[PB] - [AKB48 Visual Books 2008] (3/18/2008)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kyobu, Feb 17, 2008.

1. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

when I ordered the B book, it stated in stock, then they said stock was not available, and had to contact the supplier, so I cancelled it.

kms

2. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

what about CDJAPAN or HMV online?? do they have photobooks, looks like Yesasia is totally out now...high demand for the photobooks.

3. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

hmv only states A and RS book in stock, CDjapan doesn't sell them, the only place is yahoo japan and places in japan using crescent or japan malll.
    it's also available in hong kong but will not sell overseas, as soon as yesasia sent me an email that the book was not available, I bought the RS book that I need from a local book stock for HKD 300, approximate USD 39

kms

4. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

Well I checked and Team K is still in stock at amazon.jp . So I'm going for it there coz I normally only order stuffs from amazon and cdjapan

5. Rina the Robot

Rina the Robot Kenkyuusei

I guess yesasia still has Team A, though. I haven't gotten an email about it from them, so hopefully I'll be getting it next week.

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I never buy from Amazon and CDJapan. Maybe I'll try them. I plan to order Team K PB next month. Hopefully they still have the PB by that time.

7. xl3lueazndragonx

xl3lueazndragonx Kenkyuusei

well Yesasia says it still have Team A in stock so i ordered it. Hopefully it will arrive in like 2 weeks

8. xl3lueazndragonx

xl3lueazndragonx Kenkyuusei

Yup Yesasia didnt fail me!

Tada!

[​IMG]

9. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^ Yay, congrats to you and your new Team A PB. and the BLTs you got are nice, too.