[PC GAME] Sailor Zombie The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Nov 2, 2017.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ah I see. Yeah I do it just before at get that shovel repaired... Arina learn that low healing skill so, it begin at so easy.

Just now almost only get yeni when I win these battles... And I should do it...

Edit: Get more easier than I thought get these two at party...6 girls...
    Edit 2: Maiko should get leather jacket and buy some at her bow... ?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At before or in hostile hospital is only one fight what I can say challenge (even little.... ) although I don't get any exp... Oh my:\
    But that healer....

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

When that option get off on thinks? if remeber right , youre do mg5 at that time... i think it was just enough make it easier...

Anyway, At that time i thinking what if Mg 5 is more place at random battles, not only if lost that "final" battle... (although not know that?)
    Think you use, ( but i remeber at you use Unity at one game, at MG 3 based... )

So, now, I don´t know what i do... (so high levels already at hospital give almost all battles only yen... some really nothing...)
    And items are little more than i maybe need, but better some than nothing... Just, i can´t say i have that game save at just some arrows... just two these openers...
    If someone are intrest my over ready party at moment i can put it here at some thinks them... (well them aren´t even close at Level 80... )

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

If you have completed part 2, there is not much more you can do. You just need to wait for part 3. ;)

Yes, I'm interested to see what kind of party you have at the moment.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

So...
    Maiko,level=17,xp=50,hp=67,weapon=Bow,armor=LeatherJacket
    Arina,level=17,xp=50,hp=67,weapon=Shovel,armor=LeatherJacket
    Mutsumi,level=17,xp=50,hp=71,weapon=Shovel,armor=LeatherJacket
    Tabuchi,level=17,xp=50,hp=63,weapon=,armor=
    Mao,level=17,xp=50,hp=66,weapon=,armor=
    Iori,level=17,xp=50,hp=70,weapon=Pipe,armor=LeatherJacket
    Midori,level=17,xp=50,hp=69,weapon=,armor=LeatherJacket

6. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Wow, that's a strong party! Even Midori is level 17 already. :D

My party looked like this, when I started part 2:

Maiko,level=6,xp=271,hp=53,weapon=Bow,armor=
    Mutsumi,level=6,xp=171,hp=53,weapon=Shovel,armor=
    Arina,level=6,xp=171,hp=53,weapon=,armor=
    Tabuchi,level=5,xp=5,hp=39,weapon=,armor=

money=14987;LockPick=10;;Arrow=60;Bandage=9;EnergyDrink=22

After I completed part 2, my party looked like this:

Maiko,level=12,xp=843,hp=65,weapon=Bow,armor=
    Mutsumi,level=11,xp=263,hp=63,weapon=Shovel,armor=LeatherJacket
    Arina,level=11,xp=263,hp=75,weapon=,armor=
    Tabuchi,level=10,xp=597,hp=49,weapon=,armor=
    Mao,level=7,xp=252,hp=46,weapon=,armor=
    Iori,level=7,xp=252,hp=50,weapon=,armor=
    Midori,level=4,xp=317,hp=43,weapon=,armor=

money=208744;LockPick=9;Arrow=51;Bandage=29;EnergyDrink=37

I seem to like HP more than you... :)

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... I don't have idea how high them are if that aren't these exp limits... Maybe twice or triple... Or I don't know....

Urf... If that stat up+2 was too Mg 5... Urf... Can't get even. What my stats are then... 80-9=71, 71•2=142 142+170=312... At use sword 4 times... Or at activities that attack boost and move and attack...
    Nah, it's just better be with these exp limits....

Anyway... What is your way was at that hospital... At time I meet these adv zombies only (I thought) Midori needed/get exp.

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I left these boys foun after I had Arina/Mutsumi my party. So that them get some exp of it...

At I found that what Tabuchi asked I go up level at Maiko... Then that and Arina Ap Mutsumi lock open... And looking for whatever else these rooms are.. And Mutsumi that shovel...

9. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Yes, it is always a good idea to complete active tasks AFTER the new character(s) have joined, so they also receive XP from tasks.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

well I guess that one save task experience is only what I get. .. Or are there something level 8-9..., then then experience... But... It's been so ready or not.. .

Climp? Why I have bad feeling?
    Edit: Ah, not net need over 80 ap, at that shopkeeper, but, if like begin at these boosts and so on...

Anyway, just think at easy/hard thinks... but youre choose... Are them cam... but not make same mistake at mg 1-2 was are...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At that game, I think at I have L13 party at time get part one ready... L14 And two L12 when going at that hospital... Then them L16 and so with nurse only her get exp that fight... Then just fighting get l at her also 16...
    But... Anyway... Part 3 at just like walking around in park with these... Well... Get level for Maiko and her can use bow twice... Maybe just hp extra...
    Mutsumi I should think something else than that lock think...her at already at it 15 updates...
    Are i only one hp up? Not much anyway... mostly... if cumulate numbers... let´s see...
    MaxAP=23
    Dodge=18
    Defense=16
    LockPicking=15
    RangedAccuracy=11
    Attack=8
    Leadership=5
    RangedAttack=2
    MaxHP=1

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  12. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

There will be a couple of OPTIONAL very hard groups in part 3. You don't have to defeat them, but if you do, you will get a unique weapon and armor, that you cannot buy or find anywhere else.

Yes, her LockPicking skill is already high enough.

"MaxHP+4" is a good defensive upgrade. It's much better (=helps you more) than "Defense+2" for example.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Like Li at that one building...
    Hmm...
    Maybe...
    Yeah. But I don't know why I always looking for ACTION POINTS so much. At before hospital is better get 100% range accurate and something 100 AP at ranges...

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

"MaxAP+4" is the best upgrade. I always select that no matter what the other choice is.

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Me looking also ranger accuracy... And sometimes it same time at that ap+4 then ?
    Edit:
    My begin formations are based at which level i have, how much, and at whose i think at melee and whose i use like ranger. Some says melees at "tanks", but... i think formations change what is number and what is opponent.

But, my style these battles i can´t say works anyone else. And what status thinks i can say,
    At to hospital (before select it) just be sure that Maiko can least attack twice melee and even move once after that... just use her melee, even there at these 3. But... that working if Maiko ALREADY
    overpowered that forrest ( L12+ ), or like at what her was one my game (L14) . Arrows will need future...
    I don´t know why, but at me L12 at seems smalest level i get Maiko this scanerio...

And i think i will have Level 30 Maiko at that forrest think... and others L15-L20... not even wanna think... or maybe Maiko has L80 already... oh my ... it take tiiiiiiiiimee these exp numbers...
    ( if get exp like mg5... )

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  16. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ I also used Maiko as melee in the forest, when I was testing the game. She was low level, but I assigned Mutsumi's shovel to her, so she could one-hit kill zombies. :)

In other areas I haven't used Maiko as melee (except during the easiest fights in Fujimi Girls' High School & basement).

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Shovel/Metal Pipe at useful need 85 Ap points. But my Maiko was already L12, (that one game already L14...)
    Although i get Mao/Iori at L12 when others are L14... And i begin hospital these levels... at time get Midori i have 6 L16...
    So already little more than get exp that one battle... well... then just some battle more, get L5 Midori then L6 then that 3* exp at time...
    L 14 that meens 4200 exp and some groups not cam any L5 thinks... but almost all give some money...

Was some time will check that save at are these (Tabuchi/Mao) ap enough two slinger shoot... (or are them Accuracy over 100%). Two slinger wanna buy when only 100 000 yen or something...
    Maiko (what ever her update will be, get 100 ap anyway... but that needs L8 or higher... )

Anyway... just remeber my doing at Mg5... when i "training" at these at that Kawamori´s area, (can´t say how much time i seen that one video, maybe somewhat hunders times... what i really remeber i have about 10 million yen even i have 5 special sword and buy 2 special slingers... And 7 girsl with L80... )
    ( I buy when it get over 1 000 000 y first time at special slinger, 2 000 000 at next that... and so on...)

first think do it AFTER that one get super attack boost... at L11...
    Kawamori fight was end... first turn i get out 5 dogs, damage 6sth, and Kawamori at already rounded... and then them left off dogs and Kawamori and get thanks for Otabe...
    And so on...

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I think I try something different from that. More services style.

About Mg based but not fighting...
    But business...

19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

So, now at that Radio tower at level 8/8... what now?