1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Podcast Ep #3: Finished Recording, in Production!!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by 55Cyanides, Nov 27, 2010.

?

What should be the name of our podcast?

1. PDC48 (Podcast 48)

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Brothers, Brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Roids and Rage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Horribro Production Podcast

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Another Wota Podcast

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  6. Wota-P (odcast)

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  7. Other (put suggestion down)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: Podcast Ep #3: Set to record Next Weekend (1/21-23)

As you guys know, we're setting to record Episode 3 next week. However, the purpose of this new post is to bring some news.

HAYAMI AKARI, aka MEGA, aka LEGITNESS, of Momoiro Clover is set to graduate in April. :cry: :cry:

2. oddball

oddball Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode: Man that sucks she is my favorute, any particluar reason why?

3. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Get the tissues ready

From dekotomayu from Hello Online

"Akari says that her retirement is her own decision, so it was not told by her manager or other people. She had been thinking that she was not a good idol although she liked dancing and singing as a member of Momoiro clover. She denies that she doesn't like Momoiro Clover. She loves other members, but she thinks that she is an unnecessary person, so she feels guilty. She concludes that thank you and sorry everyone."

4. oddball

oddball Member

^

:cry: I thought she was necessary! :cry: who's going to idol rap for me now? :fp: Well if it was her decision to leave then we must respect her wishes and support her in the future with whatever she intends to do from here... but still :cry:

5. hina

hina Member

not a good idol?

if those are her exact words, then that's kinda sad. I'm thinking there must have something that happened that made her think that way.

6. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

From BluCherri on Nihongogo

"After speaking to people it seems she was the least popular member and it stood out a lot at handshake events. So her reasoning could very well be her reasoning."

7. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: Podcast Ep #3: Postponed until further notice (SICK)

Due to extreme sickness that ChimxChim received, I am going to postpone our recording until ChimxChim gets better. Wish him the best guys! He'll love to hear your responses!

8. miyuki

miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Re: Podcast Ep #3: Postponed until further notice (SICK)

So sorry to hear! :( I hope he's well soon!

Here are my answers to the latest questionnaire-dealie.

1) What do you like us to mention/cover in the topic of AUDITIONS?
    Maybe how they differ in America, or even in KPop even if you guys happen to have seen enough. I'm not really a KPop fan (for a long time now) but maybe some kind of comparison would be interesting?
    Also, definitely the trainers and their strictness, but I'm sure that will get mentioned whether we suggest it or not.

2) What are your memories/highlights of some auditions you've seen of idols?
    All the H!P eggs ones that are now C-ute/Berryz etc are soooo cuute omg <3 I am in the process of watching NMB's audition process <3
    Besides squeeing at how small some of the girls are, I also always notice how harsh and strict they are. Though I know that it produces the best idols, it's hard to watch. (I'm often guilty of thinking that they aren't strict enough, even... [sealed] )

3) Have you gone through an audition of your own? How was it?
    I have not, personally. I have wanted to for plays and such but I still have stage fright.

4) You are a producer. You have the great idea of starting an idol group. What do you look for as your members?
    Cuteness/image, confidence, humor/personality/uniqueness, decent singing ability, good dancing ability & ENERGY. Since dance is a big thing for my idol interests, I want to stress that if i made my own group. Sexiness would be a bonus, though since a younger idol group is more likely to sell that would not be a consideration.

5) In response to #4, what current idols do you want to see in your group? Why?
    If I could take Mayu & Kitarie, Kanako, Airi, Nakky & Chisa from C-ute and form a group, I think that would be awesome. It could possibly sell like crazy, you never know!

There's so much more I have to add but they mostly pertain to Johnny's so I tried to just stay on the topic of female idol realm XD

9. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Re: Podcast Ep #3: Back on Schedule, Recording Sunday Night

Thank you for your reply!

Anyway, by the grace of the power of Nyquil and Dayquil, ChimxChim is much better and we are schedule to record tomorrow night! Wish us for a fun and great recording session!

10. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

We finished recording another fun episode and is currently in production!

Chim and I, first of all, would like to thank all of our listeners and those who responded to the surveys! It gave us great insight and direction to this episode!

Unfortunately for those who were looking forward to it, we didn't get 50 downloads for the 2nd episode, so Fuwa Fuwa Time by ChimxChim will not be done. However, don't worry! We are extending that deal to the 3rd episode, with a bonus!

If we get 50 downloads for Episode 3, not only will ChimxChim will sing Fuwa Fuwa Time, I will also add in a youtube video of me 'singing' an AKB48 song via Wii! (Probably BINGO first of all). You guys can't lose and we can't win! hahaha! Spread the fun guys!

Anyway right now, we have some options for episode 4, and we would love to hear you guys express your opinion for the next episode, whether it's vague or specific!

Right now, we have:

Idols and Movies
    Idols and Video Games

If there's any ideas, feel free! Also, if you guys want to have an opportunity to guest speak or want to talk about your opinions on a topic, how short or how long, feel free to request! We would love to have you!

For Episode 3, we should have the finished product by Friday night! Hope you guys listen!