1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] Majisuka Gakuen 5 The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Sep 12, 2015.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

If i am remeber right, Li has even 92 Aps!!

Candy one corner, Ke center, Ky other. Keep eye where Li looks... and try shoot different, then two others, run Melees, shoot her whose Li not look. And then others two... run melees... and you can win? If you put party better me no one even hit... even hit will ko or neeeeeaaaaaaaaaaar it!
    don´t let ANY girl at that badass at end of player turn... or that girl was ko!

That last dog group about 16??... I can hint, but if was one time... and cost is BIG! but, other hint: formation at like JeiJeifin and at end part 3...

JeiJeifin... I think this follow at format at that MGII Game... and that "avoid these" was like MG III...
    Severess with rats... wild cats... and dogs... That dog picture was too familiar to me :(

2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Target's direction doesn't matter when you do ranged attacks. If character's Ranged Accuracy is 80%, she has 80% chance to hit the target. That's it.

However, you can use ranged attacks to turn the opponent away from your melees, who have then better chance to hit him. When you are doing melee attacks, target's direction DOES matter a lot. ;)

3. Ziriyava

Ziriyava Kenkyuusei

I am highly addicted to this game now. Great, simple game. If possible, may I know the song you used during the "Quest Finished" or the "Leveled Up Character" window?

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

It's good to know, that people actually play the game, because it is always a hell of a job to get a new part released! :D

The song I used is DIANNA☆SWEET - Spider Love:

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Ziriyava

Ziriyava Kenkyuusei

Thank you, the song has a nostalgic feeling. I have actually finished finished the main quests for part 3, any info about the part 4?

6. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I haven't decided yet whether I make part 4 or not. After releasing a part I have always been thinking, that "never again", but still I have ended up coding 3 parts already. If I start coding part 4, I will probably finish it. But starting requires a lot of motivation, because I know how much work it requires to finish the project. So, we'll see...

7. Ziriyava

Ziriyava Kenkyuusei

I now realize how hard it is to code. I used to think it was just A's and B's, and 1s and 0s. Thank you for your hard work, and I appreciate you doing this for us. Maybe perhaps take some time to rest then resume?

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Resting is not an option - I would remember all the wonderful things I could do in my free time, when I'm not coding. ;D In fact it would be safest to start today or at least this weekend. :)

By the way, I would need more face images for Chinese mafia members for part 4. Anyone knows where I could find those kind of images or movies with a lot of Chinese bad guys?

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... one time i used somewhat think at goto command... nowdays: i say: " Avoid use goto every way you can."

That like game... needs many "switchs" ... " Events" and "A.i" These battles... Even if you use engine what do games Events/switchs are wery dificult made...
    ( And should keep eye them name, at remeber what them really do)

But Tiles/ maping are was easier...

Well... if you also wanna make games like Jeijeifin´s Majisuka Gakuen season´s 5 game is i say one think:
    " plan you own and try EASY game first. "

10. Ziriyava

Ziriyava Kenkyuusei

Those from Ip Man 2 might be put to use, there's also Chinese Zodiac, Jackie Chan starred there.

11. ryn.121741

ryn.121741 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Thanks JeiJeiFin for making a good mg5 game .its soo nostalgic .cant wait for part 4 :) .if you need more face for chinese mafia i think maybe 'young and dangerous 1-7 'you can find more face at this film.the hongkong mafia .

If i ask to you ,
    Are you interested to make a same game but with different story ? Maybe u can combine some story from other film with akb by artist ?

Hontoni arigatou gozaimasu :D

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... Are there someone thinks that making games was it fun. Not to me. It's more when seen that someone's are really playing it!

13. ryn.121741

ryn.121741 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    If you like it ,you enjoy it . I know how difficult to coding and make a some game like this .but if much people like it ,there is a good achievement .like a musician makes a good music and every people listen and loved .

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

As a matter of fact, I started to make some AKB48 related game about a year and a half ago, but I never even got a demo out, because back then I didn't have time to make battle engine or map engine for it. Now I would have both ready, so if I wanted I could get that demo released in a weekend! So, if I ever use MG5TheGame engine for something else, that demo will be the first thing I make. ;)

15. ryn.121741

ryn.121741 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Ah great :) , maybe it be a good achievement for you .i will apreciate ,something like what do you doing ,make a game ,its soo creative .behind your activity and bussines .you still doing a good movement . Great job *thumbs up*

16. Ziriyava

Ziriyava Kenkyuusei

So you're telling me you yourself made an engine? All by your own? I really really appreciate all this hardwork. Thanks for the wonderful game you've brought, Happy New Year!

17. Cann1311

Cann1311 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I am like this game, very good good game, what you used to mak game?

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Majisuka Gakuen games ( Not that what based season 3, which are maked Unity 4.??) Are maked with that Reconize think...
    Oh, there somewhere that JeiJeifin said that already... Anyway, it was Migrosoft something 2012?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

More tips
    - Ranged Accuracy has nothing to do with shooting accuracy of guns. Aimed Shot accuracy is always 90% and Quick Shot accuracy 50%, no matter who is shooting.
    - Handgun's weapon power is 150 and Special Sling's Sling Shot skill has bonus "Ranged Attack +100". So, if character's Ranged Attack skill is 50, she can do the same damage with Special Sling as with Handgun (but Sling Shot doesn't cause bleed effect).

By the way, I have started coding part 4. ;) Ryuutou Gumi HQ is pretty much finished already.

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

So next think about you is that akb48 think game...
    Yeah. But aimed shoot is only these whose are 70 AP or more...
    Part one's first version are Scandal is 10k and timer can't off.
    After Part 2, one girl group of mgfloor get 6>4.
    And Part 3.
    Part I ... well, There was some changes... Part II not.
    Part 3... well bug fix...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016