[PC GAME] Sailor Zombie The Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Nov 2, 2017.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Defeat Karen, then go to the EXIT point and fast travel back to Acchan. What else? :)

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... ss that was easier than I thought...
    So now I'm going in that Military Base. Or still it... Getting... Something... Ugh I say it!

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my...these Are hard... But well...

Hmm... Liked or not... Maybe I can't say that just now, somehow it put my mind at thinks at Mg5 ... But that picture was cute...

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

L20, these optional thinks, two shovel , 3 bow, gun... Well...

And why not tell ... That one?

Interesting... There are some things what drama not and some things from drama wasn't, but as your games usually is have own story...

5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Now I have released SailorZombieTheGame v1.3.1 with difficulties Easy, Normal and Hard. The game can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/sailorzombiethegame/

And like always, you need to uninstall earlier version of SailorZombieTheGame before installing this one.

Easy difficulty has same properties like in my earlier games. Hard difficulty is same as Normal, except all the opponents are three levels higher than in Normal. For example in the basement you have to fight against level 4 rats instead of level 1 rats. So, the battles are harder, but you also get more XP from them.

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Thanks. Well... Majisuka Gakuen 5,0 and this was only game (at yours) where i get something at normal. Majisuka 1-2 i needed easy at campaigin and other two not even easy... (maybe level one, but then surrounded by guards... :(/ ) hunk... And MG 4 at best record was just two fights... maybe i am just better when it was more "typicall" rpg like game...

Majisuka Gakuen 5 that one was just little wrong style... but anyway...

Reconize these persons... not even mentioed % :( .

Although youre good make battles, that wrestling isn´t work in that style... It was too much it stats then...

Or that happyroom think? Maybe at managerial style... if can it be?

( I just try make one of it , begin at level easy... too easy... (maybe i put *own donation* possibles little harder... there not donation possiblies at difficult effect...)
    ( I mean, goal yen number get when "waiting" it open... maybe i will short it some weeks...)

When i try My own Majisuka I game, i can´t put Kabuki sister´s at kinder... even it not active that event....

7. salsabilagusti2

salsabilagusti2 Kenkyuusei

How to defeat zombies in Military Base? ;;_;;

Fyi, i played easy mode.

8. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Well, those groups of 16 zombies are optional, so you don't need to defeat them. They are probably the hardest battles of the game.

For the smaller groups in Military Base I can give you some general tips:
    - Enemy barrel throwers are always targeting your character who has the lowest HP. Therefore you should assign Leather Jacket to character(s) whose MaxHP is the lowest, so that they can take more hits. And keep one of the healers close to them.
    - You should defeat the barrel throwers first with your ranged characters. You need at least two bows (for Maiko and Tabuchi). It also helps if you can get someone's action points to 100, because then she can shoot two arrows each turn. ;)
    - If you fight in the corner, melees protecting ranged (and stay there), it will take more turns for the enemy melees to reach you and your ranged have more time to deal with the barrel throwers.

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hard time but win even that left one...
    I played normal level and beat these groups like that what JeiJeifin said. I have survived at that normal level... If melees are eguipt at shovel and use mercancy... And also Aika at fire,
    But bows you're need also get back these who was zombies but that pay turn... And in my opinion, aika first some levels and these others L18... Maybe Aika at two or 3 level...
    Well... Sometimes you need anyway make think about what role everyone is this turn... Sometimes is best try keep some these girls at almost all hp (at least these bowes and Midori... )
    And if someone changed zombie just change it back at fast you're can... Also try that again not happens.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well. Are that just me or why these ranges shooting taking so long? If you have same thing, just patience for end turn...
    And waiting them or remember that what about is targeted...
    Edit: Just. Grammar?

11. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Ranged attacks shouldn't take any longer than melee attacks. Is there some kind of delay if you f.ex. shoot with a bow?

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Not bow´s, i think...

13. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I think you have some performance issues with your computer. During the fight in SailorZombieTheGame you could try the following:
    - Press Ctrl-Alt-Del and open Task Manager.
    - Check if anything there is 100% (CPU, memory, disk or GPU).
    - If CPU or GPU is 100%, check which process is actually using them, SailorZombieTheGame or some other.

Also make sure that your hard drive is not full, because that would slow Windows down a lot.

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Normal My lowest Level to beat is 20... that is highest possible level at get anyway(?)... But if there wasn´t that no exp at 5+/10+ Levels, i maybe at Maiko
    at ... Hospitall... L 28? Well... maybe close 30? ... so overpowered if that stats up is same...

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

JJF? What if there aren´t these L max thinks? I have calcutaded at Maiko at L30 when them get Hospitall... if that L up system are same... and others L20-L25 is overpowered it...
    Some games also up opponent... or just less exp...