1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 0 The Game - Shekarashika

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, May 4, 2016.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Can you including also hard or/and easy level? Or injury on off... But that least at some levels and no more experience is good for push or something like that to player to continue story...

2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I implemented Hard difficulty and I already played the game a little with Hard. The first fights with only NakoMiku were kind of challenging. Against Madoka I needed 3 energy drinks and against Seriinu 2 or 3. However, after I recruited Jiina, the battles became much less challenging. I will continue playing later (I need to complete the game with Hard without cheating, before I can release a new version). :)

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It's wasn't easy testing own game, no matter how it was ... Well I guess you know what I wanna say. Because I have think about thinks at like someone else can think.

I liked that there wasn't really most right order at these, little missions...

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MG0TheGame v1.1.2 is now released and can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/mg0thegame/ .

Please uninstall previous version of the game before installing this one.

The new version includes bug fixes and there are now three difficulty levels. Hard difficulty is meant for those who have already completed the game with Normal and want more challenge. Injuries On/Off is a separate setting.

[​IMG]

One more thing. If you play for a long time, the game may get "tired" (music sometimes pauses, sound effects have delay etc). If that happens, you should go to the nearest Save point, save game and then quit (not only press Quit but also close the game window). When you launch the game after that, everything should work fine.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Yeah... without that game will... crash?

Well... anyway. Hard is too hard to me and easy is too easy... well...

6. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I don't know, whether the game would crash or not. I just find it very irritating, if there is a delay before sound effect starts etc. I'm using 3rd party sound library, which is not 100% working.

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ok... but anyway, are you sure that if battle end because 3 or more get ko because bleeding-> it not crash?

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I have never tested that.

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Grash. It's just stop self... Well, it was wery unusual that battle end at 3 bleeding out same time... I don't sure it was just my lucky or whatever?

Oh and I have opinion that L20 rule of easy is too easy anyway it was just about something like order?

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hard... At me, that Madoka already was so... oh my...

Normall, well... One injure and...?.

Easy...
    Actually i wanna it only before that central park, that where these two at drama at against these angered gang members...
    But after discovered divide and beat them at one vs one, one vs 2 and one vs one... but some items go way...
    Maybe i need easy at that battle before weapon shop... although i have wery good levels?? or not...
    Anyway it was too easy...

11. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I finished the game in Normal, boss fights were easy but hill and basement...nightmare fuel, especially when you did not turn off injuries.

Some fights were much more easier than I thought
    Lin the whip guy from Maji5 (?)
    not because I had a great plan, but it is because "Hold" skill's accuracy is somewhat high? In old Maji games, you had to be behind of your enemy (or sideways at the most) to use Hold skill to not miss, but in Maji0, Hold has %77 accuracy when the enemy is facing to front-right and you are hitting the enemy from front-left. I will play Hard more and see if that skill still has high accuracy

+ Game still crashes, especially in that rival school, it is maybe because there are too many girls to encounter in a single non-boss(?) fight?

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... One crash at just 3 bleeding same time ko. Or something like random. But not believe because that up at one HQ.
    Edit: Anyway. Just save when it was can, isn't it was just about every other so called rpg/zeik game?

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Hold skill has Attack vs. Attack check. The better the holder's Attack is compared to target's Attack, the better accuracy you get for Hold skill. Megahon's Attack (57) in MG0TheGame is significantly higher that Zombie's (29) or Dodobusu's (19) in MG5TheGame, so Megahon also gets better accuracy for Hold.

I have never managed to get MG0TheGame to crash, but when I play it long enough, the game gets "tired" and there starts to be some delay before sound effects. When that happens I just save game and quit (by closing the window) and then continue after restart. Third party sound library I use is causing the problem, so there is not much I can do about it (except start using some other sound library).

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

you re need WANNA THAT weapon shop info at free and you re get mission beat them (them can beat, normal, but then them are random battles... ) (And two them is with hold :( ) And youre need levels before hand... but after that... well... you can see it...

15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MG0TheGame uses now the same sound library as Sailor Zombie The Game, making the game more stable and making it run more smoothly.

MG0TheGame v1.1.4 can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/mg0thegame/.

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Anyway... which order youre used that game. Normal at too easy to me but one battle needs thinking... easy way too easy... hard... hardilly.

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I can tell you my strategy for hard difficulty.

Hard difficulty is very hard only in the very beginning (before recruiting Jiina). The first battle against Madoka is probably the hardest. Before fighting Madoka make sure to get all the energy drinks you can find, because you will need them. You should find four.

The game tells you the strategy against Madoka, so you should get Nako and Miku on opposite sides of Madoka and then attack her from behind. However, on hard difficulty she hits you quite hard, so everytime Nako or Miku takes damage:
    - if you can use Minor Heal, use it.
    - if you cannot use Minor Heal, use Energy Drink.

Don't worry about spending Energy Drinks here, because you will find lots of more inside after defeating her.

With Nako&Miku you can defeat only opponents that are alone. Inside school you can find one ranged and one melee you can defeat. Ranged should be easy, but melee is not much weaker than Madoka, so prepare to spend some Energy Drinks there as well. At Rabutan's shop you should be able to defeat all the single rats.

So, what you need to do, is to recruit Jiina as soon as possible. For that you need 6 000 yen (3 000 yen for mascara and 3 000 for lipstick). Do Sasshi's easy tasks, defeat all the single opponents and gather all the question marks. You will probably get something like 5 700 yen, so you may need to sell some bandages or energy drinks to reach 6 000 yen.

When you have 6 000 yen, go to Rabutan's, buy the things for Jiina and recruit her. Then you have tank and two healers and the battles should be much easier.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018