[PB] - [AKB48 Visual Books 2008] (3/18/2008)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kyobu, Feb 17, 2008.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Thank god I don't take super-embarrassing pictures of myself. Oh boy...

Anyway, I hope you like the Nacchi 'gift.' If you want other girls, just ask.

2. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Hahahaha! Yea, at least they were not that kind of pix XDDD

3. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

They're coming along...albeit ever so slowly. :confused:

Damn you, busy April schedule! :evil:

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Confession time... I was cleaning my floor earlier and found I hadn't opened my Team A PB (when it arrived I was more concerned with the Momoko PB I'd also ordered, so put Team A aside and it got buried... :roll: ). I'd also forgotten about the photos in the back until I noticed the PB wouldn't bend properly. :lol:

I didn't know any of the girls, so had to crawl through theppn to get their names-

K- Umeda Ayaka (Flare) (why do I know her name? I think I read it here somewhere...)
    K- Kasai Tomomi (Blue)
    K- Naruse Risa (Blue)
    K- Ono Erena (Red)
    RS- Uriya Akane (Heart)

Now they're residing in hellopro store plastic slips, with their names written on the plastic.... :p

Kind of want to buy the other Team PBs now, just to collect more photos... :lol:

5. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Ange, have you gotten a chance to look over Natsuki's answers?

Probably because she wasn't in the Himawari Stages, yet she's a great singer.

6. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    ^Yeah! I'm actually re-writing the answers now... Sorry if I've taken so long, but I'm into it!

7. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Thank you so much! No rush at all. I don't really need super-detailed answers (not that there really are details). Just the main idea!

8. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^the most important thing... Nacchi loves Nonti <3

she admire Nonti, is close to Nonti and thing she is funny <3 SO LOVE!

9. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

this is the email received from yesasia, stating that stock for akb48 visual book will not be available, so if you intend to purchase them, think twice, you will only get a refund of yesasia credit if payment is made other than credit card.

Cancellation of Out Of Stock Items
    Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you very much for shopping with YesAsia.com.

Regarding your recent order xxxxxx, we regret to inform you that after an extensive search we have found that the following item(s) is/are not available at this time.

Catalog No. Title Quantity
    1010698820 AKB48 Photo Album -AKB48 Visual book 2008 featuring Research Students 1

Our suppliers have informed us that the above item(s) is/are not likely to be replenished in the near future. As such, we are removing the unavailable item(s) from your order. We will notify you by email if the unavailable item(s) become available again.

You order total is now USD 0.00. If you paid by credit card, you will not be charged for the unavailable item(s). For other payment methods (e.g., PayPal, check payment), we will refund the order total difference to you as soon as possible.

For additional details, please refer to your Order Summary under My Account.

Thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com, and please come again!

Yours sincerely,
    Customer Service Department
    Yesasia.com Ltd.

For North America
    Toll Free Hotline within Continental US : +1 866-440-8388
    Toll Free Hotline for Canada : +1 866-468-0889
    Toll Free Fax within Continental US : +1 866-451-8388

For Japan
    Toll Free Hotline : 00531-85-0118 (Available from fixed lines only)

For the Rest of the World
    Hotline to Hong Kong : +852 2522 1227
    Fax to Hong Kong : +852 2786-0650

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DO NOT REPLY THIS MESSAGE

This is a computer-generated message and thus no representative will be reading your reply. Please refer to the below relevant links if you require additional assistance from YesAsia.com.

Order Placing questions

Payment Enquiry

Return policies and related questions

Other Enquiries

Check Out Great Offer at YesAsia.com

Copyright © 1998-2007 YesAsia.com Ltd. All rights reserved

10. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

NOOOOO!!!! I won't get my Team K Book then!!!! T_T

/me hurriesly goes to amazon.jp.co x.x

11. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

NOOOO!!! I've ordered the four PB on YesAsia.
    They already rested the sending because they have difficulty to find the PB of K and B .
    And for the moment no information for the AKB48 Visual book 2008 featuring Research Students 1.

12. frantzdream

frantzdream Kenkyuusei

+1 they delayed my Visual Book of the B TEAM....*SAD*

13. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

Haven't received that e-mail yet, but I guess it's just a matter of time.

I use Paypal and when they cancelled my original H1 DVD order, they sent the money to my Paypal account.

For me, Amazon is a no-no, period! The shipping cost I was quoted was well above the price of the book. I don't know about HMV either because I've heard their shipping costs can be expensive as well. (To UK)

Last time I looked, there were a lot of them on the Yahoo!Jp auction site, but the BLT photos aren't included.

Ah well!

14. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

If you're pre-ordering any AKB48 stuff via amazon and you want your shipment to arrive near the release-date, it's the best choice.

Though you'd actually pay about US$6 more than if you order from YesAsia.

My experience with Amazon has always been good because they always send my pre-ordered items usually on or 1 day after the official release date. :D

Just my 2cents.

15. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

Well I'm either getting it from amazon or the bookstore in the city. I just hope I still get the BLTs too >.<

16. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

Point taken! :)

Amazon actually quoted me about $37 for shipping, taking the total cost for one book, including shipping, to about $62. I ordered two from YesAsia for a little more than that (albeit after redeeming a $5 coupon). YesAsia are definitely slower, but I don't mind the wait because I know I won't have to worry about charges from Customs.

With regards to DVDs and CDs, I was also impressed by CDJapan. I received my "Romance, Irane" CD/DVD on the 24th January, 2 days before the official release! :)

17. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    The BLT are still included in the PB if i'm not mistaken. But i have ask the bookstore in my country, they said that all 4 books are currently running low on stocks. So i have to wait for a while if i wanted to place and order T.T

Anyway i'm going to get Team A's PB later ^^

18. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

I gave them a call, it was the second time my order was delayed for the RS book.
    and I did ordered a B book from them, stock was available when I placed the order, and the next day, they said it was out of stock.

anyway, i just bought the RS book yesterday from a local store in hong kong, cost about $5 more, but who cares, as long as I have all 4 books now and I'm lucky to get a signed BLT.

kms

kms

19. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

Ahh they finally canceled my Team K order. Now to get one pronto ... I'm thinking ... is amazon.jp any good?

20. xl3lueazndragonx

xl3lueazndragonx Kenkyuusei

Wait you sure Yesasia doesnt have any? It says in stock =\