1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 5 The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Sep 12, 2015.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Now some battles are left... These... Reminds me that first JeiJeiFin"S mg game.
    Oh my... Af Magic is FAST!

Sometimes I have think that optionally opposite at can be ask back... After one think.
    But... That makes game little be too easy. Now that is just at what I wanna be it... Urf.
    Hmm... If I wanna wanted these can fight at endlessly then... I know. Well... If that is random battles is too much going at heal .

2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

A couple of tips:
    - You can use mouse wheel and arrow keys (← → ↑ ↓) to scroll the map. Like in Gekioko map it is a good idea to check where Antonio is before you do anything else.
    - KY starts with 55 ActionPoints. If you make it >=60 AP (by selecting "AP +4" upgrade twice), you can then Move and Throw Stone (25 AP + 35 AP) or Move and Minor Heal (25 AP + 35 AP).

And yeah, it's a good idea to fight the optional groups later, when you really need the XP or the cash/items behind them. That's what I would do. However, I would still do the Kobii's task as soon as possible, because after completing it, Kobii will heal you 50% cheaper than Majijo schoolnurse. For example if schoolnurse would heal you completely for 1000 yen, Kobii will do the same for 500 yen.

@AloNeko According to my plans there will be random battles during the FINAL (longish) mission of the game in Part 4 (if I ever make it). But before that all the fights will be like in Part 1 and 2, that is you can beat each group only once and then it will be gone.

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

You're mean 2y for one damage point?! That is... Cheap.

4. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for the tips. I actually did Kobii's mission, but wasn't sure how much difference were between the prices.

5. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    YAAS

I played both sides, when you choose to side with Haruppi, you fight with Yoga+Magic, then Otabe+Sakura, when you beat them all, Haruppi takes the top but Haruppi's (forgot her maji name lol) doesn't join you before the very end of the game, ahahah. She is similar to Magic tbh

And, wow if you properly answer the questions in Yabakune, kid-loli? gang doesn't fight with you, but they give a lollipop. Nice.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Interesting think. Are then that theses levelups ?

7. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

For those, who didn't get a lollipop: don't you worry, it is possible to get another one (with different flavor) in part 3. :D

8. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Awesome because I decided to fight them instead of playing with them, but they aren't that hard, at all.
    Just let us know when part 3 will come out.

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I am just hope now JUST opposite! That i can go and get them at them school floor! Anyway, i try back...

10. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just finished the main quests (up to Akechi-Sougyo), it was a fun experience as usual. Kudos to JieJieFin!

I still have some sidequests to do, which are easier with Magic tagging along (though 8 cats in the sewers still maul me to death) so I'll get on them when I can spare the time. Currently I need to grab Head's bracelet in the sewers and Daruma's insect repellent (not sure which area is the item in), and I've finished Coby's side mission, is there anything else I'm missing?

Played both options of Katsuzetsu and Otabe's side too, that was awesome. I'm sad we don't get to keep Katsuzetsu, and even sadder we don't get to keep Miru and Fuuko, but meh. I hope we can keep Magic (bit tired of using Uonome as Leader).

Once you do finish this game series, what do you think of adding a bonus chapter of sorts, where we can take on the likes of the old Majisuka team? (Atsuko, Yuuko, Sado and so on) Would be great to see that. Or you could bring back the league matches from the old Majisuka game, which were hella fun, but bloody impossible once you get past Bronze League :/

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are you beat these all rats at where you going at calm Bakamono? There at lot Energy rings and... that... what you looking... behind 8 rats...

12. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Er... right. Could you repeat what you just said in, maybe, English, this time?

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Majisuka Gakuen Basement, these 8 rats,blocking at something, after beat these... can collect energy drinks and that item.
    Of course that Heads think was behind these 8 Wildcats: not sure but checking everything else...

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

If you pick Katsuzetsu's side, she will (permanently) join your party in the end of Part 2, when you ask Otabe for reinforcements. If you didn't pick Katsuzetsu's side, Otabe will give you Magic instead. So, either way you'll get a decent leader for your party. ;)

It's far too early to talk about extensions, when it is still uncertain if I ever finish the main campaign. :D (With MajisukaFightSim I never did.) That said, I WILL release Part 3, because I have already started coding it.

By the way, MG4TheGame is kind of like The Leagues Game in MajisukaFightSim, if you think about it.

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

MajisukaFightSim was based JeiJeiFin selected end at MG2... if i remeber right... And end at Chapter 4... When i hawe 31 k team exp...
    Well... I don´t know why it stopped, but... well...

16. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I have been coding Part 3 like a maniac. I'm trying to get it released before Christmas, but we'll see... (still so much work to do)

Anyway, here's a little sneak peek of Part 3 :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are that 3. item at just what i think it are...
    Well... lets see...

18. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Let's hope so, that you will have part 3 by then. It looks great by the way I am seeing it from the sneak peek at Enma's Pub, although on mine I won't be seeing Katsuzetsu, it will be Magic.

19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MG5TheGame Part 3 is now released and can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/mg5thegame/

Added weapons and a lot of new content to the game.

Please uninstall any older versions of the game before installing this new version.

Edit: Be careful not to reveal the plot twists to those who have not yet completed part 3 content. Add SPOILER tags if necessary.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  20. pesbs

pesbs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu