1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] MajisukaFightSim

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Jun 9, 2011.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MajisukaFightSim is a simple turn-based fight simulator game based on AKB48 drama, Majisuka Gakuen. The game is made for Windows 7 / Vista / XP and the latest version can be downloaded at the game's website http://sites.google.com/site/majisukafightsim/

There are currently four game modes in the game: Rounds Game, Campaign, Leagues Game and Two Player Match.

2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

There is a bug in round 10. "Charm" skill will always fail, if character has active "Maji", "Anger" or "Gekikara" mode. Those modes make character immune to distract, stun and fear skills (except "Mieta"), but they shouldn't make character immune to "Charm" as well.

I already fixed the bug, but I have to test it properly. I'm going to release a new version of the game with that bugfix and other minor fixes this week, maybe tomorrow.

3. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Mac version? :cute: :cute:

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Only Windows version sry, but I heard some people have been playing this game on Mac using Crossover (but I don't know anything about that).

5. John Smith

John Smith Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I finally beat Chokoku, but could not win level 10 :angry:

the game is simple but very addictive.

6. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Well, at least round 6 is not the hardest round to beat anymore [hehe]
    Has anyone here passed round 11 yet?
    Yes please, I'm not getting charm off nowadays and Mukuchi ain't that great at all... :^^;:

Is there a level warp code by any chance? :awesome:

7. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

There is no level warp codes atm. :)

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

MajisukaFightSim v0.1.2 released at http://sites.google.com/site/majisukafightsim/

Changes at version 0.1.2:
    - Fixed a bug that caused "Charm" skill to always fail if target had "Maji", "Anger" or "Gekikara mode" active.
    - New game starts with 1 retry instead of 0.
    - Changed Maeda Atsuko's stats a little.
    - Changed Choukoku's stats a little.
    - Round 11 is now a bit easier.
    - Some skill descriptions shown on status bar shortened.

Please tell me if this version looks different than other versions, because this time I compiled and tested the game with other computer than I normally do.

9. Basstian

Basstian Kenkyuusei

^ No, doesn´t look different...

That would be great! :D I haven´t even beaten Round 5 [blush]

10. bluedarkness12

bluedarkness12 Kenkyuusei

Someone on Nihongogo actual beat the game before that new version was release today. Apparently the last fight is Maeda vs Jurina. Im going to test out that new version now bc Sayaka was demolishing me and would not let me pass

11. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

At the moment Nezumi has 3rd best dodge (71) of all the characters in the game. And based on 9th episode I'm not going to make it any lower. :)

12. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

i having trouble at round six when fight again team amina :D

13. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^
    For round six... I don't know what works best but I can consistently beat round 6 now doing it this way...
    I always kill them in this order Sanae > Chiharu > Chikariina > Mariyannu > Chiichan.
    Sanae and Chiharu can kill one hormone before you get a chance to have a shot. :^^;:
    So I normally just focus fire on Sanae first. I take her with a hold which seems to last about 2 rounds and insurance with distract for the others, then I just focus fire all on her. If she's gone right away, the rest of the round should be smooth sailing. Doing it this way, you can even do it with all hormones alive in the end ehy.
    But yeah, that's just how it works for me.

@JeijeiFin - Have you considered putting a save/load game option? :chuffed:

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Campaign game (with storyline and XP points) will have opportunity to save progress. Rounds game, however, will most propably stay as it is now.

15. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

I managed to beat version 0.1.2 in 4th try. Still didn't win the 0.1.1 ver though. And still I think this game is more about luck. So here's my strategy...

Round 2.
    Kill Miso first. Her critical stab can one hit kill shibuya. After that put Maji on.

Round 3.
    Attack. attack and attack. Try to stun Black. If you manage to stun her, the game will be much more easy. Forget meditate. Daruma probably gonna miss anyway even with meditate.

Round 4.
    Charm Anime. She has the highest speed. Vanish when needed. Just hope they didn't critical hit Nezumi.

Round 5.
    Put Maji first. And heal immediately after Sado's first critical hit or hp below 100. And everytime you has a chance heal. Other than that just attack and headbutt. As long as Sado didn't critical hit you, you will win.

Round 6.
    This round is hard. My strategy is simple. Encourage and Book of Armor first. Do not use hold during Bungee first turn. Then use distract. Next use Bungee's hold on Sanae. Only use it on her because she has the highest attack power. Remember everytime you has a chance to attack, just attack starting from bottom. I always keep Sanae last.
    * But in the end it's all depends on luck. The strategy above only works 1 times out of 3. Because usually they kill two of my players before I can even kill even one of them. Even attacking the worst Yabakune in dodge you still only get 50% chance of hit. Not to mention, even if it hits unless its critical, it's a waste of turn.
    - The only way to balance this round is add more special attack. Not just on team Hormone but also on Chiharu and Sanae so they don't use every turn they get on attack.

Round 7.
    Kill Miso first. If Gakuran fails to kill Miso, use Amakuchi's Chair Attack on her. Then gekikara mode. And next gekikara laugh when available.
    * Luck. Just wish you can kill at least 2 of them before they kill Gakuran. If not, then you hardly can win.

Round 8.
    The worst round in my opinion. My strategy is simple. First use little sister battlecry/warcry. But once Shibuya in Maji mode, don't bother anymore. Try to kill Shibuya first, ignore the rest.
    * Before, I used a different strategy. I killed the other three first. And I managed to do it with both of the Kabukis in green (hp). But after that, Shibuya killed me in 4-5 round. And I only managed to drain half of her hp. The worst part is the chance on hitting Shibuya is like 75%. While Shibuya can 2-hit KO you. There's no real strategy to use. The only special attack is Battlecry. :fp:
    - I don't know how to balance this round. Probably, let Battlecry hit Shibuya even in Maji mode.

Round 9.
    First use angry. And then double punch. Next flying kick. Always use double punch first instead of flying kick.
    * Same with Maeda vs Sado. Whoever got the most critical, will win. Most of the time Jurina. But sometimes you can be unlucky and lose.

Round 10.
    Charm Black. Even if you missed, try to charm her again. She has the best speed and it will work in your advantage. If you can keep Mukuchi alive, use distract. And don't use your heal on anyone accept Otabe. Because you really need to keep her alive to win this round. Don't ever attack Black, only charm her unless she's the last survivor. Kill Amakuchi first. She has the worst dodge.
    * If you can't keep Otabe alive. You can't win. Otabe has a good dodge but 3 critical hits is all it takes to kill her. Just pray they miss when they hit Otabe.
    - I don't think this round is imbalance. Otabe has Charm which is the most powerful special attack. But still...

Round 11.
    Use hold and blind on Myao. Kill ManaMana first. And then Lovetan. Use irritate to those you wanna kill.
    *This when i notice how broke the stat is. ManaMana has 9 dodge. And with irritate it supposed to be around 5. So why the heck I hardly can hit her. I missed almost 50% of time. And with -50% defence. I still 1-point hit her.
    - Still I don't think its imbalance in terms of strategy.

Round 12.
    The strategy is same as with round 5. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

I don't have problem with the strategy, I think it's brilliant. The only problem I have is with the stats. And the game shouldn't be decided on how much critical you get. It lower the enjoyment. My only idea is get rid the huge gap between normal hit and critical hit. And add as many special attack as you can.

* Either way, I'm looking forward to the next version. Thanks.

16. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

That's a good idea actually. Maji mode would make character immune to fear (except "Mieta"), but not to stun. I might change that...

Btw, originally I planned to add Little Kabuki another special skill, that wrestling move she did to some Yabakune Girl in a MG2 episode. However, I dropped that idea, because I didn't know what to call that wrestling move. Anyway, with that skill it would have been possible to make target instantly "tap out" of the battle, even if the target had HP left.

This is pretty much how I played this, when I was balancing this round. I was also using Defend skill (+25% dodge and +25% defense) with Otabe sometimes, when she had no Charm skill available.

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Dodge is not broken, at least not on my computer. Btw, dodge 9 doesn't mean dodge 9%, it's just the value.

If attackers accuracy and defenders dodge are the same, for example both are 20, then there is roughly 45% chance that defender will dodge (or attack will miss if you want to think it like that).

In version 0.1.2 Manamana's dodge is 11 normally and 6 when irritated.
    - If Docchi (accuracy 14) attacks irritated Manamana (dodge 6), Manamana will dodge 23% of hits.
    - If Bungee (accuracy 34) attacks irritated Manamana (dodge 6), Manamana will dodge 10% of hits.

I tested attacking irritated Manamana 25 times with different characters. 22 times I hit her and 3 times I missed (=12% dodge rate). So this seems to be working on my computer at least.

(If you in round 11 put two status effects on a target (Irritate&Hold or Irritate&Blind or Hold&Blind), target's dodge will be 1 and then she will never dodge.)

18. bluedarkness12

bluedarkness12 Kenkyuusei

The wrestling move she did was called " the boston crab"

19. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

after i try so hard by use brave, book armor finally i succeed by beat random member and go to level 10 but

that level so crazy and the boss are difficult to beat especially amakuchi and black [sealed]

20. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yeah, all though I didn't mention it on my post, its a given that you have to do brave and book armor as your first 2 moves :^^;: like, I guess I assumed it made perfect sense to always do this... but seriously, for me, getting rid of Sanae first works best, I don't lose on this round anymore... and often 100% of Hormone live... (might just be my luck? I don't know if it works for anyone else, maybe there's something else...)

Errr, round 10, I guess what was mentioned by Tokyolucifer is pretty much it. Other things that I can add are... everyone can hit Amakuchi. So I guess spend your attacks with your low "to hit" characters on her. Depends on who's alive and not feared I guess, I've found that sometimes Maeda can one hit Torigoya from full life so I sometimes spend early Maeda hits on her when the round seems to have a favourable start (i.e. charm goes off on first use and fears miss). :dunno: Oh, and use charm! (preferably on Black)(oh but that was already mentioned)