[POLL] Who's your Team H oshi?

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by arifer, Jun 1, 2013.

?

Favourite Team H member

1. Sashihara Rino

36 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Kojina Yui

3 vote(s)
    1.6%
  3. Inoue Yuriya

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Umemoto Izumi

3 vote(s)
    1.6%
  5. Kodama Haruka

47 vote(s)
    25.3%
  6. Wakatabe Haruka

4 vote(s)
    2.2%
  7. Tanaka Natsumi

6 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Yamada Marina

4 vote(s)
    2.2%
  9. Komada Hiroka

4 vote(s)
    2.2%
  10. Sakaguchi Riko

2 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Nakanishi Chiyori

6 vote(s)
    3.2%
  12. Okamoto Naoko

2 vote(s)
    1.1%
  13. Matsuoka Natsumi

13 vote(s)
    7.0%
  14. Akiyoshi Yuka

9 vote(s)
    4.8%
  15. Tashima Meru

19 vote(s)
    10.2%
  16. Anai Chihiro

20 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    It's interesting to see that the Sakura thread seems to be more active than most yet she only has 5 votes as of this post, so I guess what you say makes sense. I usually just sit in the Murashige threads on 2ch so I don't have much reason to post in the threads here.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think it comes down to a thread getting a critical mass of enough hardcore fans and casual fans to keep it self-sustaining. Both the Meru and Haruppi threads have about a half dozen regular contributors with about another bunch of semi-regular commenters, the Sakura and Mio threads are getting pretty close to that tipping point of something new being there when you come back to it the next day.

The Murashige thread doesn't seem to be quite as busy but perhaps she just has a lot of casual fans who maybe like her whenever they see her on tv shows or concerts but don't really bother too much about the regular day to day G+ posts or whatever.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I have voted for Haruppi, obviously. I have posted why she is my HKT Oshimen in her respective thread a number of times. But if you really want me to pontificate on it here, well then here you go...

Haruppi Has that magical "IT" factor to her that just grabbed my attention during this years big concerts. HKT48 has been impressing me very much with their performances as a group, but two of the girls clearly stood out to me, Haruppi and Anya. It was during the Budokan live stream, specifically the Nagichi and Oh My God! performances with NMB, that it came to a head and I had to finally look into HKT again. So I did some digging, and watching of alot of HKT performances. I came to realize that the awkward, struggling girl I remember from my first foray into HKT (about a year+ ago) had completely turned around and became this bright, blooming Idol. She has shown herself to be incredibly hardworking, confident, thoughtful, and passionate about what she does. She's a fighter who took one of the biggest hits you can get in this industry, and instead of fading away into the background, she has spread her wings ever wider and started to soar. Plus she is a bit of a dork and I absolutely love that in contrast with her cool, chic appearence on stage. I am starting to love all the girls of Team H, and Mio, and yes even Meru (the aformentioned hit). Meru's coming seemed to be a catalyst for Haruppi while at the same time lifting a burden that seemed to be holding her back. Instead of lashing out or giving up, Haruppi took the oppurtunity to look inside and realize that her biggest rival was herself and has worked tirelessly to overcome herself. This more than anything is why Meru gets my approval and am happy to have her as part of the group. [clap] These are just some of the reasons that Haruppi made herself my #4 overall and my HKT Oshimen. I still have to get to know the KKS girls better. But, for me, Haruppi leads them all by a looong mile. [nod]

4. naganogo

naganogo Kenkyuusei

My team is Shimono Yuki. Best team and wonderful performance.

5. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    @naganogo
    I don't think you voted :/
    She still has 0 votes [shock]

6. united_bryan

united_bryan Kenkyuusei

For team H...it's easy... mine is Sakura...just look at her and feel her passion...then she will be your oshi immediately...
    :p
    that's what i did...

7. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

murashige anna forever & always

8. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Love-tan was my oshi in AKB48 and continues to be my oshi in HKT48. She is the reason I am active in this thread and the reason why I follow the group. Once I accepted her position in HKT48 I have grown to appreciate her teammates. Watching HKT48 grow in popularity has the feeling of getting in at the beginning that I missed as a late-comer to AKB48 fandom.

9. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

As a fellow Lovetan oshi, I feel exactly the same way.
    My oshimen among the ori team H members is the captain. It used to be Aoi and I still like her a lot, but Chihiro is growing on me lately. She's simply amazing.

10. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    My Oshimen is The Lisp Ace, Team H Center. Yes, Kodama Haruka [clap]
    actually, it was hard for me to choose, because Sakura presence in UZA catch my attention.
    Her eyes are beautiful :cute:

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^That must be the first time I ever saw this. From what I've seen, Meru oshis are never Haruppi oshis and I think most of the time it works vice versa as well. It's good to have both girls appreciated in your charts. Anyways you have an amazing taste :)

12. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    oh really? i never knew that..
    but, Meru and Haruppi is really my top 2 HKT oshimen. is that okay?

:) thanks

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Tashime That's is more then O.K. :) In fact, I would love to see more of that in this fandom. [nod] There is a lot of division within the fans because Haruppi used to be center, and now Meru is center. :dunno: But the way I see it, there is room enough for both girls at the front, leading the group. :approve: And they make nice counterpoints to each other. ;) So, Welcome to HKT48. [hi] And enjoy the show. :D

14. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    woah.. i'm glad to hear that [whew]

at first, i don't really know about Haruppi, because of Meru. but someday, when i rewatching Hatsukoi Butterfly PV, i wonder, "who is this girl? her voice is cute" , "ah, her name is Kodama Haruka"
    i'm searching through Google for HKT48 stuff, then i found Hakata Hyakkaten, the first episode is with Yukirin as a guest,

she really make my day by her Usagi no Monomane (impersonation of a rabbit)
    then her speech is shocking me, the following screenshot is a prove

[​IMG]

since then, she ranked up in my HKT ranking to be my 2nd oshimen :) :)

PS: still searching for more HKT stuff

15. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Haruppi!
    When I was rushing through Hakata Hyakkaten I didn't actually take much notice of her, she seemed unmotivated and somewhat aimless as the center back in the earlier days. When she lost that position she really started to grow and mature as an idol. Now she puts 100% into everything and I love watching her up on stage, on TV or just on G+. Even if she never gets that position back I'll still support her.

(I like Meru too)

16. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It was n easy choice for me, HAKATA'S COOL BEAUTY AND THE CAPTAIN
    ANAI CHIHIRO :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    [​IMG]

17. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    she looks gorgeous with that kimono outfit, and it's true, she is so natural

18. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Tanaka Natsumi - I seem to tend to gravitate towards the taller girls (Mariko-sama, Shiichan, etc.) a lot of the time. Plus, you can't deny the BOSS!

19. tashime

tashime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Twitter:
    cizzuhan
    she is very tall for age of 12 (will be 13 in august), most shorter member always ask her to reach/take something, because she is very tall, but the BOSS is weak in front of Merlin-yasu Madoka. [hehe]

20. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

^ :p Madoka is easily my #2 oshi from HKT. They should form a duo, BOSS Magic....or something.