuki is so pretty... it kinda shocks me how so many of the more pretty members are not popular... it is like being pretty in the traditional way works against you. Like it is more beneficial to be pretty in a weird or unique way.

2. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

Damn that's fucked up someone really went all the way just to do all this to naanya like that, I feel her though cause I wanna get the handshake event over with and go on and do something on my free times I mean yes I wanna shake my fans hands but I don't wanna do it all day. That me if I was like naanya. Also I know she has to endure all this but that is a drag that she couldn't do anything on her free time. I feel bad for her I don't care if she salty sometimes I mean everyone have them mood swing where your annoyed and the next minute you are chill. Idk I think naanya just wanna show herself a lot more but also wanna at least get the job done and move on to something else.

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

But isn't that the beauty of the 48G system? We have true variety, even girls that are going to act b*tchy to their fans.:^^;: I don't mind if Naanyan has that "I'm pretty and Stuckup" thing going on.

It gives is fans stuff to talk about.:cool:

Seeing how hot the up and coming girls are, 48G will go on for many years to come!

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    first of all, it's up to everyone to believe it or not, as this tweet has value as a simple tweet itself. The same goes for the story about someone buying 300 tickets to Ryoka's lane to insult her(from a tumblr post). The point of reporting this tweet is that it's adding up with another mediocre experience some i know had with her and it doesn't make me want to go handshake with her. First impressions, etc etc.

And no, i disagree with the fact that i need to go make my own opinion by buying myself tickets with her. Sometimes people have a budget. Do you really believe everyone have pocket money to "try" someone they are interested in? If it was me, i would probably meet dozen of members more i'm curious of. Unfortunately, i'm not billionaire and have to make choice. Let's say the feedback about Paruru's handshake were awful and Mukaichi Mion had only but praise from many different person, and you never went to any of them? Isn't it logical that you would go to the one being called as a good experience? Stage48 is a place where foreign fans share their thought and experience about AKBgroup, and i sure expect them to help me find nice member to follow.

Last but not least, i can be interested in Nannya and criticize her, that's because casual follower of her like me know she is pushed by management and expect some standard to live up with. But maybe she is willing to change her moody self, who knows? Idols are meant to grow up after all.

5. kim.kulz

kim.kulz Kenkyuusei

Naanya's G+ from 31/7 to 9/8

Translation by Owada Nana Vietnam Fanpage

I don't think my translations are correct at all :v It would be great if you guys could fix my mistakes T^T Thanks

[​IMG]

31/7/2015 - 22:27

"Happy birthday Seichan〜

15 years old!Up to this time, we're the same age!lol

I was waiting to hold the phone to send mail for her at 00:00

Seichan is the same Team B with me and we're good friend( ˆOˆ )♡

I hope Seichan will have a happy year and always smile…♪

And、、!
    Finally tomorrow is main performance!!!

My heart is pounding

I will show you a full of strength performance(・ω・)◟♪

Please find Naanya

Then I will review once again and go to sleep(^ν^)

I will rest slowly and prepare for tomorrow♪

I will also do my best to make good memories with Kawaei-san◟̆◞̆♡

Good night"

Nana.

Comments

Today I got a lot of clothes from Hirari-san☺❤

I'm so happy because it's very cute◟̆◞̆♡

--------

[​IMG]

1/8/2015 - 21:00
    "The first day of concert in SSA has finished〜

It's was so much fun! It was hot! Hot air!
    As I expected, dancing and singing are very fun!

Both stage and performance became Halloween
    At the opening, everyone disguised and sang『Halloween Night』◝(・ω・)◟♡

I was happy because I love Halloween〜

Btw, I disguised a French Doll\( ˆoˆ )/

Then『Ippome Ondo』was firstly announced♪
    Everyone wore yukata to sing(﹡ˆᴗˆ﹡)

Thanks to Costume-san who is always prepares cute costumes…

Tomorrow is 2nd performance
    I will cherish the rest time with Kawaei-san

I will also do my best with a full strength(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

I will review now!!
    Good night( ˘ω˘ )

Nana."

--------

[​IMG]

2/8/2015 - 21:02

"Good evening\( ˆoˆ )/

3 performances on 2 days at SSA concert have finished〜

There were a lot of things on 2 days!
    I can't write it at all…!!

Firsly, it was graduation ceremony of Kuramochi-san and Kawaei-san...
    Because I sent it on AKBMail so I don't write here( 。ᵕ ᵕ。 )

Both of them are very beautiful
    Congratulations on your graduation。

At noon performance, me and Yuiri-san performed『Temodemo no Namida』٩(๑⃙⃘˙ᵕ˙๑⃙⃘)۶

As we won the champion at Summer Festival last year, so we were allowed to sing as a reward♪

I didn't think that I could sing at a big stage, it was too nervous(°_°)‼

I hope that everyone will like me even a little

Halloween decorations, costumes, stage、、、
    It was cute and really fun!!

There were lots of surprise things, right?⌒(。・.・。)⌒
    AKB48 Group Sports Festival at Tokyo Dome
    Each team last day and the first day decision
    Stage is devised by celebrities

This year's summer is fun because it's too fulfilling

About AKB48 Group Sports Festival, guess what! Free entrance!Surprise!!!
    Everyone please make sure to come(^ν^)!(I'm not sure about this sentence)

Alright!Good night( ˘ω˘ )

Nana."

--------

[​IMG][​IMG]

4/8/2015 - 22:05

"Good evening(๑°꒵°๑)

Today I stayed with Aerin for a whole day♬

After I had studied a bit、、、、
    We went to『Cute Monster Coffee』୨୧

There was a merry-go-round at the entrance, it's so huge It was very fun in a magical atmosphere(((o(♡´ω`♡)o)))

I ate strawberry pancake♡
    Delicious〜♡

2 of us took a lot of pics and we also enjoyed it

And then、、、、
    I made dinner with Aerin〜⌒(。・.・。)⌒

Guess what!!6 dishes〜!!Is it delicious?

I can say with my confidence that it's very delicious☆lol
    From now on, I will also make it。It will raise woman's power

Today, just as it is, I'm staying at Aerin's house♪.
    2 of us are watching DVD〜( ˆOˆ )Fun

Good night( ˘ω˘ )

Nana."

---------

[​IMG][​IMG]

5/8/2015 - 20:34

"Good evening◝( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )◜

Today I was staying at Aerin's house♪

At noon 2 of us went to karaoke(﹡ˆᴗˆ﹡)
    It was very fun♡

Karaoke is also fun but as I thought, hanging out with many people is more funヾ(ο・v・´ο)ノ

I want to go there again〜

After that we went to beauty salon!
    Because I walked under the sunlight and it's very hot
    So I asked them for treatment and it was so refresh⸌◦̈⃝⸍

It's summer, right?〜

Summer firework, shaved ice, pool, festival, BBQ... there are lots of fun things(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

This summer is BBQ!!
    My goal is go to BBQ with 15th gen\( ˆoˆ )/
    I hope that I will achieve it♬

And finally is advertising…(⌒▽⌒)

Today is release date of『Swimsuit Surprise』!
    Can you guys check it??

Because I'm also a ranking member (in SSK)
    So everyone please look it by all means

2nd pic is Swimsuit Surprise〜

100k followers are soon!
    Thank you very muchFrom now on please take care of me too(OvO)

Tomorrow is shooting!
    I need to sleep early, right?( ´O` ) ~.。o。゚

Nana."

--------

[​IMG][​IMG]

6/8/2015 - 22;08

"Good evening \( ˙▿˙ )/

Today I had shooting for a whole day!

I could feel deeply about my acting in Majisuka 5 this time so I'm happy because I have learned many things(⑅˃◡˂⑅)

The shooting will finish soon,
    Because I have a little time to become Zombie so I'll do my best for the rest time

There was qualifying of Jaken Tournament♪
    Nao-chan and Hijirin, congrats(﹡ˆᴗˆ﹡)
    "I won qualifying!", she sent mail to me. I was really happy

I also want to win in this competition...♡
    Costumes gonna be fun...♡

And the interview with Yamada and Kurumi-chan as my Team 8 oshimen was released on AKB48 Mobile(´。・-・。`)

I was glad to talk with them, then I could choose costumes and hairstyles for 2 people that I love

http://m.akb48.co.jp/r/ichigo/?from=nanya

Please make sure to see it ok

Tomorrow is handshake event at Makuhari Messe♪
    My clothes are a new design of LIZLISA

I'm waiting
    Well then good night( 。ᵕ ᵕ。 )

Nana."

---------

[​IMG]

7/8/2015 - 21:44

"Good evening(o^^o)

Today is individual handshake event of『Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai』at Makuhari Messe!

Thanks for everyone who came today

There was lottery for Janken Tournament today!

Somehow I was passed round 1Yay
    This time senbatsu isn't a dream anymore〜♪

Because my birthday is previous day (Janken 16/9) so I'll do my best to make a gift for myself(^ν^)

And!
    MV of Upcoming Girls was released at hs event

Song title is『Kimi Dake ga Akimeiteita』

Everyone had a tour by bus\( ˙▿˙ )/
    I will tell you about inside story on AKB48Mail

During break time, I'm with Aeri and Seichan ate shaved ice and had a BBQ party, there was a little summer feeling♡

Starting tomorrow, please take care of me for 2 days(﹡ˆᴗˆ﹡)

Good night( ˘ω˘ )
    I'm in the cmt box( ˘ω˘ )

Nana."

---------

[​IMG][​IMG]

9/8/2015 - 22:40

"Good evening(﹡ˆᴗˆ﹡)

Handshake meeting for 3 days at Makuhari Messe has finished

Although I was also worried about my physically for 3 days,
    I have a good time with everybody and the time went by so fast

Sincerely thank you very much♡

Today I wore an one-piece which I got from Mayuyu-san
    Because it's very cute so I love it(o´∀`)
    I'll post a pic again!(you mean 1st pic is the clothes that you wore yesterday?)

Actually today is Mizuki's the last activity, I was allowed to show off the song with 12 people of 15th gen(OvO)

『Kagami no naka no JANNU DARUKU』and
    『Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium』was showed off!

Finally, it was great to gather eveyone to sing( ´・ᴗ・` )

Mizuki, congrats on your graduation again。

And
    Member's activity as AKB48 finished today, there were a lot of members in the last handshake meeting (of them)

Kuramochi-san, Hashimoto-san, Mizuki-san, Marina-san, Sakiko-san

I love these senpai, all of them are very kind
    Until now thank you very much
    Congrats on your graduation

As I thought一It's important more than anything else that everyone has been working together, right?。

From now on too, I hope I could get over a high wall with members

Tmr is LIVE of Baitoru!

I'd like to give a performance that you guys can find me
    I'll do my best( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Well then I'm gonna take a bath and go to sleep

Good night( ˘ω˘ )

Nana."

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@kim.kulz Thanks so much!!! I think your translations are all very good, I didn't see any mistake. You did a great job! Thank youuu :cute::cute::cute:

Like I said earlier, I will post summary of Naanya's Google+ for June and July, because there are some interesting things, and also for the sake of keeping this thread updated/complete (it could be useful for future fans too maybe ^-^). Here is the summary for June, I will post the July one later (except for July 31 since the full translation was posted already, hehe ;D)!

Naanya's Google+ Updates Summary - June 2015
    + Full translation of Naanya's post about elections.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

150601 - Naanya had rehearsal. Naanya's mom send a mail to say that she bought a CD to vote for Naanya in elections (LOL XD). Naanya, Komiharu, Manami, Seichan, Megu went to Yakiniku IWA. They had a serious talk about 15th gen, what they can do for AKB, how to improve themselves. They want to become an important presence for AKB in the future.

150602 - Naanya had rehearsal again, she's happy because she can meet 48G members during rehearsal. That day, she talked a lot with Miru (NMB). Naanya says that she's good at kansai-ben XD Naanya and Miru will be together in the new team A, so Naanya wants to be closer to her. After that, Naanya went to watch a movie with Miion. They watched Initiation Love (Acchan's movie, I want to watch it too!!! XD), it's the second time that Naanya watched it, she liked it.

150603 - Naanya appeared on Wednesday Song Festival, she performed for Koisuru Fortune Cookie and Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai. Before that, Naanya was with Mako and they had a lot of fun together!

150604 - Naanya arrived in Fukuoka and she's nervous about elections. 15th gen re-united on 755 and discuss together with fans. Naanya slept in the same room as Aeri and Seichan.

150605 - Naanya had rehearsal for the concert and elections. She's nervous and she already thank everyone who support her and vote for her, she hopes to be called at elections the next day.

150606 - I'm making a full translation of this post because this is about elections!

"Thank you for AKB48 general elections!

I ranked at #75 in Upcoming Girls!!
    I am very happy(((o(゚▽゚)o)))

I only started 2 years ago... In just two years everyone led me to this place。
    Everyone who choose to support me between all members。 I am thankful。 It is my pride。

Really really thank you very much!!!

But my goal for Undergirls is still distant。 I am not giving up‼︎‼︎‼︎
    If there is elections next year, I will still aim for Undergirls together with my fans☺️

This is still the starting point。 AKB's future is still going on...✨

In order for us to create a good future,
    I want this year to be full of challenges and full of good reports!

And just like Paruru-san said in her speech, we want to make 『AKB48 Chapter 2』!
    I will do my best to give all my power to keep AKB48 strong✨

We also need everyone (the fans)'s help(>_<)!
    Do you want to make this Chapter 2 together with us?♡

These are my thought for today, I will write more about my feelings in tomorrow's mail(´・_・`)Please wait for it❤

Lastly, Miion congratulations for ranking #44♡ Good job♡

I am sorry for the long post!

Good night( ˘ω˘ ) Let's work hard tomorrow too

Nana."

150607 - AKB had a concert. Naanya is happy that many people support Dendenmu Chu! Naanya says that Dendenmu Chu! also want to have their own variety show and drama. They will work hard all 7 together. Naanya talked to Akarin (NMB). Naanya think that Akarin is very cute and she always wanted to talk to her so she did it during rehearsals, she said that Akarin is very nice. She hopes to become closer even if they will have less opportunities to meet.

150609 - Naanya couldn't update the previous day because she fell asleep, so she said sorry XD The previous day she had photoshoot for Mizugi Surprise for the first time. She hopes she can have this photoshoot again next year. AKB became the faces to represent Odaiba Yume Tairiku Dream Mega Summer Festival. Naanya took part in the press conference, she was wearing a yukata.

150609 - Naanya had lesson, after that she went to eat shaved ice with Ryoka and Miion. The 3 of them talked a lot about different topics and had a lot of fun, Naanya wants to meet like this again ^-^ Naanya watched a movie with Miion again, this time they watched Yokokuhan.

150610 - Naanya went to Elections Museum. After that she recorded for Amesuta. The staff made a surprise and gave her a cake with "75" candles on it. She said it was the first time she talked so much all by herself (she recorded an interview for more than a hour). She wants to get better at talking.

150612 - Naanya had a job that she likes, but she can't say anything about it yet. After that, she went out with friends to watch the movie Tomorrowland. Naanya wants to go to Disney and she wrote "Komiーー", I guess she wants to go with Komiharu XD

150614 - For 2 days AKB had handshake events, Naanya is happy that many people congratulate her for her rank. Naanya watched Tabi Shoujo episode with Tentoumu Chu! and she said they talked about Dendenmu Chu! Naanya wants to work hard with Dendenmu Chu! Naanya made a quiz for fans: "What is the first thing that comes to my mind when speaking of summer?" Naanya will give +1 to correct answers.

150615 - About Mizuki's graduation. Naanya couldn't stop trembling and crying. She calmed down after calling Mizuki on the phone and hearing Mizuki's voice. Naanya is shocked because she didn't expect someone from 15th gen to graduate so early. Naanya wants to cherish her last moments with Mizuki and make good memories together. She wants to meet Mizuki as soon as possible and talk. 15th gen is very important to her ;____;

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

150617 - Naanya wish a happy birthday to Hikari and Yuiri. Naanya says she will turn 16 soon and she already feel more mature/adult (LOL). Naanya watched scary videos with Miion. Naanya gives the answer to her previous quiz, the first thing that comes to her mind when speaking of summer is "fireworks"!

150618 - Wakanyan had her birthday stage with Team B. Naanya says Wakanyan is perfectly feminine, cute and friendly. Naanya used a hairstyle recommended by fans, apple hairstyle, and Aeri had the same hairstyle. Naanya made a quiz for fans: "Who is the member behind us on the picture?" Naanya will give +1 to correct answers.

150619 - Naanya makes an announcement about LIZLISA. She is very happy to have a photoshoot for LIZLISA because it's one of her favorite brands. She wants to have more jobs like this. Naanya went to watch DARMA, a stage play with Umetan. Naanya was impressed by the sword fights and she was touched by the story and Umetan's acting, and she cried. Naanya says she really loves stage plays. She wants to go watch Mocchi's stage play too. Naanya give the answer for the previous quiz, the member who was behind them on the picture was Takeuchi Miyu!

150620 - AKB had a special live in Osaka Grand Front, they performed 3 times. Lots of people came and Naanya hope more people became AKB fans. Naanya loves Osaka. Naanya made a quiz for fans: "For summer festival, which stand do I like the most?" Naanya will give +1 to correct answers.

150621 - Naanya visited Onagawa in Miyagi prefecture for a charity event. The atmosphere was very warm, they performed, everyone in Onagawa was very kind and she wants to go there again. During their way back, Naanya talked a lot with Ryoka! Naanya gives the answer for the previous quiz, the stand she likes most in summer festival is strawberry candy stand!

150622 - Hikari had her birthday stage with Team B. Naanya was in the dressing room when she heard Hikari's graduation announcement. She was surprised and cried. She's sad about the graduations but she respect the decisions and she wants to cherish the last moments together with Hikari.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

150623 - Naanya recorded for AKB48 Show!, she performed a song. Mizuki's graduation performance is the next day, Naanya is sad but she thinks 15th gen will continue meeting all together so it's ok. Naanya made a quiz for fans: "Guess who is with me right now?", she gives a hint: there are 2 people. Naanya will give +1 to correct answers.

150624 - Mizuki's graduation stage, all 15th gen were there, Riorin couldn't perform so they performed Chireba ii No ni with 11 members. Naanya gave to Mizuki an album that she prepared for her the previous night. Naanya congratulate Mizuki again for her graduation. Naanya gives the answer to the previous quiz, the members who were with Naanya were Komiharu and Miion!

150626 - Naanya went to Disney Sea with Aeri, they had fun with attractions (Naanya likes Turtle Talk attraction) and they took pictures under the rain. Naanya made a quiz for fans: "Other than Turtle Talk, which attraction do I like the most in Disney Sea?" Naanya will give +1 to correct answers.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

150628 - Handshake event. AKB had a mini-live with 22 songs, Naanya performed for 9 of them. For this handshake event they had a 15th gen "ichigochans" lane. Naanya ask the fans if they noticed that her hair grew longer, she wonders if fans prefer long or short hair. Naanya gives the answer to the previous quiz, her favorite attraction is The Center of The Earth. Naanya is making these quiz to let the fans learn more about her.

150629 - Naanya studied along with her little sister and they spend time together. Naanya said it's an "onee-san (older sister) day" LOL. She promised to go to Disney and Onsen together with her (That's cute XD I wonder how old is her little sister). Naanya ask the fans if they think the quiz are a good idea. Naanya made a quiz for fans: "My 3 oshimens in team 8 are Yamada Nanami, Kurano Narumi, Takahashi Ayane. What is the nickname that I use for Kurano Narumi?" Naanya will give +1 to correct answers. Naanya says that Takamina is so cute in the picture that she posted.

150630 - Naanya talks about the LIZLISA clothes from her pictures, they're going on sale the next day. Naanya gives the answer to the previous day's quiz, her nickname for Kurano Narumi is "Kurumi-chan" ("kurumi" means walnut LOL).

https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/QCoiBwhksS3
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/eoT6vXSiRR1
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/5zS3sfBJLtS
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/fbJvjYQBs8n
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/QawnjoZYbGY
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/cu1Ws7bA2tW
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/Gr1LDvv88W6
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/csDweEMcwh7
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/ZL4jbo8Whxn
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/ZpkVyb5UB1o
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/W82r5YHSXbP
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/YoWWV2tNQtg
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/5dx1PT6Fh6R
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/KqjgGdm8qHX
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/Za6oWnoDcA1
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/GG4urw7hNNG
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/6Zzd4eVmnDn
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/geMDxMfZ1Dm
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/A7jVDJaqtDW
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/9MVkjzqdHvR
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/2oxGhpYtVu2
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/LJMKeUshkDC
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/6iHGfxjTgLU
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/G12fkeW3gmB
    https://plus.google.com/116687308232450361343/posts/f1fTR8LJmWB

[​IMG]

7. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @gocchisama If Paruru oshis really love Paruru they will try to see her despite what other people say about her. Same for people who follow other members. A member can be super nice in handshake events but still can be someone who can´t become popular. Is obvious that being nice in handshakes matters, but you can´t judge Naanya´s attitude in ALL her handshakes just because of one tweet, even if is valid. There are different cases and people praised her before, so all the opinions are valid and fans can make up their mind if they should go to meet her or not. If Naanya oshis really love her they will obviously want to see her in person no matter what others said. But yes, is true that maybe Naanya needs to improve and she has a lot of time to do it.

@Mana Naanya looks SO pretty in all the pictures!!!!!.OMG a Naanya-Paru picture :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

[​IMG]

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ I want more Naanya/Paruru pictures XD Maybe when new team A starts, we can have more <3

Speaking of this, here are some of the latest news related to Naanya about teams, concerts etc.

AKB48 Manatsu no Tandoku concert in SSA (August 01 and 02), some of Naanya's performances:

Day 01:
    M07: Tobenai Agehachou (Team A) (I'm not sure about this one but I guess they performed by new teams?)
    MC4 (Juri Takahashi, Haruka Shimada, Kato Rena, Mion Mukaichi, Nana Owada, Ryoka Oshima, Nana Okada)

Day 02 (Day Concert):
    M07: Tobenai Agehachou (Team A)
    M12: Temodemo no Namida (Yuiri Murayama, Nana Owada, Mion Mukaichi, Rena Kato, Megu Taniguchi, Seina Fukuoka)
    M21: Shiroi Shirts (Kuramochi Team B) (For Mocchi's graduation)
    MC5: 15th Gen

Day 02 (Night Concert):
    M15: Hashire! Penguin (Rina Kawaei, Nana Owada, Mion Mukaichi, Kojima Mako, Nana Okada, Megu Taniguchi, Haruka Shimada, Saya Kawamoto, Tomu Muto, Ayana Shinozaki, Mariya Nagao, Natsuki Uchiyama and Makiho Tatsuya)
    MC6: Mina Oba, Karen Iwata, Tano Yuka, Nana Owada, Natori Wakana, Kojima Natsuki, Chiyori Nakanishi

Announcements:

AKB48G Sports Festival (August 25th) (Tokyo Dome)

Senshuuraku for old teams/Shonichi for New Teams
    Team B Senshuuraku (August 27th)
    Team A Shonichi (November 25th)

Special Stages:
    Will be going on for three months until the Shonichis begins.
    The setlists for those stages will be decided by famous fans of AKB48.

cr - http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...to-ga-sukideshita-8-1-2015-to-8-2-2015.10875/

I think the Special Stages can be interesting, but I wonder how much those famous AKB fans will decide. Will they decide all songs? Center of the stage? Centers of the units? Can they choose any song they want, from any group, single, anything? I'm curious! I just want Naanya to have a good position in this team, to be center for one of the units (and a good unit song), and for team A to have a good setlist!

Here is Naanya's block for Janken this year (Like she said on G+, Naanya passed the 1st round) -

"Block L
    Saki Kitazawa vs. Anna Iriyama
    Mariya Nagao vs. Miyabi Ino
    Saho Iwatate vs. Nanami Yamada (Winner Faces Nana Owada in Round 2)"

Personally I want to see Naanya and Nanamichan facing each other, hehe.

2015/08/08 AKB48 Show! #82

15:40 There's a report about the charity event from 150621 when Naanya went to Onagawa in Miyagi prefecture.
    Naanya is so cute when she ringed the bell ^-^ And when she interacted with the kids too. They are all so cute <3

[Twitter Gifs]

https://twitter.com/nanyamom/status/630092151003611136
    https://twitter.com/nanyamom/status/630093015856513024
    https://twitter.com/nanyamom/status/630093248447451136
    https://twitter.com/nanaowada0915/status/630593851929944064

I love when Naanya has straight hair like this. Pretty :cute::cute::cute:

9. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Hmmm okay, about the tweet saying that Naanya was bad at the HS event, I'm just a liiiiittle bit surprised but at the same time I'm not because a friend of mine had a bad experienced with Kojimako but he still goes to her HS/2shot events because she's his Oshi.

Also please take to account that these are kids/Young people and also human so getting a rant here and there is already a given, it's up to you how you will lighten up their day as much they light up yours, A simple word can relieve their stress as well. I'm also in some agreements on she should be more professional tho but then again she's still getting there so just be patient about it.

YAY! Sports Festival!!:banana:
    I also can't wait for Janken Taikai :omfg:

10. moonlit

moonlit Member

the only question I have to that HS event report is: the girls KNOW when their slots are and how long a slot takes. That's their official HS work day. Or did that cause her to do extra hours? Like, I don't think she's be complaining, because she'd have to know when the HS event ends, and it was not yet time. That's what I think is weird. Like you can't quit just because you want to go karaoke, she wouldn't run off earlier from school to go to karaoke either, would she? (see, education in Japan and its importance) And she wouldn't quit the theater show or a concert just because she wants to go to, I dunno, Disneyland
    That's basically why I doubt that report is so valid.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Not buying that tweet, on the basis of one factor. Time.

She would have known going into the event how long she was scheduled for. One person with 100 tix is still the same amount of time as 50 people with two tix each. So the claim that she complained about one person keeping her there longer? I am calling bullshit.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Naanya is on the Janken header in AKB48's official website!! Nice!! http://www.akb48.co.jp/

[​IMG]

Promotion video for the release of AKB48 elections DVD -

if the video does not show watch the video here

Naanya at 3:02. I don't know all sister group members, does anyone know who's the girl with Naanya? and what did she say?

13. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

Wow Naanya looks gorgeous:cute::inlove:<3

Attached Files:

14. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I don't understand, is even possible to take 400 Hs tickets for one member?
    This is to be enthusiastic fan or stalker?
    LOL solidarity for Naanya!

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For this last HS, they lifted the limit on how many tickets you can use consecutively. At least, that is my understanding, from some of the reports I have seen.

16. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

greedy MNGMNT!
    LOL!
    This Hs is related to the pre-election single ? So this person had to buy 400 CD or ticket in another way, so around 2500 Euro?
    If this is true (really seem a story) this person have some problem, this look a phychiatric case. I mean.. LOL

17. Jordan Walker

Jordan Walker Kenkyuusei

Idk either if is a stalker or not but I never heard of something like 200 or 400 hs tickets for one person and having them stay there longer it weird but a shocking that they let it slide like that if the situation really did happen or its a lie. I'm also like idk if naanya is that type of person to complain about something like that I know she has a life but something like that also shouldn't be a big deal. But who is the fan that reported this and why naanya hasn't said anything about it to her fans..? It question me so I don't think that really happen.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    How is this greedy?:confused: The person would have still had 400 tix whether they used them all at once or spread out over different slots/days.

Also. So anybody that spends 2500 euros on they hobby is mentally ill? That seems preposterous to me, given I have spent much more than that for tickets to pro sporting events (good season tix are not cheap). Or my exotic pets. Or my, camping/hiking/climbing/fishing gear. Ect ect. Heck, I have spent more than that on 48G related stuff, and I have never been to Japan, let alone the HS events.

Naanya was not the only girl with fans using bulk tickets at one time. A lot of other girls did as well.

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

So I get it. At the last minute some guy comes in with 400 tickets and they changed the rules so he can use all of them. Naanyan is thinking "I'm suppose to go with everyone to Karaoke in the next 15 minutes!"(I'm assuming he showed up late or this wouldn't make any sense).

Even though she could have been more professional just smiling, I like that it pissed her off because stuff like that pisses me off. Like your restaurant is about to close in 20 minutes when a party of 7 come in saying "please let us in we wont stay too long" but end up staying for an hour and leaving a cheat tip! :evil:

If the guy didn't come late then Naanyan was just acting B but that is OK too, people can choose to follow her or not based on what Naanyan does.

20. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

^
    Same here! I don't like those kinds of people but I guess the guy was being smart to let everyone else go first and just be the last guy so that he can have Naanya's time all to himself. If I am correct 1ticket is at least 10secs (Got my source from a friend who went 2-3months ago just before the SSK)so 400tx is around 1Hour at least o_O unless they changed the SPT(Seconds per Ticket) to a shorter one.

My friend has 30sec(3tix) with Kojimako and he was already struggling what to say after 15sec, and a member of Stage48 went to Mogi Shinobu's and had 7tix but only used once at a time(which was smart cos you can think what to say next when you go back in line) So what did the guy do with a 400tix with Naanya? :confused: kinda creepy to imagine