1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

I can see Mix9's Watanabe Rui auditioning for this too (assuming she doesn't make it to the final 9).

• Like Like x 1
  2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    all this talk about Japanese KPop trainees makes me wonder

are Mina Sana Momo gonna make an appearance? like a guest star gig? PLEASE! and maybe Kenta? since he's from PD101 too

i really hope JYP will send their Japanese trainees but i doubt they would tho since they didn't send anyone to S2 even though their own trainee won S1

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    ^ I think they didn’t send any of their boys on Produce 101 since Stray Kids was happening right afterwards. Originally they were gonna send 1 boy on it

I could see them sending 1-2 girls on Produce 101, either 2 Japanese girls or 1 Japanese girl and 1 Korean girl

I could definitely see Twice J-line making a cameo considering they’re Japanese members of a group that is huge in both Korea & Japan

• Like Like x 1
  4. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    sg can participate too or not ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Btw the show would start filming between January to February I believe since they’d do the auditions for it

https://twitter.com/gvanln/status/940060909761728515?s=17

I see the show airing in Late March-Early April with the 1st stage of all the girls being in early March with reveals & more until the show starts

I think from this week on we’ll probably hear rumors on who’ll participate

• Like Like x 1
  6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This show is pretty much going to be a Akip legacy project. Korea was once considered an impossible market for 48g to enter because of Kpop, so it would make sense that Akip would like for the show to be a huge success. I mean, if it's a big honor to be in one of those cheesy 48g dramas like Majisuka and Tofu Pro Wrestling, wouldn't it be logical that they try to enter the the most popular Kpop show in Korea?

With the knowledge that any 48g member will enter, I think a lot of big names will apply. I definitely see Sakura and Jurina applying because they love Korean culture, and have shared that they really respect the Kpop style of performance. It's going to be really interesting in the upcoming months.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I would love to see some older members joining insted of graduating.
    Who is the oldest member of AKB again? Yukirin? Eventough she might have enough talent I don't think she will join.

• Like Like x 1
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    My wishlist:

Hara Himeko (former Lovely Doll 6th gen Kenkyuusei)
    Arakawa Sana (former 6th generation Street-sei (e-Street Tokyo))
    Sakura Miori (soon to be former center of Niconico Lovers)
    Kaminaguchi Himeka (former Idol College next generation ace)
    Yoshida Aina (former Pink Babies member, former ASH student)
    Habara Yuka (member of soon to be disbanded Palet)
    Koiso Haruka (member of soon to be disbanded Palet)
    Shirakawa Ayane (former Jewel Neige member)

• Like Like x 1
  9. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Honestly it would be super cool to have some really popular members as well because they'll have to defend the AKB name & they'll have to give everything they have~

I also want to see older members that'll be just awesome ! I want to see them challenge themselves & not only Japanese kpop fans trying to become kpop idols or nugu members trying to get relevant (even if I hope each one of them will get to shine)

I already knew I posted about it in another post before yours, look it up ;)

I was just telling what kpop fans were saying I've literally been camping in this thread lol But thanks :')

• Like Like x 1
  10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Wake up! These idols are not from AKB48 Group. There's no way they can join in Produce 48. :gavel:
    I don't understand why you guys keep talking about many girls who are not related to the show. :^^;: :spam:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Yeah while I want the Kpop fangirls & underrated members to be the majority, I do hope at least 1-2 big names joins the show

Some people speculated Jurina since she was filming in Korea recently. I am unsure with that since she is already affiliated with both AKB & SKE, and being a potential Senbatsu winner next year would make her joining Produce 48 very risky. With that said, it is in Jurina’s character to take such risks & push herself. So who knows?

48G are not going to be the only girls on the show. This will still be part of a Korean show so there will be Korean contestants as well. And I’m sure they’ll open the doors for other Japanese acts as well

• Like Like x 1
  12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

You mean they have to contact Mnet and travel to Korea to audition, right? LOL
    The audition in Japan (January 18) will be for AKB48 Group members only.

And this show is PRODUCE 48. The girls who represent Japanese idol in this show are AKB48 Group members. That's it.

Btw, who said 48G are the only girls on the show. Everyone know this is Korean show, so of course there will be Korean idols or trainees.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    ^ hey babe, why you acted like you're Aki-P? Pls, nobody except Mnet AKS and God who know it. There's still some probability that they'll open auditions again for Japanese trainee and even with 48G graduates. It's a little bit unfair too if Korea open for all agencies' trainees but only 48G members for Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    if i'm not wrong the audition is open to ALL japanese individuals and groups, as long they are bound to a talent agency. so yeah, even people outside 48g can join

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Why wouldn’t they? This is open for al idols/trainees of different agency. And if 48G are participating, I wouldn’t see other Japanese acts trying to join as unlikely.

Besides this will be a Korean-Japanese group, even with there being girls from all 6 Japanese teams eligible, I doubt they’d make up the entire Japanese side.

• Like Like x 1
  16. trxsh

trxsh Member

No way. If she joined and did well, if anything she would get more popular. Which is what she needs tbh, shes kind of stagnant. She needs that final push if she's gonna win ssk this year.

Actually, all they've announced so far is that the audition is not open to the public. 48g members are eligible, but they didn't say 48g members ONLY are eligible.
    Granted, I somehow doubt those random girls will participate, but that user always writes random stuff about other groups lol.
    They also didnt say it's open to ALL Japanese in an agency. There's still more info to come I'm guessing.
    ANYWAY, I still hope AkiP uses his contacts in the industry to get other talented idols and trainees from other agencies to join on- I mean its a great opportunity.

The show being called PRODUCE 48 just means theyre combining the concept of Produce101 and the 48 group concept (ie theatre, idols you can meet). Stop acting like you know more about what's gonna happen than has been announced or pretending you're doing anything more than speculating, kids.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

QUOTED!
    Okay, I'll stop saying anything in this thread and wait to see what happen next. Btw, I'm too old to be a kid. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    In case they open it to other companies and individual too, I can see a lot of girls applying. See how many girls applied to Last Idol - and they "only" had Aki-P.

• Like Like x 1
  19. trxsh

trxsh Member

Its not like I demanded you to stop posting, but yeah it reduces the quality of the discussion fast (and over and over) when people pretend theyre speaking facts and talk down to everyone when they're just speculating like everyone else. So yeah the quip about ppl acting like that being 'kids' is warranted lol.

• Like Like x 1
  20. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

Imagine sayanee comes in with her guitar and slay everyone away. Finally becoming the real queen of 48 groups lol, just kidding.

For the language factor, they could have in ears while an interpreter translates for them in real time like what they did in IKON variety show with the japanese girls. So yeah, 2017 is a great time to live with huge advancement in technology.

I don't wanna pull this out again since it seems it has already quiet down but please don't fight me. As we all know, akb girls learn their dances and songs from videos of their senpais' training sesh which could date back to Acchan 2005. Just by practicing from a video and able to put out a theater performance nicely is enough talent for me. I couldn't even bake a cake with any video. Imagine them having a real dance coach and the resources available to K-idols, won't they be on the same par? In the end of the day it is hardwork that puts them out there. Dara, blackjack/queen/eternal cutie/how old is she again, is not that talented but she is akin to akb girls imo. She puts in a lot of hardwork, amicable, cute and has a very pleasant personality. Sohye wasn't that talented but she is really hardworking and that was what made me rooted for her. She is really similar to some AKB girls. I think the essence of us fans loving our idols is their hardwork and sincerity. That is why we love them in the end of the day. I really don't get the comparison game you guys put out between K-idols and the girls in previous posts. The answer is really easy. Both genres are hardworking yet they have different resources available to them. One has expensive coaches and companies investing in them. One has kind senpais and fans doting on them. Given similar conditions, even yuiyui could become a tenth member of twice, mogi could be fifth blackpink and renacchi could be sixth redvelvet.

I personally am anticipating whether shinobu san would design an isshou specifically for PD48. Her designs are always so charming. Also, would really love it if members overlooked by management could join the show. Fujita Nana is one member that should join.

• Like Like x 2