1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Merika you can check the info that has been posted in the thread using the search engine at the top.
    Also, the OP is quite updated, I'd say, so that's something to check as well.

I don't think they'll have a proper theatre exclusive for P48, but I could see them doing something like HKT/STU, where they just perform once or twice a week in a theatre.

Oh wow, I had no idea about this!
    I wonder if she didn't even try or if she was shut down the moment she stepped into the theatre or whatever.

I still think it's a pity.
    They could have created some sort of redemption arc for her or something and use it a as a metaphor of what forgiveness could do to Korea/Japan relations and blablabla.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

This had been discussed before. They had a permanent theater for Boys24 so it's very possible that they'll have one for this as well.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The theatre for Boys24 was part of the Mnet show though.
    Once the final 8 members of IN2IT were selected, they stopped performing there.
    Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Plus, it made sense in the case of Boys24 to have a permanent one (for X duration) because they had units and whatnot and they could perform on different days.

P48 is supposed to end up with 12 girls and the theatre would be for those 12 only.
    Unless they make units of 3 or 4 (like LOONA) as well to perform regularly, I think it's a waste of money to rent a place for whenever the stars align and all 12 girls are available.

Also, the 48 girls are basically going to be kennin-ed to this, so they'll have stuff to do in Japan.
    Unless they make an Annin and stay away from AKB for 2.5 years, which I don't think any of them want.

4. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I don’t think there will only be 12 members since they practically deconfirmed it before. Maybe for a promo team, but a theater with only 12 members won’t do.

Maybe 12 per side with 24 members in total? That should be enough for 2-3 teams. Also enough for one set of girls to promote while the others stay at the theater.

5. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    This king obviously.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

KING!

• Like Like x 2
  7. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Seems all the trainees got holiday last weekend, so while some of 48G members went back to Japan for events, korean trainees went back to their home.

Now, the actual update. Seems like the source is from insiders o_O
    P.S. This post was deleted, so here's the screenshot of original post (its korean btw)
    Da1aq7NUQAAU2Wl.jpg Da1e4NWVwAAgHL4.jpg
    • During first 3 days, the trainees have done shooting of profile photo and self-introduced video and first grade evaluation. Also, they got vocal and dance lesson.
    • 48G members are expected to go to Korea this Monday, since the training is resumed today, and they'll be trained until 18th (grade re-evaluation) and will be ended with M-Countdown's prerecording.
    • All trainee's profile (both of korean and japanese trainees) will be revealed at the end of April - beginning of May
    UPDATE: SKE and HKT members have arrived in Korea. There're fantaken photos of them in Gimpo Airport at Twitter. Here's the official news video: http://tv.naver.com/v/3047935?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter
    Serious question: did NMB members decide to stay at the dorm during weekend? Only Azuza who updated her SNS and ameblog :blink::blink:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Fair!
    After all there are no reasons for some to keep taking lessons while a part of the cast is away.

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Re-grading only take 3 days. Each rounds have only have like a week of training before they have to perform. They will have alot of free time before the first elimination since the grading, re-grading and first eval are filmed weeks beforehand. Things will get super busy after the first elimination since its practically almost live.

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    One thing I would want to know is who is paying for the transportation for the girls. They keep on flying back and forth so often like this and with many members. Even if usually it's cheap it's gonna stack up man. If it's just AKS then they are really burning through money right now

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Budget for this show was around 3.5 million during the first season and I remember seeing that the deal was all the participating agencys split the costs with Mnet.

They’re gonna have to get used to it eventually. After the 48G girls debut in the main group, they’ll have to be flying constantly anyways. K-idols always go overseas like every five minutes, their schedules (for the relevant ones) are ridiculous.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Here they are back in korea http://tv.naver.com/v/3047935?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter
    They look super worn out. No greeting the cameras today, unlike last time.

The member's messages. Looks like they're working them hard. I translated the emoji to S48 emoji lol

Miyawaki Sakura

:shocku::shocku::shocku::shocku::shocku:
    https://7gogo.jp/miyawaki-sakura/8412

Aah, there's something I have to do. I can't sleep.:cry::cry::cry::cry:I'll do my best...:cry::cry:
    https://7gogo.jp/miyawaki-sakura/8413

Good night (zzz)
    https://7gogo.jp/miyawaki-sakura/8414

Good morning~~I'll be back:cry:
    https://7gogo.jp/miyawaki-sakura/8415

Yabuki Nako
    Ah...:shocku:I couldn't sleep at all...I'm super sleepy so I'm tired but I have to do my best.
    https://7gogo.jp/yabuki-nako/3159

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    will it also air in japan?
    sorry if it was asked already

14. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I feel so bad for our girls because they all look ultra super dead. I think the Koreans might be having it a bit easier since they just have to focus on this show and not have to fly back and forth to cater to this kind of ridiculous schedule. I hope none of our girls would collapse by the time the show is airing.

Yes, it will be air in both Korea and Japan

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

It will, Produce 101 s1 and s2 also aired in Japan but for those 2 only Korean got the chance to vote. Crazy rich Chinese fans bought the right to vote by giving expensive/branded stuff for Korean who vote for their faves in their stead (they had to prove it first)

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Why the hell are they still carrying those big bags around?
    I expected them to leave in Seoul whatever they needed for the show and just go back and forth with whatever they needed.

These girls are really not used to flying light.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    maybe they brought more stuff

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Reading those make me shiver.

And those are young members!
    Imagine Yukirin.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I imagine, but it's still more to pack/unpack and carry around.
    And if they're tired...

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I wonder why I only see HKT48 members' airport pics and videos, wheres the other groups, or they are just more elusive lol