1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Post Yamada Nana Auditions

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Timmeon, Nov 30, 2014.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think it's a good idea, they'll probably push her a little but not to the point where she's automatically in the new single. Most likely they'll see how well she does with the fans and then choose whether she's senbatsu worthy lol

2. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I think most people tend to update their social media when they break up with someone. The extreme ones would go through old albums and delete all traces of their ex :chuffed:.

But scandal or not, I agree that they shouldn't push her ahead of other girls too much. The whole Post-Nana thing is quite silly.

3. Nagewaza

Nagewaza Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabushitashu
    Never really took the Nana thing srsly.

That we're debating it though, means management has already achieved the aim of generating more-than-deserved attention for one girl.

I think they ARE gonna do something special for her though. Since they're using Nana's name already, might as well milk it for all its worth.

That twitpic? That must be a record lol. 3 minutes upon announcement? Lolol.

My two cents on the matter is, many of em prolly do it, and heck theyre normal girls let them do it. But that said once something actually comes out officially i just cant look at them the same way anymore you know? Yeaaaa i say its fine, but its weeeird?

4. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I really have no idea what the want to do with her. As a sole KKS they would've to put her forcefully into performances in already over-crowded teams. And making her a full member pretty much right away would be unfair and we would end up in the same situation regarding over-crowded teams and her getting spots over other members.

I seriously wonder how they will integrate her into the group....

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Did she not get put into a team?

6. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

I'm now even more inclined to follow her in light of 'recent events' tbh LOL, she seems interesting enough and I hope to see her in some performances soon.

7. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

i've always wondered if anyone has considered hiring netizens to do like actual detective work - the amount of dirt they can dig up on idols is unbelievable. mind you, this was in plain sight for sure but still.

the girl is cute! N definitely doesn't need any more fresh faces so i'd consider sticking her in BII or I guess maybe M, considering the name of the audition.

8. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    are they still gonna keep her even after this? she hasn't even debuted yet and she's already in some sort of scandal. because they are using the name of yamada nana to promote her, i would expect her to be automatically pushed near the front of team m, but she might be in senbatsu by the 12th or 13th single maybe?

but now i'm not so sure...

9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    From what I've read on matome, fans don't really care too much about the former boyfriend.

10. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    well, if he's former and they're not dating anymore, i guess that's ok. maybe because we don't know much about her is why fans don't care??

11. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    It's more of a blunder on management than it is on Azu. They should've done better PR scrubbing first.

But since she's so new I don't think people are too concerned, just makes it a whole lot harder for her when she has that huge hurdle to overcome to start with.

12. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Stupid ass wota and their concern for things that should not concern them.

13. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    It's better that this got out now rather than later. If her progress is anything like the draft members from last year, she'll disappear while she gets up to speed and most people will forget about this by the time she makes her stage debut.

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

If anything I'm more interested in her now. Everyone loves a record breaker hahaha.

15. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think maybe yamada nana will be in this single
    but after she graduate this girl will replace her in live per

16. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    I don't think Azu Azu is going to replace Nana's positions, maaaaybe stages, but I don't think she is closer to senbatsu:p