1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ozono Momoko / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    What a beauty indeed..!
    Also RenMomo is :inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Once again Momoko pushed her beauty to another level :inlove:

Morita.jpg
    Literally my face when I see Momoko in this week Nogiskits.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Maybe it's a little bit too late but, congrats Momoko for being featured in mer-web again:

Here's the link: Article 1, Article 2

• Like Like x 6
  5. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Momoko's rudolph is coming to town :p:p
    9A62C39D-0DC6-405A-B89B-8FE2410BF1B2.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  6. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Momoko will appear in Entame 2/2021.
    AC798D86-BA50-4D90-8633-72DD3A64B585.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    She's so precious. This crappy cynical world is probably unworthy of someone so sweet and gentle.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

i just had watched all the 8th Birthday Concert. I dont know why but i noticed that Momoko was feeling nervous all time, all the concert. She looked unnatural on stage

9. Momokun

Momokun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozono Momoko
    Twitter:
    MomoKun08
    Where did you watch them all?

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Really? I haven't watched the full concert, but there are a few clips on youtube, she looks normal from what I have seen so far. Which concert day did you watch?

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Would you explain the difference between 'natural Momoko on stage' and 'unnatural Momoko on stage'?

12. Momokun

Momokun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozono Momoko
    Twitter:
    MomoKun08
    I saw what you mean, it was day 1 end before the encore. It felt she was unease with something but when encore started she was fine.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

IMG_20201227_225836.jpg Momoko in Today's Rajira Sunday

• Like Like x 2
  14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Maybe I hadn't noticed, but through 3.5 days of the concert, Momoko looked fine to me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I translated an interview with Momoko from Entame magazine 02/2021, about her thoughts on this year’s performances and about Maiyan.
    -- How did Ozono-san spend her time during the April 2020 stay-at-home period?
    Ozono: I spent it relaxing. Because there was time, I took an interest in many things, learned about them, did them, and I was able to enjoy it.

-- If you were to give a specific example of “something you did”…
    O: I’m not telling (laughs).

-- (laughs) Looking at your Instagram, you have a lovely room, so I wondered if you had done some remodeling.
    O: Ah~. Back then, I was sleeplessly playing Animal Crossing. I wanted to make my ideal island. And then I thought, “I want to make my room the same as in Animal Crossing!” so I actually did remodel.

-- So you brought your real-life room closer to the game.
    O: That’s right. I had been giving my room in Animal Crossing a natural theme.

-- By the way, what was your reason for starting Instagram?
    O: Your personality comes out on Instagram, doesn’t it? Momoko and (Terada) Ranze-san and (Hori) Miona-san are all different from each other. I thought, if it’s on Instagram, you can directly convey your own “atmosphere.” I wanted to input Momoko’s own “atmosphere.”

-- During the stay-at-home period, did you ever think, “I need to do something as an idol”?
    O: I wasn’t impatient about it. The twelve 3rd gen members and manager-san did something like a remote interview, asking us “what we’ve recently been thinking.” Everyone was talking about “searching for something we can do” or “I want to start working again soon,” but Momoko said, “It’s hard to say this, but I thought taking it easy would be fine too.”

-- In June, on Abema, during your segment on Nogizaka 46 Hour TV, I listened to “Kawaranai Mono” (by Oku Hanako) and thought maybe that was something you had had in mind…
    O: The production people created a wonderful video for me, Momoko was surprised too. After seeing it, Denjirou (Satou Kaede) and Tama-tan (Sakaguchi Tamami) cried, and the audience who saw it also received it in a good way.

-- Why did you want to try singing for your segment?
    O: During the stay-at-home period, I watched a lot of “Tried to Sing” videos and videos by singers, and decided I wanted to try it out myself. And then, I was told by many people, “You have an unusual voice.” In units, sometimes when I’ve had solo parts, I’ve thought, “So this is my voice, huh,” so I’ve also thought about what it’d be like to hear a song that was fully my own voice throughout.

-- What was the reason for selecting this song?
    O: Since middle school, I’ve liked Oku Hanako-san, and it fits my voice, so it was a song I always sang whenever I went to karaoke before.

-- I thought the title, “Kawaranai Mono” [“Something That Doesn’t Change”], expressed who Ozono-san is.
    O: I didn’t think that deeply when I chose it, so that’s thinking too much (laughs).

-- How was it, listening to your own voice?
    O: I don’t dislike the sound of my voice that much, so I thought maybe if I could make use of it skillfully, it would produce a good effect, so I practiced at home. But, it sounded childish, and there were lots of spots that bothered me.

-- No, but, beyond skilled or unskilled, something about it resonated in people’s hearts.
    O: Is that so? I’ve also been told by other people that it “conveys feelings,” but I don’t know about that myself.

-- I think that, unlike an artist, to be able to deliver a song that can “convey feelings” even if it’s not perfect is something idols can do because they’re idols.
    O: Although I wasn’t thinking of doing something idol-like. I just wanted to become better at singing.

-- At Shiraishi Mai-san’s graduation Live held on October 28, the “Kikkake” and “Jaane” that Shiraishi-san sang solo also conveyed both “skills” and “feelings.”
    O: I thought it was incredible, that Shiraishi-san was so skilled at singing.

-- At that Live, you sang “Nigemizu” with Shiraishi-san.
    O: I was happy that “Nigemizu” entered Shiraishi-san’s song selection. There were also lots of painful things during the time period when the song was released, but it was fun when “Nigemizu” was performed.

-- You were making sure not to cry until the performance at the graduation Live, right?
    O: Sometimes, I would imagine it and start to cry, but I didn’t cry on other music programs because the reality of it hadn’t sunk in yet. Just before the Live started, the feeling that “she’ll be leaving” struck me and I got sad, but once the performance started, the thoughts of, “She’s so beautiful, she’s traveling on a bright path” became stronger, and I was able to send off Shiraishi-san with fresh energy.

-- Last July, in the movie Itsunomanika, Kokoni Iru: Documentary of Nogizaka46, you said, “Isn’t it unbearable to think of beloved senpai graduating someday? Is being unable to see people something I need to become strong at?” but, have those feelings changed at all?
    O: At that time, I said “I like Shiraishi-san” or “I like (Saitou) Asuka-san,” but I thought those feelings were one-way, so if they left, they probably wouldn’t play with me anymore and we’d become unable to meet, so I didn’t understand what it meant to become stronger at graduations. But, now as time has passed, even if they’ve graduated, we’re able to meet in private, and I’ve realized we aren’t separating forever, so I’ve become okay with it.

-- So in reality, you’re still keeping in touch even after graduation, like with Shiraishi-san.
    O: Yes. Keeping in touch, and we’ve also gone out for meals together. I realized that even if they graduate, it doesn’t mean we can’t see each other.

-- Is there anything you’re inheriting from Shiraishi-san?
    O: Hmm. Shiraishi-san and Momoko meet a lot in private. I wonder. I believe Shiraishi-san has expectations for Minamin (Umezawa Minami). Minamin entered Nogizaka after she saw the “idol” Shiraishi-san, and she continued to look up to her after she entered the group, right? But, Momoko entered Nogizaka46 without really knowing the “idol” Shiraishi-san, and came to like the “human” Shiraishi-san, so I don’t think Shiraishi-san entrusted anything onto Momoko.

-- It feels like, conversely, Shiraishi-san also came to like Ozono-san’s humanity.
    O: Shiraishi-san likes unusual people. Since she also likes Hazu (Mukai Hazuki) or Kitagawa (Yuri)-san (laughs).

-- In the new 26th single senbatsu, three 3rd gen members stand in the front row, and five 4th gen members have entered. I’ve heard that Ozono-san has thought “Things are changing into a new Nogizaka46,” but do you think you can cope with that change?
    O: Even if I don’t want it to change, both (Nishino) Nanase-san and Shiraishi-san are gone, so the change has already happened. But, I feel like the song this time (Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru) is in the world of “Nogizaka46.” The melody shines, so it raises my spirits and I’m able to smile when I’m dancing.

-- Ozono-san’s smiling face always leaves an impression.
    O: Is that so? Momoko’s smile only has one pattern.

-- Do you want to have more delicate expressions? Wasn’t Nishino-san incredible?
    O: I thought Nanase-san’s gaze was incredible. But, Momoko couldn’t do that.

-- Do you review the videos of yourself singing?
    O: I don’t watch them. If I think, “I’m being recorded,” I become unable to do things, so during Lives, I don’t check the camera positions either. If I think, “I’m going to be singled out here,” my head explodes (laughs). For Lives, a lot of the time I don’t pay attention to the cameras, so I often get recorded through overhead shots.

-- On the other hand, perhaps you’re shown more naturally that way.
    O: Maybe natural, meaning I’m not trying to appeal to people.

-- For the 26th single, Iwamoto (Renka)-san was chosen as the center of the All Japan High School Quiz Fight Song “Ashita ga Aru Riyuu,” and Sakaguchi-san was chosen as the center of the Under song.
    O: I’m really happy. They’re people who deserve to be showered with more attention. Ren-tan (Iwamoto) is someone who’s able to skillfully “put on a show.” Tama-tan is someone who’s a hard worker and pursues being an idol. I’ll enjoy seeing the two of them steadily move forward.

-- Although it’s been over 4 years since the 3rd gen have entered Nogizaka46, it’s incredible that all 12 members remain.
    O: Each of us must have come up against a wall at some point too, but maybe when we saw our senpai’s dedication, we thought, “I can’t graduate.” I think it was also big that all the staff and senpai never abandoned the 3rd gen members when they felt troubled.

-- In 2021, is there anything that Ozono-san personally wants to do?
    O: It’d be nice if I could search out something I want to do in the future.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Momokun

Momokun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozono Momoko
    Twitter:
    MomoKun08
    Thank you so so much for this.

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Very good interview, her laidback nature is really shown in this interview... but that's part of her charm.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    actually it is really a big achievement for 3rd gen for not having any graduation in 4years especially considering they are not seen as pillar/founding member.. usually there will always be one or two members that would pull out or graduate early. overall, nogi and its sisters are quite stable with their members so far.

19. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

So Momoko thought their connection(Maiyan and Asuka) is one sided but it turns out its mutual. And now they hang out with each other even more in private.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    You know, as pretty as she is now, I'm going to bet that she's going to be even more absurdly gorgeous as she gets older. On top of being an all round lovely human being.

• Agree Agree x 3