Ozono Momoko / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I hope next week momoko last rajira there will be no delay like today, so annoying although cant be helped.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Was it delayed because of the concerts? Isn't there one next week, too?

3. unknownsensei

No, its because highschool baseball, there is delay because the rain if im not wrong. So today rajira minami chan time slot already over ,my minami chan :asdfgh:. Not sure about ayamen and sakura timeslot yet, but looks like they gonna delay it till the baseball end.

Edit:
    Btw if u wondering what baseball game, its summer koshien which is national highschool baseball championship which run for like 2 weeks. So lets just hope no delay next week for momoko last rajira.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
  4. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Forgive me if this has been posted, but I didn’t see any threads for the summer tour and I figured Momoko fans would be interested. Here’s the international site to order/watch the two Fukuoka dates(the 22nd being Momoko’s graduation live) on Stagecrowd.

https://stagecrowd.live/s/live076/?ima=5235

As per usual with Stagecrowd, you can watch the events live or during a designated replay time(21:30 JST for both August 21st and 22nd) but there is NO archive/VOD. Stagecrowd has always worked really well for me, if anyone is on the fence. I haven’t had any issues ordering from the US for previous Sakamichi lives on Stagecrowd(just ordered these as well) and with it being the official international stream I would assume most countries are fine? 4600 yen for each show.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Ozono Momoko and Tsutsui Ayame will be the cover girl of japanese magazine « Up to boy » (vol 306), the magazine will be released on 23 august 2021

Ozono + Tsutsui up to boy.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

last concert...

7. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Sotsugyou omedetou, Momochan :cry::cry:
    You are the purest, most real idol I ever know, with the prettiest smile. Thank you for the 5 years. Hope you can be happy in your future.

• Like Like x 2
  9. unknownsensei

Very thankful for the double encore :(from the looks of it she gonna go full mia like nanamin.
    Now is momoko last rajira! Lets enjoy it for the last time!!

10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Asuka's speech to Momoko is full of emotions .

Thats the 3rd time Asuka cried in a Gradcon , 1st is Nanamin , 2nd Ikoma

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Sayonara...

12. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Asuka’s speech was especially bittersweet. She mentioned Momoko’s line when she said to her “Nogizaka isn’t so bad” and Asuka regretted that she couldn’t be a good enough senpai for Momoko is say “Nogizaka’s wonderful” instead.

I think Momoko’s graduation was especially hard on 1st and 2nd Gens. They joined the group so close to each other, so I feel like there wasn’t as big of a gap between the two, but 3ki were the 2nd gen’s first kouhai, so sending off one of them feels so heartbreaking.

Gosh, even though it was only after the encore started that I truly felt we were saying goodbye to Momoko, I cried a lot! It still feels too soon to be sending off a 3rd generation member… thanks for being such a wonderful idol Momoko <3

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I already cried along with Yoda when they did Nigemizu the first time. After encore, I was a trainwreck. It feels sadder than Maiyan's graduation because she is going to retire from the industry. :cry:

• Like Like x 3
  14. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    As saddening as graduation concerts are, there's this certain air about it that makes the graduating member look so much more beautiful.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Sadly Rei didnt get a chance to say her speech to Momoko

16. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Congratulations, Momoko. I wish you all the best!

• Like Like x 1
  17. unknownsensei

Rajira just ended, time to cry in the corner guys.:cry::cry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I feel really sad but ultimately I just hope she's happy. I will forever be glad for her time as a Nogizaka member and for Nigemizu.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Momokun

Momokun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozono Momoko
    Twitter:
    MomoKun08
    I feel like there's a void in my heart right now. Just can't stop crying after the concert

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Momoko-chan congratulations on your graduation.
    You came to me like a gentle breeze and I regretted not giving you attention till last year. When the moment comes that I actually get to see your charms, you announce graduation. It's sad but all I can do now is to wish for you to have the greatest life from now on, as an ordinary girl. For me it feels like the time I had with you was short, but the memories you left was precious.

Sanbanme no kaze won't be the same without you. Though I still love it to be perform, because it will remind me so much of you. Thank you for everything <3

• Agree Agree x 1