1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Poll] Do you support the 46/48 concurrencies?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by rust, Feb 25, 2014.

?

[Poll] Do you support the 46/48 concurrencies? (Two vote per user.)

1. Support Ikoma concurrency in Team B.

79 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. Support Rena concurrency in Ngzk.

81 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Against Ikoma concurrency in Team B.

69 vote(s)
    42.6%
  4. Against Rena concurrency in Ngzk.

67 vote(s)
    41.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I definitely agree with this. Aside from getting Nogizaka fans to buy AKB CD's so Ikoma could rank and getting Rena fans to buy some Nogi CD's, I'm not really see how the kennins have had much substantial benefit.

Ikoma may have gained some experience from AKB that she wouldn't have gotten with Nogi alone but she still lacks support from the N46 fanbase (outside of election). Rena was brought in to boost sales and visibility but she doesn't seem to be helping Nogizaka do anything that they weren't already doing on their own. The experiment has bought some of it's intended benefits but I believe it's gone as far as it could go.

I had mixed feelings in the beginning about it, was happy for Ikoma but annoyed that we had to get a 48 member as a trade off. I could mostly ignore it before but with the latest single senbatsu it is becoming more of an annoyance. As Nogi continues to get more media attention I feel like this a good time for them to solidify their own front row all stars much like AKB did with Kami 7. They're almost there but I feel they're still missing a couple of would be key members and there happens to be a couple of spots currently being occupied by kennin. The epic saga of mgmt trying to get people on board the Ikoma train is one thing as at least it involves one of our own but do we really have to deal with already overexposed 48 members taking up spots too?

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^I don't mind Rena so much but I wonder if she hangs out with other members during her off time. I imagine she's extremely busy. If I could pick a 48G member for Nogi kennin instead of Rena I would choose Kodama Haruka. I think she would fit in quite nicely. Not sure how popular she is?(^_^)

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Fans should enjoy both groups. This rival thing is so artificial. Was it Aki-P or Sony that came up with this strategy? they should have called each other cousin group and everything would have worked out fine. They should up the appearance of Nogizaka members in AKBgroup shows and put AKB group members in Nogi46 shows. Also more kennin between the groups when possible.

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Haruppi's pretty popular but she already has a semi-perma kennin deal with AKB so adding a third group may be too much for her. If there HAS to be another kennin deal, I'd want a 48G member on the rise that hasn't had a kennin or a lot of media attention yet. Someone that fits Nogi's "well bred" image but adds a fresh flavor at the same time. ... I honestly have no idea who that is right now though. Probably in Team 4 or 8. :^^;:

5. bebopalula

bebopalula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Maybe Muto Tomu? She's the first one I thought of when I read your description.

6. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I agree the rivalry concept often feels superficial lol. The term I always thought of is distant cousin.

Regarding more interaction tho, I do think a good majority of fans will be opposed to it, be it kennin or variety shows exchanges. While the rivalry thing might seems absurd, it does carry weight for some fans, especially nogi-fans that are not from the 48 tradition (think H!P lol.) Even for nogi-fans that started off as 48 fans (prolly an overwhelming majority of the ppl on this forum for example lol), there are many that would not want more interactions (I am one example, & I know there are many many more.) Reasons being, while I do enjoy some aspects of 48-groups, I like nogi for many qualities that are different from 48 groups & want to preserve that. I don't see any reasons to force 48 interactions down the throat of nogi-fans that would prefer otherwise either. That is not to say fans can't enjoy both separately tho lol

My thoughts on the kennin,
    I do think it have bought some pluses, there are several great rena fans that I know on twitter that now also follow nogi lol. However this benefit indeed does seems marginal & neglectable methink, & the price is one less fukujin spot for a nogi-girl. Rena unfortunately often can't partake in nogi activities too. I do think Rena fitted in rly well tho, & I think she appreciated the Principal opportunity. ^ ^

While I don think the kennin helped either nogi for rena much, I feel that it might have helped Ikoma a lot tho. It does seems like she gained considerable appreciations from among 48-fans, & the ssk placement is prolly something very memorable for her lol. I stress 'feel' tho, her latest HS results for AKB's single (where she have six blocks iirc) haven't sold out a single one, so it does make be wonder is it just a phenomenon on twitter. On baidu (Chinese forum) I noticed talks of 48 fans (think dasu, milky fans) upset at Ikoma taking up prominent senbatsu positions in 48 singles despite her lackluster HS sales. So well I feel things have works out better for her in 48, there are things that indicate it might not be so merry for her either. For one thing, I don't think most nogi-fans appreciate her kennin there.

All in all, consider my aforementioned points I think it's best that there be no more kennin lol

7. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Or if there are kennin, they have to fit in really really well like Renahyon

8. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I'm against both, but not because I don't want Rena in Ngzk or Ikoma in B. It's because I hate Kennins. However, I'm not against full transfers, and I wouldn't mind seeing Rena move to Nogi permanently.

9. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

They are sister, both have Aki-p as father, but from different mother Lol

10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Meet Okada Nana. She would be perfect in my opinion. :blush:

11. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Wouldn't mind Hoshino Minami or Hori Miona in Team K

12. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think Miyu Omori (Team 4) fits with Nogi, sometimes I feel she like Akimoto Manatsu, hehe

but I don't really know what exactly Nogi concept/image. I think different with 48G, AKB=classic idol/SKE:energetic/HKT:fresh etc

13. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Nogi's father is Konno (Their actual producer for everything not songs) and mother is Kikuchi (Their lead manager), this is the in-joke since like 2012. :x

I would rather not see any more Nogis outside Nogi cause I can't really be arsed to follow them outside it.

14. aidolatry

aidolatry Kenkyuusei

I think Rena and Ikoma both work great in their concurrencies, the only problem is that they take up important senbatsu slots which could be used for other girls. I can't think of anyone else who would fit the positions as well as Ikoma and Rena, it feels like they've learned a lot from being in both groups. If the 48/46 kennin concept stays in the future, it would probably be better if they picked non-senbatsu idols.

15. chiuchimu

I don't think Nogi46 will lose its unique identity by interacting with AKB or Kennin. AKB, SKE. NMB and HKT are all unique after many years of kennin and interactions with other groups. Besides, one of the most interesting things is how the girls act with different girls.

16. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    For fans like me who don't care about those groups, it's easier for me when they keep their interactions with people who are literally whatstheirfaces to me, to a minimum.

Given the New Nogizaka Project Auditon coming up, I guess they'll be busy building their own thing too.

17. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Holy cow, the results of this poll. It's quite close.

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Both were chosen for a reason,,,, and i think it had nothing to do with the group's growth.

After the kennin and ranking Ikoma's position in nogi got better and she got more appreciation

Rena is always overshadowed by Juju, and in nogi there's no Juju and Rena's been working hard so she could get out if Juju's shadow for a while at nogi

Ikoma's kennin really gives her new fans but not Rena.

Maybe put a growing member like Shiroma Miru or Yoshida Akari for the kennin position. They can benefit more from it.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  19. chiuchimu

^Rena hardly ever appears on Doko. She only appears for the single performances on TV shows. I think a kennin on paper only will hurt her. Ikoma, on the other hand has appeared on both Doko, and AKB shows so it is benefiting her.

20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    idk why ikoma is pushed so hard..her hs is terrible...less hs less cd less money..plus her pushed already in 4th year but still lack of good result..her acceptance for the kennin probably increase the hate towards her from nogi fans plus akb fans also cant like her because she takes a senbatsu spot in akb48. while rena did bring fans to nogi but it still didnt has any bad impact to her and ske48.