1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] MajisukaFightSim

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Silvershen

Silvershen Kenkyuusei

Hi, just want to comment on the game.

Nice game, I enjoyed it very much, I haven been playing turn based rpgs for a long time, so this is like a breathe of fresh air. :) Still playing campaign first chapter, progressing slowly. I started with rounds, can be tiring at first bcoz the amount of fights for both modes seems to be endless.

Btw, I do have some suggestions, may seem ambitious but I think I just put it here. Do you intend to add animation such as animation to the attacks or sumtin like that. Or maybe a multiplayer version in the future??

2. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Make sure you have set game pace in fights to "fast" when you play campaign (View -> Settings).

I have no plans to add anything to this game at the moment.

3. Aoichann

Aoichann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    aonyann_
    I'm kinda stuck in the sewers.... :hmm:

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

The exit out of Chapter 1 sewers is at bottom right on the map. There are some dead ends, but walking the correct route from start to exit is roughly like drawing a letter C.

5. Aoichann

Aoichann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    aonyann_
    Thanks. By the way, for the Janken Minigame, some suggestions from me, I think the Janken Minigame should also have stages, since it's way too simple... This is just my suggestion.

6. Nakagawa NomaDen

Nakagawa NomaDen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    This Game is nice. I can Play it allnight long. but now, i'm still waiting for chapter 5.. :cry:
    Please add Chapter 5 Immediately.. :(

7. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ I would like to add Chapter 5, but I'm too busy right now. I can reveal, that there would be a new two teams fighting system introduced in Chapter 5. The idea is, that the player has two fighting teams instead of one and both teams can be used in the same battle. When Team 1 members are low on HP or for example they are all stunned, the player can switch to Team 2. When Team 2 is fighting, Team 1 members regain some HP every turn and in time get rid of harmful status effects like fear/stun/blind.

8. najuejaiwe

najuejaiwe Kenkyuusei

this game is great
    please update next chapter :cry:
    oh.. can you add AI in multiplayer mode :D

hhehehe thx :)

9. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Interesting idea! I could change Two Player Match so that opponent could be selected to be either (1) human, (2) normal (=stupid) AI or (3) advanced AI.

10. Nakagawa NomaDen

Nakagawa NomaDen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Oh That's a Good Idea.. More interesting fight with AI ..

11. namoz

namoz Kenkyuusei

Nanashi mission sucks. the fight sim is good. Please concentrate on it thanks

12. KanonRock

KanonRock Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    fadillkharisma
    i think this game in android platform will have a good prospect. can you port this to android platform, bro?

this game still have some bugs, please patch it bro

Sent from my shoe using Tapatalk 2

13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

No, sorry. Only Nanashi's Mission as a Unity game could be (rather easily) ported to android, but it's no use, since no one is playing it. :lol:

What kind of bugs have you found?

14. MayuAcchan

MayuAcchan Kenkyuusei

Little Kabuki skill Boston Crab is not working..... But i finish the game and im waiting for Chapter 5 and can you do a animation in fighting Scene that is my Suggestion........ [hehe]

15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ Boston Crab skill is working (just tested it), but it's not very useful. If you keep spamming it to someone with <50 HP left, it will succeed eventually (opponent will tap out).

16. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Demo version of my Majisuka Gakuen 4 game is now released. More information on the game's topic.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

My self i Let self at C1. Now i hawe 5 +2 party. Second floors ? Checked. All skills ( What Can buy,bued...) Now, left Two E's. But i not yet 5 every item... Which one? There at Battle...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Chapter 2... So that nearest ? Cheked. Some exp...
    So What now?

19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ In Chapter 2 you need to go through sewers to Yabakune Gakuen.

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

sewers again!? But... These Are fulll of Rats!