1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Poll] Do you support the 46/48 concurrencies?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by rust, Feb 25, 2014.

?

[Poll] Do you support the 46/48 concurrencies? (Two vote per user.)

1. Support Ikoma concurrency in Team B.

79 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. Support Rena concurrency in Ngzk.

81 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Against Ikoma concurrency in Team B.

69 vote(s)
    42.6%
  4. Against Rena concurrency in Ngzk.

67 vote(s)
    41.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I hope not send all members of Nogizaka46 to the streets again to vote for ikoma ...and I think that's not her real ranking It is more lower...

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I find it really hard to believe too that Ikoma can enter senbatsu in the election. she can't even get top 16 in nogi handshake result.
    And how many nogi fans actually care to vote for her as they have to buy akb single to vote. Especially during that time many fans were actually against the concurrency.

3. KatoZaki

KatoZaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    guess they are just making sure that theres a senbatsu member representing nogi46 thats why they powervote

4. jeeevas

jeeevas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Some nasty haters from 2ch, who can't deal with her unusual character + Mayuri91 = 0.001% of CD buyers. C:
    "Send". So.. you wouldn't support your buddy in this kind of situation? You must be thinking really bad about Nogi members.

Ikoma doesn't act like perfect kanojo or cute sister, of course she is not that popular among males who are main visitors of handshakes.
    What do you think about Paruru's results then? She is 0/30, just like Ikoma right now. And what about Sashi, who ranked second, but didn't sell all of her tickets?

Futhermore, remember how Ikoma and other girls came to Akita to promote the 3rd single? Even back then there was bunch of people, who recognized them. Something is telling me that those people (schoolgirls, teachers..) wouldn't go to Tokyo for shaking hands. I also don't think they take to heart this rivalry concept. But they buy CDs and can vote for the most recognizable Nogi-girl.
    When you say "many fans were actually against the concurrency" you count only those, who are active on the Internet..

Maybe, Ikoma isn't the most popular member among wotas, but still "the face of Nogizaka" and her results on AKB selection doesn't really surprise me.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  5. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think they vote Ikoma just for pride of NGZ.

if all members of NGZ participate in SSK, I dunno she can enter senbatsu again or not.

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

If you spend a lot of time in this forum you will notice the obvious Ikoma antis. She may not be popular or have sold out HS but she does a lot for Nogizaka behind the scenes that group members can attest to. Unfortunately, antis do not see this and just hate.

That would be me. Whether it would be Ikomachan or any other member I would've voted for them. Also, that touching Nogi Doko episode to vote for Ikomachan probably motivated some fans to vote.

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    at least paruru had hs with sold out..but ikoma cant even enter top10 (im not remember seeing her in top16 hs) in all ngzk singles after so much push. everyone is trying their best but they also deserve front position especially girls with better hs.at least they do bring money to the sony but idk why sony loves ikoma more.lol

8. edgy_heaven

edgy_heaven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I don't like nogi-48g concurrencies, but I support both Matsui and Ikoma kennins. Also i'm fine with the groups inviting each other on their shows.
    But i don't really like "some"zaka46 thingy, it irritates me when seeing nogi members act as backing vocal of certain akb member..nah!

wow, it's heated up right here, I guess I can write down one of Ikoma's line on nogidoko here:
    "Like everyone says, the antis, they are everywhere, if you disturbed by it, you will lose"

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I wonder if the fandom will back Ikomachan again if she participates in this year's SSK.

10. ShanghaiPanda48

ShanghaiPanda48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wuzhehan
    Twitter:
    shanghaipanda12
    if ikoma chan want to partcipate again in sousenkyou, will nogi fans give votes for her again like last year?
    Since Ikoma Rina being kennin with akb i saw many international fans got to know more about her and also increased her popularity.
    So i guess i'll keep support Ikoma chan to be kennin member with akb i don.t really care if akb48;s fans didn't like her.

11. ShanghaiPanda48

ShanghaiPanda48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wuzhehan
    Twitter:
    shanghaipanda12

in my opinion if they want to combine nogi wiht another 48 group be sure to put nogizaka members as special focus too
    don't let it become like a joke :glare:

12. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

My thoughts on the kennin positions a year on are that I am still against them on principle, but not that bothered by them.

I don't really have strong feelings Towards Ikoma kennin with AKB, but I do think it has been good for her.

What has changed is my attitude towards Matsui kennin. I really like Rena but even if we concede to having a 48G kennin I don't think she's the right choice. At first I thought it was a shrewd choice because of how Rena had always shown the spirit of rivalry with AKB and was notoriously a loner when participating in AKB activities, but nothing was really made about that and I now see 2 principal problems with her kennin. The first is the Hori situation. Hori is supposed to be the 2nd gen ace, but she's been left anchorless and without a USP because of how similar she is to Rena. They both have the same prim personality and they even look remarkably similar. Furthermore, Rena has slotted into the same position held by Hori during KizuKata in the senbatsu lineup. I don't think our 2nd gen ace can shine with Rena in the group.

Second is the triple participation problem. Even though she kennin of SKE and Nogizaka Rena still participates in AKB senbatsu and activities, plus solo work. This is just too much! Think of the poor girls health! As a Nogi fan though I feel like Nogizaka46 activities are at the bottom of her scheduling priorities (though this is not her fault), even below commitments to AKB, of which she is not even a member. The issue could be easily resolved by saying that as she is already a member of two groups, Rena will no longer participate as AKB except for election. But that wont happen. I often forget Rena is a Nogizaka member because of how infrequent her appearances with Nogizaka are on T.V and when I watch P.Vs it's like "oh yeah...". Someone like Kitahara (with a view to eventual full transfer) would have been a better choice for a kennin member. Popular and experienced, she could bring an existing fanbase to Nogi, but now that she's no longer senbatsu she's in danger of losing purpose and relevance in the group. She has the time available to actually appear as often as we would want from a member.

13. ET920

ET920 Member

The fact that concurrencies were created to bring girls with physical/mental problems (Jurina and Miruki back then) near Akimoto's overseering lead me to believe Ikoma suffered (mental?) problems. So, I support the concurrencies if it helps the girls regain their health.

14. jeeevas

jeeevas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Yellow press..