1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] MajisukaFightSim

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Jun 9, 2011.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Now... That chapter 3 was hard... Anyway, it should harder, if that continues, i cant play c4...

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Actually, is was c4 was easier what i thinked... crush...
    Oh my...

3. Hedoko Akina

Hedoko Akina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    That looks awesome.
    I'm gonna dowload it right now and try it out. :cute:

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Campaning isn´t ready...
    And thats one was so old...

5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ End of chapter 3 is a kind of "semi finish", many things are concluded there.

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

But it was end just C4. But... MG S5 was little better battle system... More where than just whose out first..
    But charm is wery use at it Mgfs and 'team statergy' was so good are in MG5 ... Are it defense form or Attack form.
    But mgfs your should do these ko first whose highest attack...
    But Mg5 is more important keep thinks about ok...

7. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    do you have a version of windows 8 for this game?

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

The game should work with Windows 8 and 10 as well.

9. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Question again: how can I know whether the C++ Program I have is the recommended one?

Sorry for these broken questions...haha

10. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

If you can start the game and it works, you don't have to install anything extra. But if you get an error that something is missing, you need to install this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555 .

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

And when at campanin, just sure that open all your party skills, use best group and... get some items also...
    At battles, just that whose attack is highest... sometimes ... youre encouter some who was stronger what you can have, but,
    just open skills and looking ? sign at first... then try get items... And after you really feelings at are ready, then... these...
    Just remeber: not matter are some your party is ko, them at full hp, if you win that battle.

League/round i can´t giwen lot hints... them are different...

There are two player game... at some persons you meet Campaning is there to choose...

12. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sweet motherlover. I finally pick this game back up and return to my old ambition of conquering the Leagues- and after inane hours of grinding I finally manage to land myself in Bronze League, climbing safely. It's a smooth sailing so far, my team distribution seems to be working- then I meet the freaking Furious Rats and Furious Cats, which tears a new hole in my behind and leaves me bleeding. Still, no complaints, though- more than I've ever made it ever thus far, and I'm fairly sure with some planning I'll be able to handle the Furious furries. I'm determined to make it all the way to Gold League- which to my knowledge, no one have ever accomplished- and see what nightmares JieJieFinn has in store for me there. Wish me luck, boys. I'm going in.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... Black? Or these whose charm? Atsuko self?
    Well, who play it don´t afraid it... or how it goes?

14. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I still have no idea what you're saying. Seriously.

You know, whoever it is that's teaching you English, you might want to fire that guy.

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Graah! I only try to say that there maybe someone's who takes opposite person own team... At think what I usually used at campaign, sometimes even win these with that...
    But league... Oh my... Good luck!

16. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @JeijeiFin If you still remember, does buying the ex-Yabakune president prevent her from appearing in the Bronze League Champions? Because Shibuya and co. are fking hard to deal with as it is already. :x Also RIP Nasty Wildcats :eek::eek::eek::eek:

17. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Yes, if you hire Yabakune ex-president, she will no longer appear in the opponent team. It is a good idea to hire Janken as well, because she has a huge advantage in rock-paper-scissors minigame => easy money. ;)

18. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @JeijeiFin Yeah, I figured that out about Janken. Beat the shit out of my challengers (and for duels, nothing Nezumi's Charm can't hanle :p ) I even got 2000 from a scratch game once, but lost everything fighting against Shibuya.

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

What? If these are bronze league champion then whose is in silver?

20. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mother-F-ing hell Shibuya is F-ing impossible to beat.

[​IMG]

Edit:
    DAY # NN-0

Manged to put Shibuya in Handcuffs. Silver League, here I come.

Last edited: May 22, 2016