TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Show: Produce48
    Date: June 15, 2018

Cast
    Korean Contestants

• A Team: Kim Cho-yeon
    • CNC: Kim Da-yeon, Kim Yu-bin, Yoon Eun-bin, Lee Yu-jeong, Hong Ye-ji
    • Cube Entertainment: Han Cho-won
    • FNC Entertainment: Park Hae-yoon, Cho Ah-yeong
    • HOW Entertainment: Kim Min-seo, Wang Ke, Yoo Min-young
    • MMO Entertainment: Won Seo-yeon
    • MND17: Park Min-ji, Park Chan-ju, Lee Chae-yeong
    • MNH Entertainment: Lee Ha-uen
    • Rainbow Bridge World: Na go-eun, Park Ji-eun
    • WM Entertainment: Lee Seong-hyeon, Lee Chae-yeon, Cho Yeong-in
    • YG KPlus: Ahn Ye-won, CHoi Yeon-soo
    • The Music Works: Yoon Hae-sol, Choi So-eun
    • Million Market: Son Eun-chae, Cho Sa-rang
    • Banana Culture: Kim Na-young, Kim Da-hye
    • Blockberry Creative: Ko Yoo-jin
    • Starship Entertainment: An Yoo-jin, Jang Won-young, Cho Kha-hyeon
    • Stone Music Entertainment: Bae Eun-yeong, Lee Sian, Jang Gyu-ri, Jo Yu-ri
    • Urban Works: Kim Min-ju
    • 8D Creative: Kang Hey-won
    • Fent Entertainment: Kim Do-ah
    • Woollim Entertainment: Kwon Eun-bi, Kim So-hee, Kim Su-yun, Kim Chae-won
    • Wellmade Yedang: Kang Da-min, Hwang So-yeon
    • Yuehua Entertainment: Wang Yi-ren, Kim Si-hyeon, Choi Ye-na
    • ZB Label: Alex Christine
    • Collazoo Company: Kim Hyun-ah
    • Fave Entertainment: Shin Su-hyun
    • Pledis Entertainment: Lee Ga-eun, Huh Yun-jin
    • Unaffliated: Park Seo-yong, Park Jinny
    Japanese Contestants
    • AKB48: Asai Nanami, Nagano Serika, Chiba Erii, Goto Moe, Miyazaki Miho, Sato Minami, Shinozaki Ayana, Shitao Miu, Iwatate Saho, Nakanishi Chiyori, Takahashi Juri, Takeuchi Miyu, Honda Hitomi, Ichikawa Manami, Kojima Mako, Mogi Shinobu, Muto Tomu, Nakano Ikumi, Oda Erina
    • SKE48: Asai Yuka, Matsui Jurina
    • NMB48: Murase Sae, Kato Yuuka, Shiroma Miru, Naiki Kokoro,
    • HKT48: Matsuoka Natsumi, Yabuki Nako, Imada Mina, Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Aramaki Misaki, Kurihura Sae, Murakawa Vivian
    • NGT48: Yamada Noe, Hasegawa Rena
    • Dropped Out: Tanaka Miku (HKT48), Uemura Azusa (NMB48), Umeyama Cocona (NMB48), Tsukiashi Amane (HKT48)
    Crew
    MC:
    Lee Seung-gi

Trainers

Lee Hong-gi and Soyou (Kang Ji-hyun) (Vocal Trainer)
    Cheetah (Kim Eun-young) (Rap Trainer)
    Bae Yoon-jeong, Choi Young-joon, and May J Lee (Dance Trainers)
    Opening Theme: Mine (Pick Me)/Nekkoya (Pick Me) from Produce48

Episode Guide

• Episode 0: June 15, 2018
    • Episode 1: June 15, 2018
    • Episode 2: June 22, 2018
    • Episode 3: June 29, 2018
    • Episode 4: July 6, 2018
    • Episode 5: July 13, 2018
    • Episode 6: July 20, 2018
    • Episode 7: July 27, 2018
    • Episode 8: August 3, 2018
    • Episode 9: August 10, 2018
    • Episode 10: August 17, 2018
    • Episode 11: August 24, 2018
    • Episode 12: August 31, 2018

Videos
    Announcement

if the video does not show watch the video here

Teaser

First Performance (Nekkoya (Pick Me))

News/Info (Thanks to @NoxDWN @Renappon for this)
    • 08/11/17:
    • OSEN release a report about "Produce 101” making a return with a third season in collaboration with AKB48 to creat a girlgroup again.
    • MNET responded "The contents of the article reported today are groundless."
    • 29/11/17:
    • Mnet officially announce Produce 48 at the 2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) in Japan with a video teaser after a common performance between contestants from MNET survival shows & AKB48
    • Official statement from Mnet:
    • Produce 48 is a project that will combine the competition system of Produce 101, featuring viewers selecting which idols will debut, with the “idols you can meet” concept of AKB48, which performs in a designated theater for fans.
    • Produce 48 will aim to form a global girl group. Mnet has teamed up with AKB48’s producer Yasushi Akimoto for the project, and they’re collaborating with him to prepare a show that will present new experiences to Korean and Japanese viewers as well as music fans.
    • Mnet’s Produce 48 will be airing in mid-2018, and this AKB48 and “Produce 101” collaboration is said to be a program that will be on an unprecedented scale. "
    • 10/12/17:
    • Auditions for Current 48G Members Begins on December 15, 2017 and Ends on January 10, 2018
    • 09/01/18
    • Ahn Joon Young the PD of the previous seasons will be back to direct Produce 48
    • A source from MNET confirmed that "Ahn Joon Young will be leading Produce 48, a new program that will combine the competition system of Produce 101 where viewers select which idols will debut, with the “idols you can meet” concept of AKB48, performing in a designated theater for fans."
    • 16/01/18
    • Insider sources reported that "Produce 48 will feature female contestants from both Korea and Japan, with trainees from both countries competing for spots in a single group (...) the producers are already in the process of selecting trainees, stating, Mnet’s Produce 48 has begun meeting with female trainees in Korea and Japan. PD Ahn Joon Young, who headed Seasons 1 and 2 [of ‘Produce 101’], is currently going back and forth between the countries as part of pre-production.”
    • 25/01/18
    • CJ E&M held a presentation on contents media solutions and revealed that Produce 48 is likely to begin airing in May
    • 06/02/18
    • NAVER ENTERTAINEMENT claimed that members of winning group can be in multiple groups at once (eg. Gugudan/DIA/WJSN during I.O.I) and be active as artists actress or variety. There are rumors of 5 year contract, but expected to be finalized less than that.
    • Broadcast is confirmed for may.
    • 11/02/18
    • NAVER ENTERTAINEMENT released a report "48 female trainees from Korea and Japan will compete within their own countries respectively. The debut team will consist of 12 members with a combination of six members from each country. Voting rights for the Japanese members will only be given to Koreans. Likewise, voting rights for the Korean members will only be given to Japanese"
    • A representative from MNET responded "This was one of the topics that we were discussing with AKB48’s producer several months ago. As much as both countries are working closely together, a great deal of coordination is required and details are constantly changing. The production team is doing their best to bring you a better program. Please look forward to it.”
    • News which I ignore where they came from but are considered as being true
    • - The project will combine the Produce 101 voting system with AKB48’s “idols-you-can-meet” concept, which involves the idols performing live in their own theater.
    • - The survival show will reportedly feature contestants from several of the agencies that participated in the first two seasons of Produce 101, as well as trainees from new companies.
    • 04/04/18:
    • Just like the previous years agency trainees will give a performance on the first day of the program
    • 05/04/18:
    • FT Island's Lee Hongki was selected as a vocal trainer
    • 10/04/18
    • First filming tomorrow + broadcast in June
    • 11/04/18:
    Soyou (ex-Sistar) will be taking part as a vocal trainer.
    Cheetah (rap trainer for both season of “Produce 101”) will be back once again
    Bae Yoon Jeong (dance trainer from the first season of “Produce 101”) will return as well
    1MILLION Dance Studio’s May J Lee and choreographer Choi Young Joon will also participate as dance trainers.
    +
    Also the first recording took place that day
    • 12/04/18:
    Mnet the contract will last for two and a half years.
    • 16/04/18:
    Jeon Somi from “Produce 101”, Kahi (dance teacher for both season) and Kang Daniel from “Produce 101 Season 2” visited the first recording of “Produce 48” on April 11. They went to cheer up the trainees and give advices to them
    • 17/04/18:
    A source from the show told Xsportsnews that participants will receive 100,000 won (approximately $94) per episode. If they release music, Mnet will pay 1 million won (approximately $936) per song.
    • 18/04/18:
    Ballad singer and actor Lee Seung Gi will be the the national producer representative and main MC of “Produce 48”.
    +
    A source from the industry told news outlet Ilgan Sports that a Japanese contestant named Miyawaki Sakura landed the center spot.
    • 19/04/18:
    Trainees recorded their first song which will be used as the theme song for the show. It was composed by Flow Blow the team that co-produced Wanna One’s “Energetic” and “Produce 101 Season 2” concept track “Never.”
    • 21/04/18:
    Industry representatives have reported that all 11 members of each group will be participating in the “Produce 48” recording on April 22.
    • 08/05/18:
    Their first performance will air on the May 10 episode of “M!Countdown.” It will introduce the national producer representative Lee Seung Gi along with the 96 contestants. They will showcase their theme song “Naekkeoya,” which means “Mine.” As it was for the previous two seasons, the English title for the track is “Pick Me.”
    +
    The official “Produce 48” website will open on May 11 at 12 p.m. KST, and the profiles of the contestants will begin to be revealed on May 11.
    +
    It was reported that a drone fell during rehearsal. Two contestants suffered scratches after being hit by fragments of the drone and were immediately taken to the hospital.
    A source from Mnet commented, “The contestants then expressed their desire to continue filming, so they returned and went on with filming,” and added, “For safety, we have decided to no longer film with drones. We will pay more attention on the safety on set from now on. We apologize.”
    • 10/05/18:
    A source from Mnet told Xsportsnews that the first episode of “Produce 48” will air on June 15 at 11 p.m. KST.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    If this means Korean versions of Love Trip or Skirt, Hirari wig disassociated I love any new sister groups or thereof

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm so confused lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. choi minrin

choi minrin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    this better give us a new acchan

• Like Like x 1
  5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Ione thing tho, Mnet is wayyy better at making trailers than AKS

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Interesting. This show will be in Korea or japan? Korean show or Japanese show ( based on that produce 101 concept)?

• Like Like x 1
  7. plomeplome

Most likely a korean show on mnet which will have a simulcast on mnet japan.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Do you think this will make other idol agencies follow suit? Although there were botched attempts in the past.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    so darn excited!! please please please dont let me down :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Archlover

Archlover Kenkyuusei

Kinda wrong move from AKB..
    Seems they really desperate that they have past their “golden hour” :(

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Do we even know what this is going to be? Is there any information about this at all?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ponkotsu_Sara

Ponkotsu_Sara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I'm so exciting I hope this means new Korean sister group

• Like Like x 1
  13. kio(BossOshi)

kio(BossOshi) Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakanatsumi
    I love this soooooo much :D My two fav things right now making a collab <3.<3 can't wait to know what they think of doing with this :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. plomeplome

tbh I dont know why are they doing this, there is still anti korean sentiment in Japan

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So will the members be Korean? Like a sister group in Korea? Or will it be a Produce 101 Japanese version?

• Like Like x 1
  16. welp

welp Next Girls

:glare: Actually, Mnet itself has made botched attempts in recent past, Boy24 and Idol School are epitomes of survival show disasters.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm guessing a korea sister group?as a kpop and 48G fan i'm very excited
    and also i enjoyed the past two seasons of Produce 101 so i'll make sure to watch this

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Not all of the survival shows work. Mixnine is failing wonderfully at the moment, and that should have some pull.

To me, at the moment, this announcement brings more questions and queries than actual joy at its potential.
    I would like to see some more concrete information from the parties involved about what this is going to be like, what/who will be involved and the desired outcome, etc etc.
    All we have at the moment is the name of a potential show and the knowledge of what each element - Produce 101 and 48G - involves. I'm going to take a step back from making guesses about what could happen to wait to see what actually does.

• Like Like x 1
  19. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    as of now, this can be anything!
    1. Audition show with Produce 101 format for new sister group (with korean members only). Not sure if idol theater would work in Korea, but if the show got enough hype, the winning members could attract enough people to come to the theater. 11 winning members for media senbatsu while the next 11 for theater job.
    2. Survival show with Produce 101 format with the inclusion of 48G members, for a Japan+Korea collaboration group. I reckon this would be more realistic. A collaboration group promoting for one year just like IOI and WannaOne.

• Like Like x 1
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Do the korean girls know Japanese because Im pretty sure AKB girls cant eigo or korean lol

• Like Like x 1