Perfume

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by Datalanche, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

Kashiyuka is gorgeous. I can't look away. @_@;

2. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    POLYRIZUMU (RIZUMURIZUMURIZUMURIZUMURIZUMU) debuted at #4 on the daily oricon chart. Oh my!

3. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

YEAH!! Perfume needs and deserves epic success. :D Any group who can make such repetitive music so awesome deserves it. <3

4. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

[align=center][​IMG][/align]

[align=center]<3 <3 HAPPY 19TH TO MY #1 PERFUME GIRL: NOCCHI!!!!!!!! <3 <3[/align]

What a great gift for her that their newest single has done great! Woohoo! *fanboy dance*

5. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

WTH? She's looks so much like Sae in your sig! :shock:

Anyway, Happy BIRTHDAY TO THE SAE LOOK-ALIKE!!! :D

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

its a very hypnotic effect, i can appreciate that kind of music, although different, it is good. In a different yet similar way, i find it like Techno, but with much different sounds. I would like to listen more of their music, and about the girls...that one girl you posted her pix, happy 19th, she does look a bit like Sae-chan. ;)

7. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I guess she does look a bit like Saechan. Guess I have a preference, huh? :D

Their music is... kickass. I don't know any other way to describe it. Like all Nakata-produced stuff... it's kind of in a league of its own.

8. Nilenay

Nilenay Kenkyuusei

I tend to listen to Perfume when I go for runs, and find it really helps keep me going :D
    Especially Electro World and Computer City (I like Polyrhythm but took it out of my playlist because I find it can get stuck in my head at nights when I'm trying to sleep).

9. dokidokisuru

dokidokisuru Kenkyuusei

^ Same for me, lol. Almost anything Yaustaka-related is good for keeping my energy up.

10. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

OHHHHH i love love love love love love love

PERFUME ! ~ .

yes polyrhythm , haha soo addictive eh! ~
    at the randomest moments at school when everything is quiet in class i tend too sing
    "poly rizzumu poly rizzumu poly rizzumu rizzumu rizummu"

and my friends just give me the "WTH" look haha

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

if their other songs are good for running, i will settle for the whole album, i only heard polyrhythm so far, its good! ;)

12. Daisuki Daiiyo

Daisuki Daiiyo Kenkyuusei

Congrats to Perfume on their Oricon ranking debut! <3 Polyrhythm is super addictive, but that's okay because it's an awesome song XD

13. Aiko

Aiko Kenkyuusei

You're talking to the proud owner of a copy of Polyrhythm! Oh yeah, I'm so damn cool. BD

...You'll have to excuse me, I only just got into the whole 'buying things' gig. XD

14. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Polyrhythm is certainly worth owning. <3 Welcome to the "bye bye money" club.

15. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

I was introduced to Perfume about a month ago by a friend who's not really into Japanese Pop, asking me to compare them to Halcali (since I'm a Halcali fan). I must say I found their music quite interesting, though leaning much more toward the technopop genre.

The Chocolate Disco PV completely made it for me. The lyrics were just so silly I couldn't stop laughing afterwards. Their dances too were ridiculous but strangely fun to watch. I mean I like chocolate and I like disco, put them together how can you not love that.

Right now I still enjoy listening to Chocolate Disco and Electro World. Nocchi's the cutest among the three.

16. dokidokisuru

dokidokisuru Kenkyuusei

Perfume's releasing a new single on January 16th. Like "POLYRHYTHM," it'll come in CD+DVD and CD-only editions.

17. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

New single is double a-side, "Baby cruising Love / MACARONI." Tracklist is also out:

01. Baby cruising Love
    02. MACARONI (マカロニ)
    03. Baby cruising Love (Instrumental)
    04. MACARONI (Instrumental)

18. dokidokisuru

dokidokisuru Kenkyuusei

Covers+new promo shot are out:

[​IMG]
    CD+DVD

[​IMG]
    CD-only

[​IMG]

credits to another_truth at JPM

19. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

CD+DVD is a lot like Electro World cover, but I loved that cover, so I love it. Can't wait for a preview!

20. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

This is the second single in a row where I prefer the CD-only cover. -_- Great pics, though. They look fantastic! <3