Event / Concert Post Yamada Nana Auditions

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Timmeon, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

NMB will hold a "Post-Yamada Nana" audition to include a new member into its ranks. Requirements for candidates are "a weird voice, zero sense of humor and a tolerance for being loved by everyone (getting made fun off)". Application period is from today til December 26.

http://news.nmb48.com/audition/20141130/150013.html

Nana will be a judge in the audition process.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    Lol.
    God knows if there's someone out there who can replace Nana in NMB o_O... And I can't imagine how high the expectation everyone will have on her after she get selected

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This sounds a bit draft-like.
    Hey, we're missing X now, let's find some new girl!

And I like it. :^^;:

If only the girl selected really got to fill in Nana's spot (in senbatsu and everything), that would be just awesome. :p

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its basically a new gen audition except they thought they'd have some fun with it and call it the Post-Yamada Nana audition. There's rumors that they will only get 1 girl though so that'd be kinda weird.

5. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

There's nothing in the audition description that would indicate that it is a new gen audition. Sounds more like a single member draft to me.

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    What draft? What does a draft even entail? Its an audition. We don't know if whoever gets picked gets to be KKS or a regular but its an audition to become a new NMB member. There's nothing in the description that says whoever gets picked will also inherit the name Yamada Nana but we can probably safely rule that out.

7. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Don't hang yourself up on the "draft" word I used. I'm just saying that it is for one member and not for a whole new gen. I don't get what you are arguing about.

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  9. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Don't necessarily need more members right now, but with graduation season approaching, wouldn't hurt to have 5-9 more girls in a fifth gen just in case. Of course, it might also be funny to have about 5 Nana clones.

10. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    too many people are fighting when they're arguing the same thing lol

one guy says it's 20 degrees Celsius the other guy says it's 68 degrees Fahrenheit
    freaking america

why can't we all just get along

11. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

[​IMG]

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Wrong! It's 293.15 Kelvin!

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Oh my.... Nana chan pls!!!!
    PLEASE!!!! :XD:

Well, i suppose that depending of this new girl is it can be my new NBM oshi :XD:

@Under The Ribbon I DIED WITH THAT!!!! :XD:

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Kazumin kennin in NMB lol
    this event sound so unnecessary
    put Jo in Nana's spot

15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    That's really really weird. The new girl is going to be directly in Nana's shadow, constantly being compared to her ON PURPOSE, and you know that no matter who she is, everyone is going to think she doesn't measure up.

16. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I didn't read anything yet so this is all speculation, but, maybe this will be like an in-member audition to find out who will be Nana's under? (And I mean, who wouldn't want to take Nana's position - minus like Sayaka, Milky, maybe Fuu and Miru - as she a pretty good spot in senbatsu.)

lol, but this is so over the top and unnecessary. They're seriously trying to squeeze all the weird lulz out before she graduates...

17. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

This whole thing is kinda a mess because of lack of information. Yamarina and Reina already complained that the KKS might get snubbed again. And Yamarina said she would like to apply for the audition. lol

Who knows...maybe they let the KKS apply for it too. Why not?

18. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    akarin, rika and ripopo said they would apply lol

19. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Translated Cameron's G+ to clear up some of the confusion.

In regards to the announcement of the Post Yamada Nana auditions, we have begun accepting applications.
    Yamada Nana herself will take part in the selection process, handpicking the member to whom she will pass on her baton.

That being said, the Post Yamada Nana we seek is not necessarily someone with a weird voice and not very funny.
    Even if Yamada Nana graduates, we are looking for someone who will not slow down our momentum and join us in chasing our dreams as NMB48.

We are thinking of selecting one person as the Post Yamada Nana.

Of course, the new member is not expected to fulfill the duties of Yamada Nana, nor is it possible. She will not come in and become a captain, as we are not looking for such replacement for Yamada Nana.

It does not matter what kind of individual characteristic you may have. Like Yamada Nana, we are looking for someone who is confident that they can shine as bright if not brighter, and have the potential to do so.

We will not accept applications from current members or from men. The current members already shine as members of NMB48 with their own individual traits.

We are looking for individuals who are already not affiliated with any entertainment agency. Please take care of us.
    We look forward to many applications.

Source: https://plus.google.com/103350333579457321452/posts/B3uCRcQUtQE

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    that still seems like a lot of pressure on ONE person.

there aren't very many draft members that really panned out, very curious to see how this will turn out

in b4 idol jesus becomes a candidate