1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I don't get it. It's been several days yet its still hush hush. Whats the point of this joint venture if they are not going to promote it?

I'm trying to keep a positive attitude but I get this bad feeling about it.

2. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It'll probably be promoted plenty June on for the whole 2.5 years let's be patient

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Well they're filming/training, usually with competitive reality tv they don't purposely put out spoilers and such. They'll most likely start promoting it when the air date is closer, no point in doing so now with two months to go

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. sakuratrip

sakuratrip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    This past week or so we’ve gotten loads of information and even knowledge of the first stage being recorded, if anything it’s just the beginning of how they’ll be promoting the show. The performance will air in a week or so and shortly after that profiles and videos will come so we just need to stay that bit more patient.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    i hope they will upload the theme song this thursday

6. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

lol, japanese netizens are just as bad if not worse than k-netizens, and they want to use the whole "korea hates japan" angle when in reality it's the other way around. koreans visit japan more than any other country annually, and if anything there's a higher chance a korean idol gets assaulted in japan than the other way around, seeing how j-idols have been getting physicially attacked by losers more frequently than k-idols in korea

they're still finishing up production for the first episode, we got a little less than 2 months before the show airs, the promotions will come

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    MC Lee Seunggi had his first filming today (23rd) and met the trainees for the first time
    http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180423163158567?f=m

Would this mean they haven’t done the evaluations until now? Usually the MC is with the trainers when they do the company evaluations...

8. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^ Well they have a schedule to respect and it seems like they really wanted him as an MC (pretty logical since he’s super popular) so they probably started because they couldn’t push back the auditions again & maybe a little bit to force him to acccept “See we have no one to present help us juseyo~~” (I heard he’s super kind)
    But really it would be weird that they didn’t do the first evaluation while having recorded the first performance

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Can't wait for the Knowing Brothers and Weekly Idol episodes featuring them [hehe] :corr:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Official said that they have finished recording for episode 1 (evaluation and re-evaluation) on last week (18th April) while Seunggi accepted as the MC after the recording is finished.
    Also, if you wonder why Seunggi didn't appear in M-countdown recording (instead, IOI and Wanna One came), he had overseas fanmeeting on last weekend.

• Informative Informative x 4
  11. sakuratrip

sakuratrip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It’s weird that the MC won’t be present in the evaluations then, hm.

12. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    so Lee Seung Gi is now confirmed to be the MC ? it's good then..

anyway
    i really love June, it's SSK and now there also will be produce48.. can't wait !

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

It isn't even "the other way around"-- Korea is also the most common place for Japanese to go to outside of the country.
    And the Korean pop groups have been HUGE in Japan for at least the last 15 years. In fact, Korean groups are generally more popular than the Japanese ones for Japanese under 30.

So don't extrapolate the general attitude of the country based on NEET Otaku Netizens.

Oh-- and there are a lot of Koreans do harbor a lot of contempt and hate for Japan-- its just they are generally born prior to 1960.

Anyway, from 755 it appears that Bibian got sick or otherwise damaged a few days ago, and she did write on twitter that she isn't sending out as many messages as usual, but... nothing really akin to what was written on that other site.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  14. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Well what would Lee Seungi know about being an idol. All Jang Geun Seuk did in season 1 was hit on Ariyoshi Risa.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

nako posted a photo on her g+ recently. she’s in korea at the moment

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 2
  16. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Well it's not just only about "being an idol", or else a lot of the mentors wouldn't be able to judge the contestants. They make comments on the things that fit their specialty but also give advice as people who know the industry well :)

If you don't know anything about the mentors here is a presentation of each of them, I putted links here & there for those who want to know more

Hong Gi
    Live performance of I wish because I love that song & to show off his vocals
    He's the main singer of FT Island but a solo artist as well, he does some acting as well (You're Beautiful, My Girlfriend Is A Nine Tailed Fox,...) and his last drama was Hwayugi where he played the rival of Seungi (so expect some funny moments between those 2)
    Personality wise he can be savage as fuck or sweet as honey, he loves to create drama and has the bad habit of revealing stuffs that were supposed to stay secret :^O^: King of entertainment with Seungri & Heechul tbh

Soyou
    In case you're curious here is a song from her
    She's a former member of SISTAR ("THE" kpop group who ruled over summer) and now is a solo artist. I don't know much about her tbh except that her voice is nice.
    However in my very biased opinion I find it surprising that they did not chose Hyolin (co-member) since she is a great double package (dance + vocal) but also because she seems more popular than Soyou :wtf:

Seungi
    While he's not officially a mentor he was a ballad singer BEFORE being an actor & one of his nicknames is the "Triple Threat Entertainer" so I'm sure he'll have a lot of interesting things to say to the girls during the first evaluation :)
    Also I heard that he's very sweet which is great since the girls seems to be having a hard time :(
    Fun fact: During his military service last year he was a member of the special forces:inlove:

Cheetah
    Apart from the fact that she rules over all the lesbians of South Korea, she participated to Unpretty Rapstar (here is her iconic performance) and was among the finalists (& everyone agree that she should have won).
    She's super talented and very sweet so even if the girls do poorly I'm sure she'll try her best to help them :D

Bae Yoon Jeong
    She's a really famous choreographer & we owe her a looot of iconic kpop moves (Kara's Mister, Girls Day's Expectation, T-Ara's Bo Beep Bo Beep,...). I'm really surprised to see her again since she has a girlgroup to debut :confused: maybe she was bored again
    Bae Vador might be strict but the results are always here so she's not being grumpy just because she feels like it, it's because she's frustrated and wants everyone to do well
    To be honest I'm kinda excited to see how she will react to Jurina :hehe:

Choi Young Joon
    I don't know anything about him aside from the fact that he got into controversies concerning his own choreography but at least I found this

May J Lee
    While I looove watching her work (I mean look at this) I don't know much about her :^^;: I hope she's nice and that she'll be in charge of at least one of the dances for the final group <3

I hope it helped :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Thank you for the information. I totally forgot that Honki was part of so many dramas.
    About Bae Yoon Jeong (though it is of topic) maybe she needs the money. Debuting a group cost a lot of money. They need a song, mv, costumes etc.

Waiting for Pick Me 3.0 makes me a bit nervous. I can't wait till it is released and we finally see how the girls did in the first misson

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    https://twitter.com/keitadj/status/988461733290262528?s=20

Translations: Produce 48 04/11 training Camp & shooting Start (first meeting with Somi & Kang Daniel) 04/17 signal song recording 04/22 m-K pre-recorded (IOI, wanna one and first meeting) 04/23 program recording (first meeting with national producer Representative Isungi) 04/26 M-K appearances 04/27 participants profile published 06/15 (Fri) broadcast start

19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    you however forgot to translate that part in the middle which says "rumour"

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    As much as I love Jurina (she’s my pick for this season), her dancing is pretty average by kpop standards, at least for now it is. Those in the dance category from the 1st season are at a level where they can choreograph their own steps for public and mentors evaluation.

What’s good about this show is that this would be a good oppurtunity for her and all the 48G members to polish and bring out all their potential. But first, they have to prepare and toughen themselves up cause y’know.. Knetz.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3