1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC/Browser Game] Nanashi's Mission

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Jun 7, 2013.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Link to the game

Nanashi's Mission is game based on AKB48 drama series, Majisuka Gakuen 3. You can either (1) install the game to your Windows PC or (2) play the game in web browser. In the game you control Nanashi (Kawaei Rina's character) and you have to find your way through levels from control room to Paru. Everyone who completes the game gets his/her name in the global high score list.

[​IMG]

2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

3. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Re: [Browser Game] Nanashi's Mission

Oh wow, new majisuka game! Loved your old one, I beat all the modes (well, not League, completely) and finished the Story.

Was wondering, are you still doing the old Majisuka Game?

Btw, is the 2nd level glitched? Can't find the door to use the card on.

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Haven't touched that game for a while and I have no plans to do so atm, but we'll see... :)

Anyway, I will update Nanashi's Mission this weekend, adding difficulty levels to the game. I will also update RecognizeAKB48Member at some point, but don't know when exactly. Maybe after HKT48 gets new team (KIII) or something similar happens.

5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I updated the game. There are now two difficulty levels, Easy and Normal. With Easy there are now two patrolling guards less on each level, so now in some levels there are only two guards left. :) However, when playing with Easy difficulty, 15 minutes is added to the used time of each level, so the score will be lower than with Normal difficulty. ;)

I also added guiding white arrows to the levels pointing to the level exit.

[​IMG]

6. oki45

oki45 Kenkyuusei

Please update the old majisukagakuen [sweat]
    At least make two player mode can be play for 5 fighter each team
    and make nakamata and other players that appear in leagues to be available in two player match

Thank You!!!

7. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I can do that, but there will be one issue. Let's presume you have two charmers in your 5-member team and they both successfully charm one character. Then for a while you have 7 fighters in a team, but only 6 of them will fit to the screen. One of the characters gets turns normally, but cannot been seen, attacked or healed as long as there is 7 in a team.

Nakamata cannot be added to Two Players Match, because her Haste skill is too powerful: it would make Black invincible and I don't want that. I might add some characters from chapter 4 though.

If I update Two Players Match, I will mention that in MajisukaFightSim topic.

8. oki45

oki45 Kenkyuusei

I see, I have got that issue when use dance, nezumi, and otabe in one team but I just want to use Regenerate in two player match.

I'm so glad if you pleased to do it. Thank you for making that game and also this new nanashi's! [rock]

9. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Released Windows Installer for Nanashi's Mission, which can be downloaded at the game's website.

Some people have reported problems with the Web Player, so by installing this standalone version you can play the game without any web browser and level download waiting times. ;) Please inform me if you encounter any problems with the installer.

10. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Level 1 walkthrough video:

Level 1 has two halves and there is a locked door between them. You can sneak both halves through or run them through, your choice. Just notice, when you run and the alarm is on (and the guards are chasing you), the locked doors cannot be opened.

In this level 1 walkthrough I run the first half and sneak the second. This is on normal difficulty - on easy there would be less guards and it would be significantly easier.

Quality of the video is very bad, sorry about that. The game was running smoothly, but my screen capturing software kept missing frames, even if I lowered the screen resolution. I guess you can still see strategy though.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Oh, and high score list has stopped working, maybe because of long inactivity. You can however PM your high score URLs to me, so I can add them manually later, when/if the list is fixed.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  11. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Level 2 walkthrough video:

In the beginning of the Level 2 white arrow points forward, but there is laser that blocks your way. Obviously you need to deactivate the laser using the nearby switch. There is also a locked door ahead after the laser, so you need keycard as well.

In this walkthrough I'm getting the keycard first and then go to the switch that deactivates the laser in the beginning. I'm taking longer (but safer) road. It would be faster to just run to the keycard and switch and then escape from the guards, but in this walkthrough I'm completing the level stealthly. If you play this on Easy, there is only two guards patrolling instead of four.
    Next level (level 3) is the first outdoor level, in which one of Nanashi's friends is captured and you can go to rescue her. Well, you kind of have to rescue her, because you can't complete the level without her help. Anyway, if interested, play it yourself! ;)

12. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Level 3 walkthrough video:

Level 3 is pretty straightforward. You just need to rescue a fellow prisoner, who will then pull all the guards, so that Nanashi can run the exit. The guards are faster than Nanashi here, so if you are detected you need to start over (except in the end, where you just need to reach the exit before the guards). On Easy difficulty there are two guards less patrolling.

If you want to know, who the fellow prisoner is, you have to play this yourself (she will say something when you rescue her). You can also watch a nice video clip after completing level 3. ;)

13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Here are warp codes for level 2 and 3, if someone wants to try different levels (or just watch the video clips):

Level 2: KJMH
    Level 3: PQRA

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Records list ... Are at. But ... Well. So, best time is? Werf... Isn't there Was Movie Where Are Some Nogizaka 46 girls, Even preroles?

15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

High score list is no longer available, but I have completed all 5 levels in < 20 minutes.

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

First i seem that ... i afraid that There will be guns! Well... Why not anymore it availade?

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Because the service I used for High Score list was closed.

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh Sorry, idont know...

Unity was sharewhare?

19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

You can find all you need to know about Unity at http://unity3d.com/