[Poll] Who should be the center for the 7th single?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ohPomeloo, Sep 3, 2013.

?

Who do you think should be the next center for Nogizaka46?

1. Shiraishi Mai

22 vote(s)
    32.4%
  2. Ikoma Rina

8 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. Nishino Nanase

5 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. Hashimoto Nanami

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  5. Matsumura Sayuri

4 vote(s)
    5.9%
  6. Ikuta Erika

13 vote(s)
    19.1%
  7. Sakurai Reika

6 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takayama Kazumi

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  9. Akimoto Manatsu

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  10. Wakatsuki Yumi

3 vote(s)
    4.4%
  11. Fukagawa Mai

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  12. Inoue Sayuri

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Saito Yuri

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Ito Marika

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Nakada Kana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Hoshino Minami

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Eto Misa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Saito Asuka

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  19. Kashiwa Yukina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. Others (please specify)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Maiyan is leading the poll [clap] for me Maiyan is the perfect center for Nogizaka. Too bad, as a idol goup's center, she's not young anymore. But, I hope to see Maiyan centering Nogizaka's next single.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She's... 21. [think]

I think she has two or three more years in the group (that's 6 or 9 more singles).
    But I'd actually prefer if they changed the center every now and then.
    Ikoma had 5, let Mai have other 5 and change to another girl. Nishino Nanase? Wakatsuki Yumi? A 2nd gen like Yamazaki Rena? They're all cute enough. :blush:
    We've seen in AKB what permanent exposure in the fireline does to the girls, and a dynamic center could showcase different sides of the group.

Oh, well, they'll do as they like. :XD:

3. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    In idol world, when u reach 20, u aren't categorize "young" anymore :XD: Maiyan entered idol world in age 19. Kinda late. But, i'm grateful because she entered nogizaka46.

4. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Some wotas online were mentioning Maiyan was quickly promoted to center due to graduation possibilities. She's got so much potential without Nogizaka already and could probably do modelling etc if she graduated.

Though I think if she did graduate she would end up similar to MaiMai. Leaving the group before they hit their steep rise to success and missing out of huge promotion. Nogizaka is yet to grow.

5. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    As my favorite Nogizaka member I say Maimai, but hey, Maiyan is my 2nd choice. :) She's absolutely gorgeous and has mass appeal.

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Hmm, judging from the full studio filled with first and second gen members in todays Nogidoko, i'd say that the end of that particular recording revealed the sembatsu for the seventh single. Looks like 2nd gen are finally joining the act.

7. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^
    ^^
    i thought so

8. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Yea it most likely would happen like the week after next, I still Hope they kinda do the senbatsu announcement / revealing at yoyogi and perhaps stream the last part live like the zepp Tokyo concert, that would certainly create alot of suspense :D

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, the 2nd Gen never got involved so we have to assume that's what they're there for.

As for me, I picked Nanasemaru. Not because I think she should or will, but just because I feel like it.
    If I'm being reasonable it looks like this:

1. Shiraishi, flanked by Hashimoto and Nishino (I don't terribly like Nanamin, but I think she'll get there)
    2. Ikuta, Akimoto, Matsumura, Sakurai, and surprise 2nd gen (I pick Hori because she's a knock out beauty and evidence suggests I'm not the only one who thinks so)
    3. Takayama (I want her near the front but I've decided to go realistic :cry: ), Ikoma (push her in the back to shake off some antis, pull some heart strings with her vulnerability), Inoue (where else would she be?), Wakatsuki, Fukugawa, Saito (Asuka, please), one 2nd gen (Yamazaki or Ito Karin, for me) and one under (Eto Misa, Kawamura, or Nakamoto please)

Unreasonable:

1. Nishino, with Takayama, Akimoto
    2. Hori (2nd row centre), Ikuta, Ikoma, Sakurai, Saito Asuka
    3. Shiraishi, Hashimoto (shh, I said I was being unreasonable), Kawamura, Fukugawa, Nakamoto, Ito Kareen, Nakada, Nojo

10. boundy

boundy Kenkyuusei

imo, i still think that it's a little too early for the 2nd gen to participate, what's more, being in senbatsu.

what i'd guess/like to see would be maiyan, nanase and ikuchan/yumi
    remaining 5 members for kami8 would be reika, nanamin, sayurin, manatsu and ikuchan/yumi
    reason for ikuchan/yumi being in center is that i hope ikuchan will go back into being 1 of the center 3 members in front. i believe she still has the qualities for it, and fans for it too. yumi because of her popularity lately, which is what fans will wish for to.

remaining 8 members for senbatsu would be sayunyan, kazumin, maimai, marika, misamisa
    not sure abt ikoma and hoshimina's popularity dropping for now but i think fans would still wan to see them at least still in the 7th single. kanarin or yuttan for the last spot i guess.

yes, most of the members i've listed are still the current and/or old senbatsu members. i believe that there wont be a big change of roster for the 7th single at least. they might start to do it in the 8th single.

just my share of view :)

11. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    I think there would be a maximum of 1-2 2nd gen that would get into senbatsu or none at all, i think most likely the 2nd gen would get a coupling song featuring all the 2nd gen, with an MV perhaps :)